The performance of a lifetime...

>The performance of a lifetime, Sir Patrick Stewart takes the facade of degrading himself for a cash-in animated role just to turn it into master thesis and exploration of man facing mortality and the decay of all living things,on what's sure to be a memorable performance that will inform minds of the current generation and future ones.

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0be1qBcRSVQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Haters BTFO

>1 / 0 / 1 / 1

Well, that's, like, your opinion, man.

>according to many of the people present in the recording booths, Stewart was the one who felt more comfortable getting in character. 'He always acted like shit, so this was the culmination of a career' they told TMZ

dank

Kek

>people acting like he ruined his entire career

The man simply doesn't give a fuck. Christ, he's voiced an American Dad character for like a decade. Even when the movie bellyflops he'll just take it on the chin and keep doing whatever he wants.

Exactly. He's at a point in his career that he could take any roll he wants and still be remembered as one of the greats. I don't blaiming him for playing poop, I'm sure he got a nice check for that.

>Sean Connery turned down the role of Gandalf in hit movie franchise ‘Lord Of The Rings’ because he didn’t understand the part.
>In addition to a $10 million (£6 million) per film salary, they offered Connery 15 per cent of the box office for all three movies (15% of 2.9 billion = 435 million). In what would turn out to be a monumentally poor decision, Connery declined the part because he “did not understand the script”.

good thing he understood the script of Sir Billi. old people make great decisions.

vocaroo.com/i/s0be1qBcRSVQ

Another case of blatant whitewashing in Hollywood.

American dad is good tho

Why does Hollywood hate Indian actors?

I will never stop finding this hilarious. That movie gave me super-AIDS though

what? are you telling me actors are in fact giant walking political billboards? i am in disbelief

i always thought everything morgan freeman or one of those interchangable old wise actors were philosophers whos idea i shoul blindly follow

t. born in >97

honestly that is a safe way to say "lord of the rings will be garbage i don't want to spend 3 years with know-who actors in a remote island"

i mean i don't think many people would have bet lotr would have been succesful

The thought of Picard voicing smiley faced shit is funny as a concept. Some things should never leave the conceptual stage, however.

But my guess is that they threw a bunch of money at him and he has grandchildren that he thought might like hearing Granddad as an animated character, so why the fuck not. He's Patrick fucking Stewart, he can do whatever the hell he wants and still get jobs.

Woah, actors not taking themselves seriously and voicing kids cartoons.
They should be stopped.

That movie looks dog-ugly.

Connery's taste basically ended in 1975, though. Most of what he's done since has been garbage.

I would have liked to see a method actor like Daniel Day-Lewis get into this role.

>Be Pro EU
>Play a talking shit.

What did he mean by this?.

He's doing it just for completion's sake before he gets too old and die, to say that he voiced a literal shit character in a literal meme flick. He's done everything from Shakespeare to Star Trek to X-Men to American Dad.

movie is worth if for that image tbqhwymf. /trek/ forever BTFO

>roll

die

>Will all the water in the ocean wash this poop from my hands? No, instead my hands will stain the seas bronze, turning the green waters brown.

>we'll give you $10 million for a week of speaking into a microphone
>ok

Brexit ruined him kek

He'll be fine.

To be fair. This is cutting edge computer animation in Scotland. The animators went through dozens of sheep making the film.