Why do asian girls like asian guys if everything about them is more feminine? They complain so fucking much too...

Why do asian girls like asian guys if everything about them is more feminine? They complain so fucking much too. I almost feel bad for all the qt chinese girls that are stuck in such an Asian concentrated country. They aren't worse than niggers, but they're pretty bad.

>inb4 S A G E D

Asian girls like white guys
No one likes asian guys

Exactly, but they're stuck with it. That's why if you're a 7/10 whitey you can score a 10/10 in taiwan or nihon

>too much of a cuck to go for white girls

That's the classic arguement. Thing is, asian women are more feminine.
>shorter
>less assertive
>gender roles
>sense of fashion

Asian women dont like any type of guy. they like money. white men who travel tend to be more affluent, and have higher status, so asian women are drawn to them.

Asian women like white guys because they treat them nicely. Asian men treat them like garbage is the common complaint I hear. Abroad Asian girls like white guys for the novelty. In Japan you can look like a goddamn troll but everybody has an azn qt off the base.

Yeah but no one like asian girls, the like mongrel shit

Where the fuck do these weeaboo cucklords get the idea that Asian women are more feminine or into gender roles?
Manga and Korean dramas are not real you delusional faggot. Maybe if you actually gone out with one you'll realize they are just the same with every women in the world.

The Gooks are bitch pussies!

Ahah!

All those thousands of years of circular reasoning and isolationism.

Gook-whipped!

Ching Chong Hong Kong

You suck my dick all wrong

Chinky Chinky China Town

Suck my dick Upside down!

t. angry chink.

lika barn leika bestur

What is it about Sup Forums and their love for asian women?

okay bound-foot

Tell me. Why do you wear the mask?

Both Asian and White girls complain more about Asian boyfriends than anything else.
I always wondered why in any anime themed shit the guys are so fucking retarded in it when it comes to women, and then it turns out they're really like that. It's like anime and manga and anime-themed shit memed that autism into reality.

Reminder that the average asian woman is actually ugly as fuck without plastic surgery

Its called shill poster, they are paid shit posters by intelligence agencies on record, to promote some bs agenda.

Anyway why the fuck do they care about a shitty internet forum is beyond me.

You're a petite girl

I'm a white guy with a dad bod (fat) and nice facial hair.

Asian women fucking love me.

Was getting sucked part of your plan?

Almost make you want to think

really makes me think that meme about Sup Forums and it's hypocrisy about race mixing is right

Really blows my brain.

>if everything about them is more feminine
Explain?

lmafo, what a salty gook, probably has a 3" slanger

Asian Males are the most feminine males on the planet.

They have a frog voice, no facial hair, small genitals, petite frame, luscious lips...

Ahahahahha!

Lady Boys!

with white men i'm not sure if they like me because they have yellow fever or they like who i am. with asian men i don't have to worry about that. asian men are more strict but they are also more responsible to their family, they make better husbands, they make better fathers, they follow Confucian values.

this board is pathetic. only asian whores like fat white pigs

I was bought a 2k watch, clothes worth 800 dollars, and a full hd tv-screen by the last asian I dated. And free access to her creditcard whenever I wanted.

She litterly showered with money for us to date, and to show me around her friends.

She was a student and her father was some big business man.

It was a strange relationship, she was very attractive but tiny tits and emotionally weird, it was a strange dynamic. Same age as her.

Speaking of something similiar, how many of you would live an extravagant life, get your own expensive BMW, large apertment, and money, for dating a big tits japanese milf woman, and look handsome and shown off to her friends, making them envious at restourant.

It's abit like whoring when it comes down to it, but it would be a sweet gig.

>fat white pig
That's what she calls my dick!

Fat white pig!

Get your fat white pig!

I hope you removed your tonsils! You're going to need the extra room!

With that logic, maybe the asian men have tried out white chicks, and has gotten denied? You're probably his last resort. Don't be so paranoid. Asian preference is not yellow fever

I'm Asian and my boyfriend is Hispanic.

No one likes asian women bitch. Seriously some of the ugliest women on the planet and smell really bad

that's what you'd like to think

Post proof that you're an asian women, otherwise you're a jealous white woman/asian man

Apparently for some women its because they have bad teeth.

You must be a really insecure person if you think that your race is the only thing they find attractive about you.

why should i listen to a white man?

no but i've met way enough beta white males to be skeptical

>7/10 whitey

If you think the guy in the pic is a 7/10 you must be retarded.

Inb4 you chinks start posting anecdotal evidence, please read the data or look at the pic I posted.

I made a deal with my asian freshman roommate, he helps me get asian qts and I get him degenerate white hos.

I introduced him to a bunch of highschool girls I knew that were complete whores that would be impressed by his shitty Audi a8.

Meanwhile he showed me a bunch of pretty girls I couldnt fucking talk to brcause they spoke no english

t. white woman

>online dating
traditional proper 8-10/10 Asian women don't do online dating. they date someone in their work/friend circle or their parents introduce them to someone

More like a 5.5/10. Nothing that makes him ugly but not attractive. Has a hint of nu-male.