You... did realize this right?

cute girls

it's more accessible than Tarkovsky

it's cute

it's just concentrated autism
>random unnecessary mouth noises
>a character explains every single event in dot points as they happen
>over compensating for Asian eyes
why would you enjoy this its like a 3rd rate story wikipedia plot summary illustrated by a paedophile

I don't know, man, I just find it entertaining to watch.

I wonder that too.
I'm watching this one called "slow start" right now, and the dialogues and interactions are fucking autistic.

Who knows

Why do people like Thomas the tank engine? Autism.
Weebs have a false sense of superiority online because most of them have pretty shitty lives.

closet pedos

dumb frogposter

What exactly you're watching?

I decided not to judge it anymore and try it. I asked weebfags to tell an an*Me to watch. It was an an*Me about two kids and the girl teases a guy and it was cringy AF. Couldn't finish ONE episode. Especially the voices and the cliches. Also I felt like only a beta that likes girls insulting him would enjoy that. And I hear that an*Me is pretty famous. No wonder, weebfags are the ultimate betas

Anime is the highest art form and only truly sophisticated people can enjoy it. Just like classical music.

This

an*Me is for children and pedophile

no other medium comes close to it as far as storytelling goes really

>people

this thing.

Manchildren

Sorry but that's too fucked up. You need to watch something like K-On at least so that you don't throw up immediately.

There are a lot of good animemes but most are moe trash designed to appeal to loser neet virgins.

>RRREEEEEEE

anime is pretty good for the sci fi and mecha genre

>MY NORMALFAG ASS IS ON FIRE

good post

>triggered weebs
Lol

>To be fair you have to have a very high IQ to understand anime

>Literally perfect qt girls doing things
>Why do people like it?
Hmm

But they're not real

and they're not perfect. Only an autist with no experience of real life would think that

Threads like this ought attract mass public bans.
Fuck off outsider.

Anime is nice and all, plus it brings together cute boys for crazy crossdresscosplay gaysex parties.

Sup Forums is no longer your anime safespace. People come here to discuss other things than just your Japanese cartoons. There are plenty of boards to discuss that but you still keep posting it everywhere with excess. Not only can't you function in real life but now yoy have to interact with normal people who don't obsess with low value Japanese animated story telling. Deal with it

Stop baiting, faggot

>Get bored of anime
>Decide to watch some netflix
>GoT, Altered Carbon, The Mist, Cloverfield Paradox, The Expanse
>They all have shit writing
Black Mirror was great though.

lol like pick up a book you dumb nigger

It's fun

This. He probably has ADHD or something and can't concentrate to sit down and read a book. Most weebs, actually