Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KxwRDiUfiRU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How can they compete with perfection?

Arya..it will always be arya

>Quasi Modo or hairlet
Tough choice

Both are ugly so...

Remember the good old days when starlets looked attractive? And not like some fetal alcohol syndrome retards?

My vote goes to Maisie The Cutie.

That leg game...

>Chavs: The Movie

>this is a 10/10 in Britainistan

Would smash.

youtube.com/watch?v=KxwRDiUfiRU

>britbong's genetics

She gave that guy hebritic jewkemia.

Working class genetics.

Is this really from The Witcher?
It fucking sucks then

F

to slag or not to slag?

i need to see the not to slag option first

She's aging like milk.

She's coke'd up here, I bet she's a right shag when she's high as fuck.

Many votes for Maisie. Looks like a winner!

What is the context here?

Seizure.

Book looks like trolls
And they're both the worst actors in their respective show

Boy are british women ugly.
If you walk the streets of any european capital, you will be able to tell which ones are brit tourists, from their terrible, trashy clothes to their whore make-up, and don't start on their fucked up 5-head faces disfigured by their fake eyebrows.

When you go on Tinder you can tell which ones are from enligsh speaking countries because they always include this one picture in which they pose with their friends in dresses, holding each other by the waist and tilting their head sideways (I call it the "Anglo pose"), but at least australians are usually fit and americans look nice to be around. Brits have no redeeming features, which pains me because the british guys I know usually are nice blocks.

Why do people even live there? The weather? I would leave as soon as I have the chance. At the very least my accent would get me laid elsewhere.

>Boy are british women ugly.
>If you walk the streets of any european capital, you will be able to tell which ones are brit tourists, from their terrible, trashy clothes to their whore make-up, and don't start on their fucked up 5-head faces disfigured by their fake eyebrows.

This is 100% real. I can spot British women at about 2 clicks.