OY VEY - this anudda shoah (8pol is cucked)

So 8/pol/ is cucked it seems.

Seriously? Wtf is this shit?

Not even Sup Forums bans people for this thread.
And it was a decent thread, I gave archives and everything.
"Redpill me on X" is about merely asking for info, but clearly I gave examples and later in the thread gave more examples.

Why is Sup Forumsitically incorrect, no longer politically incorrect?
Why are both so cucked by CTR mods?

Other urls found in this thread:

box.cock.li/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why would you go on a site that thinks its better than Sup Forums?
Cripplekikechan is a shithole and its slow as fuck.

Indeed. We are the fucking original aren't we? Why would you not just use Sup Forums?

THE MODS DO WHATEVER THEY WANT

No-one cares you crybaby faggot.

Is now.

Seriously, what the fuck is with that ban.
It's done a complete loop because it's so paranoid about the footprint they leave on the internet and because they have this elitist chip on their shoulder that they're the better diggers.

I honest to god might start another chan and ban anything politically correct.

Why would you go to that hugbox anyway?

Because the mods on the other sticky important shit. And this chan got a little to fast.

Unfortunately, it's still target number 1 for normies and shills. Makes it boring.

Hiro ought to do the sticky thing on this site.

And all of us know he does mining, but he never banned posts like my pic. That's outrageous. Banning political incorrectness on a board for political incorrectness.
I don't even.

maybe hot wheels is finally sick of your shit.

C'mon man. You gonna take that shit from a cripple?

>Yes, yes you are. Because you are a little bitch who gets net bullied by a cripple.

Sup Forums gets pretty bad in some periods.

Like objectively bad, the threads are spammed shills with unamusing bait.
And 8/pol/ uses alot more sources.

Aren't there already a few other cripplechan clones? Also realize that owning an imageboard is asking for a pain in the ass.

That said, set one up yourself if you want to. I did one myself just because using vichan, takes like half an hour, really easy if you already have a LAMP stack set up.

kek

Hands are tied I'm afraid.

>but no I will think of something, might email hiro about this, he's find it funny.

>Hurr Why I got banned for breaking the rules in this pro-fascist imageboard Durr

Note, the half hour includes customizing it just right. It takes like 3 minutes to set up with defaults.

>Also realize that owning an imageboard is asking for a pain in the ass.
I know, but I'm tired of compromised chans that data mine.
I HATE data mining, it needs to be criminalized.

You know, Reddit has an upboat system you could use to get your points across. Why not go there to whine?

>breaking the rules
read it again you fucktarded hue, I DIDN'T break the rules.
The rules only cover "merely asking"

Clearly I mentioned several events or instances and then later I provided sources.

Which means, the mods are compromised more on 8/pol/ than 4/pol/. I did a similar thread here - no problems.
>btw I actually used them as a test to see how they'd react
>they took the bait on 8/pol/

Well, first get a domain and hosting. The hosting is the tricky part because they have to be cool with your content.

NYPA

Why not whine here?
I'm saying 4/pol/ is better and I have proof?

How is that not useful for this board?

I need to wait for a study break, then I'll try to contact hiro(if that's possible) to allow a second 4/pol/ so that the 1st filters the normies and newfags.
He'll have to agree, because it get's him more data :^)

Hiro doesn't care. If you do decide to create an imageboard, there's one cock box left that would be good, from the creator of cock.li

box.cock.li/

>The hosting is the tricky part because they have to be cool with your content.
fat chance, I would have to consider finding a foreign host to do that. (and I don't want a poo in loo to host such a site when they'd easily give it to authorities)

Gonna have to do it the right way, earn some money, host it myself.

just pretend to be female. They let you post whatever the fuck you want.

I keep making fake accounts to spam /r/transgender with "do you have xx or xy chromosomes?". The male accounts get banned immediately. The female accounts never get banned despite obvious vote manipulation and complete emotional fallouts from redditors.

Tbh I do law, I might use a chan to brainstorm faults in political correctness. Then suggest a proper peer reviewed study of the faults.

KRIPPLEKIKECHAN is not as slow as it was a few months ago, which was due to a post counter. Yes, a fucking post counter dragged down the entire site, these fuckers can't do anything right.

Well if you do, I'd suggest going with a cock box. The guy posts all his info on cock.li so you can literally just call his cell if you want.

Go pick a fight with a Kangaroo instead of shitposting on our peaceful Sup Forums boards you dirty infidel!

>The hosting is the tricky part
Do full disc encryption in a KVM instance along with Cloudflare. Use SSL to CF too.

POOO

> 10 replies by this ID
How many shitposts did you have to spam on 4+four channel to get the mods to notice you enough to ban you? Clearly it has not satisfied your craving for attention, so here's another (You)