Daily reminder that the alt-right retards on this board are just as, if not more...

Daily reminder that the alt-right retards on this board are just as, if not more, emotional as the SJW "muh safe space" crowd.

Proof? Newt Gingrich saying that even though all the stats say violent crime is going down, voters don't "feel" like it is.

youtube.com/watch?v=xnhJWusyj4I

Sup Forums will defend this.

Sup Forums values feels over realz

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/opinions/trump-is-right-about-violent-crime-its-on-the-rise-in-major-cities/2016/08/05/3cf6b55e-5b11-11e6-9aee-8075993d73a2_story.html?utm_term=.c5908de4320d
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/12061787/Intelligence-genes-discovered-by-scientists.html
nature.com/mp/journal/v16/n10/abs/mp201185a.html
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289608000305
jbhe.com/features/49_college_admissions-test.html
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1994egalitarianfiction.pdf
psycnet.apa.org/psycinfo/1977-07996-001
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912003741
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1997mainstream.pdf
wsj.com/articles/SB115040765329081636
articles.latimes.com/2011/aug/10/news/la-heb-genetic-study-intelligence-20110809
psychology.uwo.ca/faculty/rushtonpdfs/PPPL1.pdf
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289615001221
nytimes.com/2016/05/14/us/murder-rates-cities-fbi.html
washingtonpost.com/opinions/trump-is-right-about-violent-crime-its-on-the-rise-in-major-cities/2016/08/05/3cf6b55e-5b11-11e6-9aee-8075993d73a2_story.html?utm_term=.c0d7e1b47b63
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

.02 cents
deposited
thank you - CTR
etc etc

>demand gun control
>uh violent crime is actually going down you stupid alt-rightist

>he's hurting my feelings and posting things that contradict the tenets of my safe space, better accuse him of being a shill
overemotional trump voter detected

Who said anything about gun control? I'm pro-gun, I just think Trump is a retard and his voters are easily manipulated tards who have been coaxed into a cult of personality where FEELINGS and worship of that orange-faced fat faggot are more important than facts.

There are 2 types of people in this world leaf. Those at the end of the leaf blower and those that do the blowing. I will be doing the blowing, and you will be the one getting blown.

>I will be doing the blowing
What did he mean by this?

>I'm pro-gun
lol no you're not

Yeah, you sure convinced me you know my sporting habits and opinions on firearms better than I do.

fucking idiot Sup Forumstards lmao

What kind of sound does it make when you rub 2 leafs together?

actually crime is rising buddy

washingtonpost.com/opinions/trump-is-right-about-violent-crime-its-on-the-rise-in-major-cities/2016/08/05/3cf6b55e-5b11-11e6-9aee-8075993d73a2_story.html?utm_term=.c5908de4320d

A dying country

And yet violent crime is still down over a 30-50 year period. Hmmmm, really causes neurotransmitters to bind to the synaptic terminal....

there was a long term down trend but it ended, now it's increasing rapidly

You got to fight fire with fire in order to win.

mfw remembering all those retards who were shilling newt as a VP pick

>long term trend affects short term
>long term trend can't be reversed
I do think people overreact though

it's their own fault for approving of things like diversity and pissing on the sandnigger hornet's nest

dumb leaf

Faghot

We feel this way because terrorism is up and we have a nigger in chief and a filthy cunt that won't take it seriously

The enemies within

Hi there shill! Homocide rates in major US cities are rising rapidly.

[Citation needed]
And no, a six month uptick in SOME cities (most notably nig cities) is not "rising rapidly"

jeez noguns fags are so sensitive, topkek

Very true, although when you call them out, they deny it.

Kind of reminds you of a certain group of people.

>lives in the netherlands
>talks about noguns

there are no more consequences, no one can do anything about corruption, the FBI and IC are no longer doing their job, double standards for the elites getting away with crimes, the Media is Full of shit an propaganda trying to pull the wool over our eyes and tell us everything is OK, Bread an circus

the left doesn't shit anymore, so why should we

>the fbi
the fbi is doing their job

the courts have cucked them

comey was honest when he said they wouldn't win in court, the judiciary has warped the statute to require intent when it doesn't say that

>no guns called out
>can't stop flailing with his noodle arms
>still without proper armaments

pathetic

>Newt Gingrich saying that even though all the stats say violent crime is going down,

Violent crime is down in the long term, which is why it wasn't an issue in previous elections. However, in many major cities, violent crime is actually on an upswing from previous years. While it is lower than all time highs, the trend is not continuing this year.

Furthermore, even if violent crime was on the downward slope across the nation, you cannot deny that there is a severe uptick in riots. While my risk of being mugged may have gone down, there is now an increased chance that my house and store may now be burned down.

>put chimps in prison
>crime rates goes down
>deport Muslims
>crime rates goes down
huh...

your comprehension skills are terrible. read a book nigger and don't post here for at least another 3 years.

>i just twist everything to reinforce my views
every one thinks you are a retard. stay in school.

>violent crime is going down, voters don't "feel" like it is.

This is because the media constantly shows the american ppl hordes of sjw commie scum burning down gas stations!
Then when a cop shoots some dirtbag who wont drop his illegal gun, they spin it like it was a "systematic racism" issue!

Isnt there a candidate for prez that openly says that the media is corrupt? HMMMMM... I WONDER WHAT THE SOLUTION TO THIS PROBLEM IS?

Phrasing

Chicagofag here.
Crime in Illinois might be going down but not Chicago crime.
It sure doesn't feel like we're becoming a safer place, because this area is not.
Could you say I'm delusional for feeling that way?

See? You're proving my point.

You can't have a civil discussion like an adult, you just resort to personal attacks because you're incapable of controlling your emotions like the childish trumpcuck you are. Sad.

>Alt-right wingers need a safe space
>Quote mining
>Comments disabled
>Cannot understanding nuance

No one gives a shit about violent crime going down. The shit people have an issue with is the fact that if there were no blacks violent crime would go down over 50%.

Its a fucking problem specific to one people that should be spoken about constantly and people should be trying to solve it. Instead you get constant denial and excuses by the media and politicians and more of the same policies.

Violent crime statistics are fucked with by politicians.

Not every crime is listed as violent, like they used to.

Sheriffs and Mayors run on lowering crime.

An armed robbery may not be labeled as a violent crime if no one gets shot.

They may only count "prosecuted" or "convicted" violent crimes.

>I'm pro gun
>votes for candidate who will take your guns

Kys my good man

>See? You're proving my point.
>you just resort to personal attacks because you're incapable of controlling your emotions like the childish trumpcuck you are. Sad.
>like the childish trumpcuck you are.
>you just resort to personal attacks because you're incapable of controlling your emotions
...do I need to point out how much of a fucking hypocrite you are? Sad.

>If you're not for Trump you're a Clinton voter!!!
retard spotted

Look at a City like San Francisco. It's a dumping ground for psychiatric patients. It's full of bipolar and schiziphrenic hobos. There are also gangbangers in nearby areas.

The mayor will tell people the city is safer and that crime is down but when you go outside you see way more hobos fighting in the street.

There are silicon valley yuppies who've gotten in trouble complaining about violent street crime and homelessness in San Francisco.

I believe some gay dot.com executive got in trouble for complaining.

Crime is down across the board -- except for the Muslims, the cartels, and the agitated blacks, and only one candidate is willing to talk about those groups.

Trump is the only pro gun candidate left my good buddy. Even the "libertarian" picked an anti gun VP.

Not sure if crime is down or if our medical care is just better

Source 1995?

That's likely for the previous years, is it hard to comprehend that with a burger education?

Here's some realz for you.
Blacks have lower genetic intelligence, meaning they will NEVER pull up to whites as their intelligence is based in their genes.

Human intelligence up to 75% inheritible
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/12061787/Intelligence-genes-discovered-by-scientists.html

Human intelligence is highly heritable.
nature.com/mp/journal/v16/n10/abs/mp201185a.html

Scientific consensus is that IQ tests are not racially biased.
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289608000305

Very poor Whites are comparably intelligent to very wealthy blacks.

Privately, intelligence experts hold more hereditarian views than they express in public.
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1994egalitarianfiction.pdf

Black children raised in White households have similar IQs to black children in black households.
psycnet.apa.org/psycinfo/1977-07996-001

The average African IQ is estimated at 79.
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912003741

The average African-American IQ is 85, compared to the average White IQ of 100.
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1997mainstream.pdf

The white-black gap in SAT scores, a proxy for IQ, is increasing.

Genes for large brains, linked to high IQ, are common everywhere except Africa.
wsj.com/articles/SB115040765329081636

Intelligence has at least a 40-50% genetic basis.
articles.latimes.com/2011/aug/10/news/la-heb-genetic-study-intelligence-20110809

IQ scores are the best predictor of success in Western society.

IQ is 75% heritable among Whites.

France's IQ drops 4 points per decade because of African immigration
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289615001221

a leaf

>Say alt right retards
>Expect anyone to read your shitty post

Go fuck yourself. Your time is coming. Sage.

the homicide rate might be going down nationwide, but it is going up in major cities
nytimes.com/2016/05/14/us/murder-rates-cities-fbi.html

top tier banter

Probably the crime is just becoming less concentrated and spreading making more ppl feel unsafe than ever before while being less in total.

Could be a name of a data company, just asking.

Thanks, but no reminder is necessary. They elected TV's Donald Trump to represent them as president. I think that says enough.

I work for a major Brit police force and I can tell you that the stats are cooked all to fuck. We liase and do lots of events with the NYPD in particular and can tell you that they do it as well.

It boils down to massive pressure coming from politicians to produce stats that make them look favourable come election time and so it spreads top down through the police.

If you've ever seen The Wire it is almost exactly as portrayed there.

TL:DR The stats are being manipulated, its hard to say for sure but the opinion of most police on the ground is that crime has gone up.

kek

Wish Newt was the candidate, he was absolutely the best person who could be president and much better than Trump and leagues ahead of Hillary.

No, the leaf will ignore you because your story doesn't match his narrative.

So if violent crime is down and Obama has been the best firearms salesman in the last eight years... anyone see where I'm going with this?

>hey people have emotions
Uhmm thanks? Any other newsflashes you want to share, leaf?

So like how they "volunteer" Baltimore cops to serve at phone banks?

I'm confused, both are correct, people do feel less safe, violent crime is down (thank you broken windows), and the liberal bastions of gun free crime are comparable to war-zones.

Why is there so much anger over this, its merely the reality?

>Trump points out violent crime in INNER CITIES is going up
>"lol crime as a whole has gone down since the sixties! ur dumN!"

>Proof? Newt Gingrich saying that even though all the stats say violent crime is going down, voters don't "feel" like it is.

Yeah, just disregard the violent crime uptick since 2014 and you too can be a writer for John Oliver.

washingtonpost.com/opinions/trump-is-right-about-violent-crime-its-on-the-rise-in-major-cities/2016/08/05/3cf6b55e-5b11-11e6-9aee-8075993d73a2_story.html?utm_term=.c0d7e1b47b63

>Newt Gingrich
>alt-right

lol wut

Basically violent crime is down in white suberbs and is up in every place with niggers. That's the truth, and it's a problem if you live anywhere with niggers. So your "violent crime is down" argument doesn't manifest in reality unless you don't live near niggers.

Really makes me think

WTF I hate feelings now.

>Newt Gingrich
>an irrelevant cuck
Pick both

Didn't Gingrich cheat multiple times?

Crime is in an overall trend downward, yes, we all know that here. It's a frequent talking point whenever gun control comes up. However in isolated places crime has skyrocketed in the last few years, a prime example being Chicago. If I'm not mistaken, this increase can start to be seen in the national statistics either last year or this year. This is also a frequent talking point in the gun control debates on Sup Forums, since the increase in crime is generally happening in cities with strict gun laws.

So while crime is going down overall, that's not the entire story, and there is reason to address increased crime levels.

Around as many times as Trump, yeah.

Wait so Canada is Eastwood? kek.

lets see 319 million americans 10 or so killed every 6 months yikes i am going to die thanks to all tv scareing you to death it is a wonder you made it home from work

These alt right kiddies are fucking up the Republican party. There will never be a white man in the highest office again while we have this festering sore on our country's psyche.

That whole post is emotive and pathos driven. You're not taking the high ground, you're rolling in the mud.

You're actually correct, the "alt-right" is cancerous bullshit that needs to fuck off from this board back to their containment subreddit (known as The Donald). I swear ever since those idiots came here the posting quality dropped 1000%. Sup Forums is NatSoc forever, take your controlled opposition faggot kike Trump and shove him up your ass.

I grew up in and still live in a midwestern city known for its murderous nigras.

I was a teenager in the early 90s when homicides were at their highest point ever (this may also be a cute statistical trick... comparing rates today to two decades ago when every other nigger was trying to secure his own corner for "slangin' rocks") and as long as you avoided certain areas, you were as safe as you would be in suburbia.

Now though, with politicians helping cultivate racial animosity and making nigras bolder, the nicer parts of town now seem less safe than they ever did.

Just my anectdotal take on it.

>get called a retard and told to fuck off for posting nonstop "DRUMPF FINALLY STUMPED" and "conservaSHITS" threads
>t-they want safe spaces!! See, you're just like reddit and tumblr!

what a silly thread

It's a fallacy of division from a trisomy 21 leaf. I didn't expect anything more from his subsequent replies and I wasn't disappointed.

another ctr leafcuck.

this site is a hugbox of leftists now lol.

>canada

SAGE

underrated.

Furiously kekking here

So many replies to a bait thread. Get woke.

>midwestern city known for its murderous nigras
Oh shit. Was going to say Chicago but damn that's every city out here nowadays.