Realistic film about British retreat

>realistic film about British retreat
>hailed as masterpiece

>realistic film about Germans losing against the Communists
>panned for being crypto-Nazi-sympathetic

>realistic film about the 12. SS-Panzer-Division „Hitlerjugend“, literally a company of 17 year olds, valiantly clearing a bloodpath en route to Normany as they stage a last-ditched effort to save Germany
>film is never made

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LQdDnbXXn20
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hollywood is overwhelmingly owned by Jews, what did you expect.

Fuck nazi propaganda Germany is better off banding this type of material.

>Generation War
I hear this mentioned a lot. Is it any good?

It's like Band of Brothers, but German.

Not bad at all. Pretty good, in fact

It's kino

Love how it's called Nazi sympathetic even tho it made by Jews

How dare you.
Jews lost 6 million people because of some lunatic.

wait, is ünsere mutter ünsere vater known as generation war in the anglosphere? it's a shit name.

The jooos are to blame

generation war is amazing but there are some pretty big errors, i.e. the polish partisans treating jews poorly

yeeees, that surely didn't happen.

it's not "das boot" tier but it's still pretty good

I suppose the distributors thought "Our mothers and fathers" would sound odd to the Allies' offspring.

At least 13% of America wouldn't even have understood the second half of the title.

you're right, but i feel like generation war wasn't the best option either. that's said, i can't think of anything but "german parents" as the title now.

lol

>>realistic film about Germans losing against the Communists
>>panned for being crypto-Nazi-sympathetic

>Sure, the Nazis were bad, but most Germans were good guys. Also look, Poles were literally worse than the Nazis
It's dishonest, disgusting German propaganda.

polish rat detected, go back to cleaning my toilets

I fucking love polandball
Shame that it got ruined

What's wrong with poles, they seem alright sticking up for there own and whatnot

They're only able to exist as a people by having half their population work in western countries in low-wage jobs and getting billions of Euros from the EU in the hopes that they'll be able to industrialize eventually. No migrant would ever want to go there which is why they are the European country with the biggest indigenous percentage..

Make a film about WW1. It seems like people still fall for "it was everyone's fault" propaganda. WW2 is the most shameful page in Germany's history.

Starts off okay then completely shits the bed and makes everything about jews.

>>film is never made
That describes a lot of films.

I'm sure if the eu let them go they would pull together to fix there problems if it's true that the majority are historical poles

Worse yet, they keep demanding more EU money while refusing to do anything for the EU. They're like Welfare Moochers: The Country.

>realistic film about Germans losing against the Communists

That's a TV series, you fucking idiot. At least you can't say Hitler doesn't get the kind of supporter he deserves.

kekistan is civic nationalism though

>a company of 17 year olds, valiantly clearing a bloodpath en route to Normany as they stage a last-ditched effort to save Germany

imagine how many quarts of lumpy, genetically worthless semen that'd get out of Sup Forums types. on second thoughts better not

>implying Poland wants to go anywhere
They're getting billions of common money while whining about how badly they are being treated. They ain't gonna leave until the money stops.

I said if the EU cuts Poland out of the EU, the poles would come together and make it work

POLONIA GREATEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD
ALL OTHER COUNTRIES ARE RUN BY LITTLE GIRLS

POLAN STRONK

ITT: German and Russian anti-Polish propaganda

It's a vale of tears, Jacek.

Pole here and I confirm it's true

always a favourite. it's not even polonophobic

polan is butiful

They could've just renamed it to "Their mothers and fathers"

Recommend some great German war films, already seen das boot and land of mine(both are good)

stalingrad

all quiet on the western front

It's pretty good, shit ending tho

>land of mine
>German

Test

Jews

Kek

t. jewish rat

Makes excuses for Germany and vilifies its victims,
Of course Sup Forums loves it.

that's an american film, the book was german tho

Because the Jews and their Anglo bitchbois are the scum of the Earth.

What is new?

So rare exceptions are the norm in the show. The only thing we see. And this is considered honest and unbiased here?

>m-muh Sup Forums
kys rëddit

No. Characters are shit and it focuses too much on the Holocaust rather than the actual war.

>valiantly clearing a bloodpath en route to Normany as they stage a last-ditched effort to save Germany
Why would they be clearing a path to Normandy? They were on the defensive

And proven.

I wonder what other things during WWII didn't happen...

Le clean Wehrmacht meme never happened.

DE JEWZ

This

Generation War portrays the Poles as being evil anti-semitic racists but doesn't portray the terrible atrocities committed against Poland by the Germans

Because Western audiences don't want to watch a movie about a division of young Nazi fanatics and war criminals

>implying slav woman needed to be raped

>film about clueless young Germans being dragged into a losing war
>OH MY GOD WHY DIDN'T THEY PORTRAY THEM TO BE ONE DIMENSIONAL EVIL NAZI SCUMBAG RACISTS WHO SINGS DIE FAHNE HOCH WHILST KILLING THE POLISH AND THE JEWS

Yes fellow Stalinist, it's very obviously recorded throughout all of history that the Jews did nothing wrong ever.

Just like Nazi Germany in real life.

Post the rest of them

Do you have the non-gif version? Fuck reading that shit, it's so annoying.

>Clueless young Germans
Except that's not true. Everyone loved Hitler and wanted to fight against communism and Jewish influence on society.
youtu.be/LQdDnbXXn20

I wonder (((why))), I mean (((who))) would want to change the name of the movie in (((their))) own interests?

>Hurr let's try to portray war realistically instead of suck Jewish dick about the Holocaust day in and day out with every other movie released
You know it's weird how instead of the fight for democracy being the central guiding force for allied forces, it's now all about saving the Jews from Nazis. Really makes you think

>Reddit
>Liking Hitler
Are you serious , the people with the kekistan flags are all vaping athiests and liberals. Their entire ethos is just think that liberal democracy needs to be defended from far right/left extremism

>clueless young Germans
>dragged into a losing war

that's completely ahistorical

how do you fuck up the umlaut

Pretty much this. Disney is owned by Chair-for-life and CEO Bob Iger, Dreamworks was owned by Steven Spielberg, Jeffrey Katzenberg and David Geffen but they sold it to Viacom, which is owner by Sumner Redstone. Comcast (owner of NBC) was founded by Ralph J. Roberts, Daniel Aaron, and Julian A. Brodsky, the current CEO and majority holder is Brian L Roberts. That is a majority of America's media, and all of the aforementioned men are Jews.

i'll be honest that's a really dumb looking statue. Was a Jew behind its artistic creation or something?

by being retarded apparently. sorry about that. in my defense i was barely awake.

>>realistic film about the 12. SS-Panzer-Division „Hitlerjugend“, literally a company of 17 year olds, valiantly clearing a bloodpath en route to Normany as they stage a last-ditched effort to save Germany
>>film is never made
That will be deeply (((problematic))), goy. We don't want to glamorize the Nazis, especially their youth now lest the current youth viewing the film will somehow sympathise with them.

it's farcical and the battles are incredibly meh-tier

Just stick to classics like stalingrad and das boot

>if you disagree with nazism then you must be a commie

Are you a fucking moron, or is this literally your first day on the internet? Kekistan is an alt-right creation. He's making the "white pride" hand gesture.