youtube.com/watch?v=iFTMEOpmJT4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>not DAYNE?
Come on

You don't get to bring Dormammu

SPAIN?

Bane here. Is it time to go?

>err, you don't get to bring dragons

Is Sansa going to find out what a big guy he is?

FIRST ONE TO TALK GETS TO STAY ON MY AIRCRAFT

If they really kill him this season, the show is dead.

Why do Sansa and Jon treat him like shit? Guy literally saved their lives and is pretty much their only ally.

Did anyone else think they did that scene to deliberately echo the Bane scene?

I hate the way he leans forward and brandishes his gun in that scene, his whole body movement looks awkward.

They see him as a conniving schemer that wishes to ingratiate himself with them. Being northerners they are open in their disgust for such behaviour.
>Sansa liking him
Are you dense?

YO HO HO

RAMMING SPEED

She doesn't have to like him, just not treat him like garbage. If he gets fed up with her bullshit and leaves, the North will be pretty much fucked.

I'M THE FUCKING QUEEN AND IM TAKING MY GODDAMN THRONE RIGHT THE FUCK NOW.

What is he gonna do if he leaves anyway? They're in a situation where they're pretty much forced to fight together, it's like how the Lannisters still considered the Freys a bunch of faggots even if they helped a lot.

You're a big guy

He even points the gun at one of his crew to get him to open the hatch. In a plane, he could easily trip and pull the trigger by reflex.

Doesn't he control the Vale right now? He can just go home and sit whatever is going on out. It's not like anyone can invade it.

>it's like how the Lannisters still considered the Freys a bunch of faggots even if they helped a lot.
The Freys knew that nobody liked them and they didn't give a shit. They sat in their bridge making a ton of money from nothing.

I really hope Littlefinger doesn't get killed in the show. He is the only character I truly like and can relate too.

youtube.com/watch?v=iFTMEOpmJT4

Another link in the CIA-verse

Same.

>Thrones are nothing more than a game to me.

>Spend months at a time strategically planting ideas into peopIe's heads, and playing mind games

>Get bored of someone after a while and move on to my next victim but that's okay because there's literally billions of you dirty little roaches to fuck around with.

>Some people actually believe I care about them as people but the truth is I only use them for my personal advantage and entertainment

Aye?

If GOT was good (which it isn't), Littlefinger would end up winning in the end. He would end up destroying all monarchies and the moral of the story would be why playing the game of thrones is stupid. But of course, Danerys and Jon Snow are going to join forces, fuck, and win the game, making the moral something completely different.

Everything is awkward about his delivery, that's why the scene has been memed into immortality

>was gettingcaught PARRT of yourplan?

Dead meme

then show me the body

Anons...

We looked for you at the Trident

If his arms were moved correctly he could almost be doing caramelldansen.

>I hate the way he leans forward and brandishes his gun in that scene, his whole body movement looks awkward.
It's to represent how ill at ease he is. He is a small guy so must make large flamboyant displays of power to feel in charge.

Manlet here can confirm

>Why do Sansa and Jon treat him like shit? Guy literally saved their lives and is pretty much their only ally.
Because he's a CIS white male, ofc

John Snow had to die to pay for his CIS privilege sins

Those guys who couldn't see anything under their hoods must have really felt intimidated.

Apparently they had Jamie say "we're the LAST OF US" because D&D are fans of the game, so I wouldn't put it past them.

It's as much for his subordinates as them. He has to convince them that he has power over them.

Truly a nuanced performance

It's all on the director.

Was being a cuck part of his plan?

>Why do Sansa and Jon treat him like shit? Guy literally saved their lives and is pretty much their only ally.

How would you treat some creepy old literal pimp that only acts nice to you because he wants to put his dick in you the same way he wanted to put his dick in your parent but got BTFOd?

Remember how in the books Littlefinger was a harmless friendly guy to almost everyone who talked to him instead of a whispery voice transparently scheming PLAY WITH HER ARSE

bravo nolan

Shane?