AAAAAAAAAAAAAA
WAGES ARE FALLING
INFLATION IS RISING
CITY OF LONDON RECEDING
GOVERNMENT PASSING DRACONIAN LAWS
STUNTED GROWTH IN LITERALLY ALL ECONOMIC FORECASTED SCENARIOS
EU LITERALLY DICTATING THE NEGOTIATIONS

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO TH-THIS CANT BE HAPPENING

WHY DID YOU TELL ME TO VOTE FOR IT Sup Forums YOUVE RUINED MY LIFE!!!

I honestly feel sorry for people who voted for Brexit. You are basically shooting yourself in the foot and expecting to run faster

ehehehe
get fucked redcoat

THEY TOLD US EUROPE WOULD BE BEGGING FROM US LIKE DOGS

Kek ur retards britbros

Think of it as historical karmic revenge on the Anglos for all the evil things you did to Europe and the world over the past 400 years or so.
Good riddance, eternal Anglo. We hardly knew ye.

>be hungry
>yes evil EU muh sovereignity
>britain valuable ally much respect very great
>no migrants haha we hate leeches, dont call us leeches OK?
>brexit
>keep swallowing up the EU money plus money britmonkeys cant get now

Absolutely devilish. The *nglos deserve every ounce of their suffering.
Thanks for helping trick them into Brexit, based Magyars.

Soon.

>EU LITERALLY DICTATING THE NEGOTIATIONS
>THEY TOLD US EUROPE WOULD BE BEGGING FROM US LIKE DOGS
Can someone explain why Brits who voted Brexit thought this particular one would gp the other way around?
Wasn't the actual relevance-on-the-world-state between EU as a whole and UK by itself a decent clue already of how it's going to be?
Seems silly to be complaining about it now.

>he fell for the ultra-nationalism meme

>Brexit
>Ultra-nationalism
So this is the power of the mutt intellect...

>muh empire

thats about it

>implying people knew what they were voting for
HehehehahaHAHAHA...

nice try eurofag
drop the proxy

Mutt's right, for once. We all saw how the Brexit question was posed. Which I'm pretty certain could make people agree to some pretty dumb shit.

>So the bigwigs in the UN says we have to hold up the "Geneva convention" that some non-British shmuck came up with... Are we going to listen to that?! Why should we abide by THEIR laws?! Are we not a sovereign nation?! FREEDOM! Vote yes on "ignore the Geneva convention"

>let me tell you about your country

Ultra-nationalism is closer to isolationalism than just wanting to respore sovereignty

sup nigel, woken up? have you shagged stacy and prepared to roam the streets with your chavs?

you are the most tedious obsessed cunt on here and that's saying something
you're like a less entertaining ikibey

Nope. Think hard about what you just said.

and you have no life or job, ill take that as a compliment loser fuckface polfag

Had a think, realised I'm right. Sorry Sven.

Turn the VPN off, Jean-Claude

Surely you mean Hanz? The Germans are the only ones that actually legitimately hate us. Fuck them. Fuck Germany. Country has been NOTHING but trouble for Europe.

What did he mean by this?

This is why you dont do referendums on such important matters and let the elected representatives make the decisions.

There is a silver lining to all your retardation though. When your economy slows down and the isolation you voted for kicks in and you become the Turkey of the North Sea, no one else else in the union will be dumb enough to follow. Thanks for taking the hit and being the cautionary tale we all needed to see. Federation ahoy!

What? Why would experts on a subject know more than someone with 0 knowledge on the subject?

It was not even nationalism, restoration of sovereignty, terrorism or economy, it was populism. The Brexit campaign just got people riled up effectively talking up all grievances. That's the stone cold steve austinpill

I'm still skeptic for all the federalise thing

This

People need a working knowledge of the roman republic's history to understand why populism is derided. Nationalism is easier to convey because the nazis are villains in pop culture, but tribunes of the pleb.

It's too late goy-I mean fellow European, no one will want to end up like Britain. Federalisation will happen now

honhonhonhonhonhonhon

Nothing is certain, but it is the course of action that would best serve our continent in the comming century, for sure

this is what the eternal anglo deserves
S

I think Macron should propose Great-Britain to stay in the EU at the condition of balkanizing between the 27th others States. So we could finally RIP Britain and put an end to this madness we shouldn't have started 952 years ago.

>northern Ireland goes with the Republic of Ireland
>Scotland leaves
>London becomes a city-state like Hong Kong
This kills the eternal anglo

How do we make irish's balls growing up so they fight for the reunification? I think this is a first step needed for Scottish to grow some and leave.

A lot of them work on the other side of the border. If Britain goes for a hard Brexit they're going out of Schengen as well

This is what happens when we let the shit parts of the country vote. London should just have the final say in everything, we fucking subsidize the rest of the fucking country anyway.

British archipelago is not Europe, so why they should join to the Union? Ireland should do the same as the rest of Britons btw.

>London

The thread yesterday was an interesting one, especially when I engaged with this pro-Leave fellow that through his own statements progressively revealed that he had no idea how the EU worked, mixed up the European Commission, the European Council and the Council of Europe and kept on repeating how it was undemocratic.

The EU reaaaally needs to start educating people on how it works

Yeah, there seemed to be so little campaigning done about that on the Remain side.

In literally every single interview with a Leave voter, one of the common trends is a complete lack of understanding of what the EU actually is.

It's no coincidence that the two options on the ballot had the largest disparity between educated and uneducated in British history.

The Remain side underestimated how fucking stupid the British people can be.

I mean real wages were stagnant since the financial crisis.

You want to know why?

EU immigrants pulling the wages down for lower-earners, due to a flexible labour market. Real wages are only falling for unskilled labour, which Slavs love to occupy.

Stunted growth is a plain lie. The OBS, which bullshitted that regional recession statistic, has just revised the UK's annual growth forecast to 1.6% to 1.8%. I wonder if they'll have to revise it again (probably).

It's only a matter of time before you're forced to submit to your only friend in the north

Don't worry, all we'll ask in return for our help is an extension on our fishing zones

A question to all the brits that voted remain:
Would you come back, if the conditions were:
>adoption of the Euro
>a yes to the Federal Army
>a promise to support further federal policies
?

you're not leaving the eu for years fag, people have just lost confidence in your country as other countries in europe are trying to attract financial institutions now still in Britain

i heard british economy has actually been doing better since brexit

Britain will never agree to those things, we will federalize and create our army, then they will get the choice whether to join or not. No more pussy footing and sabotage

Its now completed the brexit? When i ask somebody tell me they are in a limbo of maybe yes maybe not , its like there are the botton but nobody wanna push first

Basically this. It's a very long process

It has. Ignore the proxy faggots.

Test

>we will federalize and create our army
>we
Sweden is against it, there's no we

Ironically Poles and Hungarians are more pro-EU than us.

Well of course it has, the economy or almost every country in the world has gotten better, we're getting out of the crisis. You still haven't left.

>Ireland should do the same as the rest of Britons btw.
Ireland is a tax haven for the companies that want to work in the EU, as long as the EU is a thing they will be there

Nothing ironical about it, poland is the biggest leech in EU

They more scared of Russia I think, so that's why they view a European Army as a good thing
Anyway afaik Sweden voted yes on PESCO

t. Neet Neetson

>London should just have the final say in everything

It doesn't? Really?

What if they say "fuck you, that was a referendum and not a legally binding vote because we're not retarded enough to let nobodies vote on anything except pointless elections", they aren't allowed to do that?

You're underselling it. We're the biggest anti-EU federalizationists on the planet. Russia is probably more in favor of it than we are.

t.HUNG ARYAN

Ireland is one of the most Pro-EU countries in the union, but no Irish government would commit to an EU army - it would be political suicide. I think we have an opt-out anyway as per the revised Lisbon treaty.

I just don't think the EU will federalize, especially not considering how America turned out. Sometimes status quo is the best option, we never united scandinavia and we're all super-successful still.

Take your dick out of Europe!

If Europe doesnt unite we are going to continue being fucked by the rest of the world. China will buy all our companies, Russia will continue to slowly nibble on Eastern Europe, the US will keep on destabilizing the ME and have us take in the refugees and turmoil.

>it's another "europeans and """"""british"""""" posters cry about brexit for 300 straight posts" thread

We are united. What do you think the U stands for?

Also the EU early on took on a principle of proportionality, meaning that decisions should be made as close to the affect area as possible. I.E. everyone gets to decide their own shit while the EU decides on international matters.

But who wants to be part of a superstate led by France and Germany? Let's not forget that Germany is the one that burdened us with the existing immigrant crisis.

We're saying it's a good thing. Isn't that the general consensus everywhere?
Brits get their splendid isolation and we get to integrate without your nagging.

Imagine taking time up to use a proxy and make a thread on a Tibetan ant collecting forum, about a country leaving a union of other states so the members of said states can play soggy biscuit and sodomise each other on a Tibetan ant collecting forum

t. Remainer

Brexit is going as expected. It was always going to be messy. But nothing out of the ordinary is happening. The EU is playing hardball like they always do in every negotiation, then compromise at the last minute. Just like they did in December.

The only people thinking it isn't going well, are people who never wanted us to leave and voted remain

Andras did a British person shag your sister or something your hate boner is really autistic

Or he's just phoneposting.

but you kept trying, what kinda hypocrite thinking is that

Nobody is surprised that the EU are making demands. They aren't dictating anything. Remember when they "dictated" the £50bn bill? Now it's £35bn. Remember when they "dictated" on the Irish border and demanded NI stay in the customs union? Well now that's well off the table.

People are retards and only have a cursory glance at the evening news when they get back from work. Look into the details, we're doing just fine

Its nigh impossible to achieve that as its means holding it down and moving it across

>Two of the worst economies outside the Visegrad chatting shit again

Italy, ZERO GROWTH since joining the Eurozone in 1999.

Sweden, LITERALLY SWEDEN. Not to mention how you refuse to join the euro too. Interesting

>LITERALLY SWEDEN
not joining the euro was brilliant

Preaching federalism and you're not even signing up to the currency lmao

Or tapping away at the screen autisticly fast. What's the alternative? Typing ò on a keybord by pressing ctrl + ` + O?

>Brexit is going as expected. It was always going to be messy

Dude, you haven't even left yet. You think THIS is messy? It literally hasn't even started yet.

Lowest unemployment rate in 45 years. Exports at an all time high, we're doing fantastic.

refer to this post

First banknotes in Europe. Suck it, south sea company.

No kidding! You're still in the EU!

Say "thank you, European Union"

Rude

>hurr durr muh economy
Northern Italy is doing great

>50% of my country is shit!

Wait so one minute everything has gone to shit because we're leaving the EU, next everything is great because we're in the EU? At least be consistent

I could say the same. Nigel. I would prefer to live in Tuscany or in Romagna than in a peripheral region of the UK

At least my waste is collected and my council isn't a front for Mafia lmao