"I'm a total nerd for DC and Marvel. Did you know that harley quinn was the joker's therapist?"

>"I'm a total nerd for DC and Marvel. Did you know that harley quinn was the joker's therapist?"

>everyone must be a lonely, fat, autistic nerd about comics like me or they're not real fans

>Jeez you elitist assholes think people should know about the characters they love to be true fans. GET LAID!

>I love comics too! Do you like DC or Marvel?

>knowing an absolute basic fact requires you to be a fat autistic nerd

>I have read every issue of the Unspeakable Hyperman and I'm sure that will help me a lot in life

hey 4chin did you know that batman and superman's moms have the same name?

But that's true, though.

Because no one should ever call you out on your shit for talking about shit you don't really care about to seem cool. How about you get a life and real personality instead.

>"Yeah I'm an indie comic fan. I only read REAL comics like Hellboy and Saga."

>I better pretend to know about comics! Those fat, autistic hotties aren't going to lose their virginity by themselves

Imagine some faggot bragging about his stock civic to a bunch of car guys. Would you laugh at him or would you post

>everyone must be a sweaty, fat, grease monkey about cars like me or they're not real fans

I remember one time on Sup Forums someone talked about how much they loved indie comics like Archie. It's basically all I think about whenever superhero comics people talk about indie comics.

I would forget about it in a minute and not get so worked up about it as to post in a cantonese crochet board

> hobbies need to be useful
> unless something you do is able to help the world you are a artist nerd

Why are you even on Sup Forums... you must come here for the toons, man child

There's your problem, before even knowing he's bragging about anything I know he's a faggot, why am I here and not just learning cars better and putting fake car guys to shame? that's right, I chose to talk about cars with a bunch of other opinionated assholes, not actually learn about them.

>unless something you do is able to help the world you are a artist nerd

That's some prime delusion you are fueled by.

>Its a "MUH SEKRIT CLUB" episode

Don't you badtalk hellboy, you suine!

Smile, nod, and stick your dick in him/her later. Stop being a pretentious faggot and shovel the crushed potato chips out of your asshole.

Pic related, it's you.

God, this place is getting to me. I read that as Joker's rapist.

>Easily acquired public knowledge is a Secret club
Yes of course.

>Nobody is allowed to be a casual fan of anything

Kim is best girl

but you would get worked up about someone getting worked up about it and then proceed to post about it on a tibetan glass blowing gazeeter

>implying kim pine isn't educated on comics

I think a guy who's only ever driven a bycicle telling people about how cool his non-existent Toyota is would be a more appropriate comparison.

TELL THAT TO ZOD'S SNAPPED NECK

>Jeez you elitist assholes think people should know EVERYTHING about the characters they love to be true fans. GET LAID

>Jeez you elitist assholes think people should know ANYTHING about the characters they love to be true fans. GET LAID