List of empires your country is about to end:
USA
China
EU

>EU
>empire

USA

The United States is not an Empire

don't make me laugh, you're going to end yourselves again at the rate you're going

>the summoning was incomplete

dios mío...

>don't make me laugh, you're going to end yourselves again at the rate you're going
They're almost 1/4th through conquering you at the moment.

oh boy, an oblivious american

La...

We've been conquering you for the past century.

Give it just a couple more decades and you're as good as ours.

Very bad thread

the hungarians will get all their land back before mexico takes any american soil

They don't need to, you'll be a latino country in a few years, you can just unite peacefully based on your shared heritage.

this. mexicans/chicanos are a disease and must be eradicating for this country to move forward. too bad the common american doesn't see it this way.

I think it'll be an overall improvement really.

you're disgusting as any gypsie, and no, that simply isn't the case

OwO

that's not saying what you think it says gypsie

By 2045, minorities will be the majority. By 2080, Hispanics will have a plurality or majority.

there aren't even enough mexicans in mexico for that you dumb gypsy

They don't need to, the birthrates of latino Americans are high enough to carry their growth yet they are also reinforced by immigration from all across the Spanish speaking American countries. Even if this immigration was cut completely, you'd only be delaying it.

and how exactly are the spics supposed to support their enormous broods when the robots take all the slave-tier jobs?

all of them

F-francois? w-what do you mean...?

By demanding gibs or letting gibs come as they take pics of their poor oppressed lives
Sheesh, it's like you're born yesterday or something

creatura....

It acts like one.