Reminder that The Emoji Movie is actually a good film...

Reminder that The Emoji Movie is actually a good film, and that everybody shilling against it is just Reddit (((propaganda))) that only hates ot for the sake of hating everything that is popular with the younger and cooler generations

poopy man haha :)

jew nigger

>Reminder that Valerian is actually a good film, and that everybody shilling against it is just Reddit (((propaganda))) that only hates it for the sake of hating everything that is popular with the younger and cooler generations

>You forgot to mention that it's better than the Lego movie
This meme is getting stale now

I rest my case. You are all starting an imaginary war against a mediocre movie for kids and a few flippant comments from a comedian. You treat this as a personal attack the size of a mountain and as if your very livelihood and values (which are also props) are at stake. You even role play as supportive lefties just to get each other off. This board sucks because you all suck. If this post even gets ONE reply. Than you know I'm right

OP here. Just replying to say I agree with you

OP here

I agree 100%

Is the comic good?

I guess breaking the mouses balls a bit could be fun. Stop them from getting spidey

Don't worry bro, the fact they ain't biting just shows how ashamed they are to know they are wrong.

Yes.

It'll be great

It's ok

Go away Sony shills

Pure kino

Of course this is correct but the people youre talking about are mentally ill and would sooner kill themselves than accept the painfully obvious truth

If Patrick Stewart died would this be his last movie? It would be like how Sir Billi was Sean Connery's last movie, which I still find hilarious.

op here just agreeing with you again

LMAO

OP here. I am Cunt

so how many of Sup Forums tards are going to actually watch this

op here you're correct great job

>Ultimate contrarian kino

Finally.

I love all the butthurt over this movie. "Oh no a movie about emojis that's so dumb lol worst movie ever". I'm sure it's perfectly average.

>only hates ot for the sake of hating everything that is popular with the younger and cooler generations
literally every imageboard there is

I agree. OP here btw

OP here again. Forgot to tell that I suck dicks.