How do Americans think about Japan??

Americans, please tell your impressions about Japan.

shit version of korea

Why do u think so?

I like japan. Never met anyone who said different

how do i make american girl friend with blond hair and big brest

Sometimes people will dislike japan for ww2 but in modern context I guess most of us consider you a good ally to have and a great country to have as a friend. Personally like the comfy feel some of your cities have

worse food, tacky dated infrastructure, autistic people who can't handle alcohol in public. uptight and gets upset at the slightest perceived slight. and just overall boring

They betray us soon, so they can not be trusted.
Americans assume Japanese as slave.
An American of Sup Forums also immediately posts insults

this

>They betray us soon, so they can not be trusted
this, Japan needs to restore the Empire and join the future anti-y*Nk alliance

I see...
but I think Japanese foods are better than that of America.

a little bit of revolution, perhaps?

this is what gay-pop fans believe lmao

You refers like muricans o like "americans"
Well i admit i call all the asians chinese kek

Shut up, he wasnt talking to you, Mexico.

Also Japan is ok I guess I occasionally watch your cartoons.

seems a little bit like 50s america. huge focus on doing well in business and economic growth, social climate suffers as an effect. thats just from what i hear about salarymen being expected to put work before anything else including family, and the hours and wages for other jobs being shit, etc.

other than that seems really cool. huge technological advancement, making the most of tiny spaces in the cities like tokyo, weather that i love.

never been but a non jap friend of mine lived there for a few months and said it was great.

are any of these impressions true? what are some things about japan that i don't know about?

>dated infrastructure
Hahahahahahaha

ever been there? it's like perma 1985

To be fair, most of the country's infrastructure in traditional urban areas are from the 60s and 80s when the economy was booming.

>tfw you will not GET CHANCE AND LUCK

Japan during the 80s was based. The economy was great and everyone thought it would end up controlling the US through aggressive asset buying.

collectivism
work ethic
clean public spaces
good food
good electronics and appliances

AMERICAN=死刑確定窃盗輪姦侵略大量虐殺猟奇殺人鬼

I think I speak for a lot of Latinos when I say we should start impregnating Japanese women

マジですか?

That's funny because literally the opposite is true.

The only thing I like more than country music and cowboy hats is Japan.

You guys might have the best reputation in the US these days. Don't listen to people on Sup Forums. There are a lot of salty people who are overly anti-weeb and take it out on Japan, or even worse K-shitters, and then other Asians who hate you for obvious reasons(although East Asians seem to get along pretty well here in general, they share each other's accomplishments as Asians like the Japanese triple axle the other day and also get offended for each other).

Not just white people either but urban people too. They love the anime, games, and just generally think Japanese people are cool.

Thank you, user