Who is/was best robin?

Who is/was best robin?

They are all shit

Steph

carrie

Tim is the only one that didn't die yet so him. The moment he does though, Dick becomes best Robin.

I don't even think Steph would agree with you.

Tim > Dick > Jason > Steph > FUCKING DAMIAN GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE REEE

Why is Tim design so superior?

The gayest one.

I can agree with this, but as much as we all like to hate Damian it really can't be denied that Steph was the worst.

Because the underwear on the outside is the only non-menacing part about it.

Dick.

Any other answer is wrong.

There are a surprising amount of Timfags in this thread

>Who is/was best robin?
Probably Tim when he was a Robin. My favorite has always been Jason though.

Anyone else excited for the salt when Tim dies in 'Tec?

Duke.

why would anyone care? he won't stay dead and he can finally complete the list of Robins who have died.

>implying the nu52 "tim drake" is the real one
Watch as they off that faker just to introduce the real Tim Drake, saying it's just coincidence that they share the same name.

But Injustice doesn't count, newfriend

Harper Row obviously. I would say Duke, but he's something new, something BETTER.

didn't he technically die in Evil Forever? like he was actually dead for a brief moment?

Trying too hard, Snyder

Dick. It always was, is and will be Dick.
That color job is also unflattering.

Dick is cute. CUTE.

Tim, Dick and Jason are better characters after graduating from the role and Damian is too similar to Bruce so there isn't the contrast there should be between Batman and Robin with him

bumping so it doesnt die before I finish it

Damian is Dick's Robin not Bruce's. That's why he works. They should not have been split up even when Dick went back to Nightwing.

Tim>Dick>Jason>literal shit>Damian

Damian is, but wouldn't be had Dick not started the tradition nor broke D of his shittier habits while they were the best Duo.
Tim was at his best in that costume though. God those were great days for him.
Jason should have stayed dead, or a pain in the family's collective ass as a rogue.

This. I wish they had a title of an alternate universe with DickBats and DamianRobin for those who like that and the main universe will have no Damian.

Fuck. I love the dynamic that Tomasi developped between Bruce and Damian, but giving Damian to Dick to be his Robin? Motherfuck, I wouldn't even need a Bruce-centric book anymore. Give Tim back to him as Robin proper and I think everyone but Snyder would be happy.

There are way too many Robins. Should have stopped at Tim.

/thread

Dick and Tim are the only good Robins.

Eliminate the middle two, and you lose precisely nothing.

The last one

(I couldn't do the hair)

Red Robin Steph? That could work actually

that's why you should kill yourselves

I always hated the red mask

Fuck off Snyder. No one likes you.

Grayson

In all honesty I wish Dick remained Batman and Bruce stayed dead.

Who would disagree other than Brucefags?