17 minutes of Injustice 2 footage at Gamescom

Did we ever talk about this specific footage?

youtube.com/watch?v=WgQuPRTFmK4

Also, I'm just now realizing that I hate Jaime's voice. What the fuck, doesn't sound like he should at all. I know it's not really gameplay-related but ugh. And don't get me started on Tara Strong's Harley, especially with that whistle. You just know that's going to get old, fast.

Also some shit actually related to the gameplay:

>Harley's trait is definitely the hyenas.
>Idk what Blue Beetle's trait is. Maybe it gives him increased damage for a short time? Maybe increased range as well?
>WW has definitely been reworked. Her moveset looks almost completely reworked, and her trait is completely different. Honestly I kind of miss the stance change, it did suit WW, let's be honest.

Wonderwoman looks better and does anyone know what her new trait is? Looks like she can use it on her arms or legs

Man I hate Tara for ruining so many of Harley's appearances with her terrible voice.

>and does anyone know what her new trait is?
I'm not sure.

At first, I thought it was a simple damage buff but you're right, it does look like she can use it on her arms or legs. Maybe it only buffs punches or kicks depending on where it's used?

Also,
>"For the gods!"
That's going to get really old, really fucking fast.

I really hope we can still change our character's look in tournament mode because goddamn do those starter designs look basic as fuck.

Jesus why is Jaime so ugly

Fucking when?

that's a pretty ugly pic

>"For the gods!"
Yeah though Im pretty sure there far from done with recording voices. Her and Grodd only had one interaction line when they did a rematch.

It's the only one I got on my phone, tbhf

>Blue Beetle
>is golden

Nigga, this is NRS. EVERY character is going to be ugly as sin in the final game, let's all be honest.

>Harley
>I've never met a man that didn't disappoint me

IVY IVY IVY IVY IVY

Please, don't play me like this

fuck off idiot

The normies love her.

I approve of Wonder Woman's assets.

I like those muted colors on Wondy. Feels nice and lonerish

delightful

i love it

Jaime'a trait looks like it's those arm blades he activates.

I really hope she makes it in. It sucks that Billy is dead but it'll be worth it if it means Mary shows up looking to beat Superman's ass.

Holy shit the character models have improved. I wonder if they'll have skins as different sets of armor. Like 1970's Batman being an agility build Batman while say TDKReturns is a stocky tankier Batman. Of course to keep it from being pay to win, have the builds from that these skins provide availible in game.

I womder if they'll pull Multiverse shenanigans again to have some characters in game, or if they'll stick to their guns and have only living characters from the first Injustice in the vanilla game.

As much as I would like to see Billy return at least a few of the deaths should remain undone. Lex and Joker will no doubt be back and they'll probably bring in the Ollie from that universe Fate sent Canary to so that just leaves Dick and Billy. If they just unkill everyone then any death that happens in 2 will have no real weight since we know they'll probably just get revived later. Consequences should last for at least one game right?

>ugh
Back to Sup Forumsmblr

>death
>mattering in Big Two capeshit
Why do people keep doing this to themselves?

I really hope they didn't use Suicide Squad as inspiration for designing the Joker for this. Tattooed Joker is the worst.

Hate to be that kinda faggot but, if they were going to go with the red and blue pigtail look, they should have gone all the way and gave her the bleached skin as well.

Having her with the White face pain and that color scheme looks awkward as fuck. Neatherrealm needs better character designers. I also hate how their fighting games always looks so fucking stiff so, better animators too!

I realize it never lasts forever but they could at least pretend a few were going to stick for at least one sequel. I'd prefer that to BvS which couldn't even finish the whole movie without hinting that Supes was coming back.

I don't have a problem with it myself because it's such an ingrained trope in capeshit that I just roll with it every time.

So the regular DC universe Justice League is still going to pop up right?

We don't know yet. All we really know about the plot right now is that it's two years after the first game and Batman and his remaining allies are trying to clean up the mess caused by Supes and the Regime when some new threat appears. The regular universe heroes could show up again but nobody has mentioned it yet.

I hope they do, they're the only likeable characters in this shitfest of a franchise.

dont see the problem

This Plus alt Batman doesnt really have much enforcement on his side after Superman and his regime went down. It would be interesting if Evil Clark was threatening the mulitverse, might explain the gear system considering all the different looks

>Plus alt Batman doesnt really have much enforcement on his side

He seems to have more now than before. Harley is still with him, if Babs and MMH are back then they'll still be on his side, Jaime is apparently working with him and Dr. Fate was on his side in the comic. Selina was also only with the Regime to protect Bruce so she might rejoin him. Not sure where Jason would fall though, seems like he could easily work on either side.

This is probably the Harley look Im going with unless theres a better variation more like the classic design.

But Robbie is so average except for her face. Why do normies always obsess over famous people?

she is big

>All this Skwad synergy

Just give me Katana Boon.

Far from a normalfag but I thought Robbie-Harley was hot as fuck. I'd wreck that hard.

For (you)

@85569051
Uh ... can you please stop objectifying Harley???

Well at least now we know that Susan is still playing Wondy.

>An NRS game with a variety of good alternate colors

Fucking finally, tired of them always just being one alt color with slightly different shades of the original costume.

No dayglo pink option? Shame.

One thing I never got is why does NR half ass the voice acting?

Why do they make all the roles reprisals from other shows/ games but not the other half, especially with people like Flash?

And why can't they say, take everyone from JL/ YJ instead of taking half from one show and half from the other?

have you not herd batman wonder woman or superman

What the fuck are we talking about?

Didn't this shitty universe died in Convergence?

Yeah, but WB realised that injustice makes them money

>He thinks what happens in comics matters when money is involved

Is there one of these for the BB colors?

it would most likely be the opposite actually. NRS is one of the few developers who's Pre-Release actually looks worse than their Post-Release

Holy shit, Alternate Costumes AND COLORS? I mean yeah that's pretty small but it'd be neat seeing a bunch of small variations here and there.

Yeah, they've already improved Wondy in the month since we last saw her.

he's a spic.

Sup Forums already trying to shit post this game i not going there anymore

There was an earlier thread that wasn't too bad but yeah, overall it's terrible there. Between the butthurt PCfags and the weebs obsessed with manjaws actually talking about the game there is an exercise in futility.

Isn't Jaime supposed to be a long haired 20-something twink?
He looks like Chad here.

He has a Booster Gold palette

Ugh ... I know, see, this is why Sup Forums is the greatest board in Sup Forums, you can actually have an intelligent discussion in here without racism or misogyny

>Literally did nothing in the movie
>Only character that did less was Slipknot

Rather have Talia in the game. And I sure as fuck don't want more Batman characters. No clue why people keep hyping up what Kitana did in Suicide Squad. She was a complete nonfactor.

Sup Forums is full of weeaboos and Capcom fanboys. So any fighting game that isn't Japanese gets hated on.

Injustice 2 isn't going to be on the PC? Wtf I hate NRS now

Fuck off back to tumblr, cunt.

I don't really care about the crappy movie beyond the actress being cute, I wanted Katana regardless. SS and DC pushing her in a lot of stuff just seem like good excuses to add her to this. Plus I like playing as Kenshi in MK and she'd probably be sort of similar.

even sarcastically that still sounds like a great thing instead of having to look through 20 posts of WE WUZ and 60 of /r9k/ posting

Yeah they haven't announced a PC release but Boon seems to be implying it'll make it there eventually. I'm betting after WB's recent PC foibles they probably decided to wait for the GOTY edition before porting it to avoid another MKXL situation.

>Sup Forums

its time for you to go back

I guess I'm too autistic to play this, my immersion is ripped to shreds.

She is hot, that's why.

By what?

What do they have against Ted kord? Genuine question not even mad

Who? NRS? I doubt they have anything against him, they just know people wanted a Blue Beetle and Jaime is probably the only one DC will let them use. I'm just hoping they can pull off a Ted costume with him, odd as that may be with that power set.

Teds not been relevant in years sadly(may change with Rebirth tho) and Jaime objectively has a potentially more interesting move set.
Though doing shit like killing him off screen or having Booster and Jaime around but no Ted is retarded.
I'm still mad JLA S1 has Jaime and Booster in it, 140 characters and Ted is not one of them

I really like how Deadshot looks in this. It could use a bit of yellow but overall I think it looks like a better version of the movie costume.

Looks like they mashed casey jones and deadpool.

I wonder if they're going to pull some bullshit in regards to reveals of characters who died or changed identities in the last game like they did with the dead characters in MKX. Like revealing Hal as a Green Lantern instead of Yellow or only showing off Ollie but have Roy take his place in the story. NRS has actually been pretty good at keeping a lid on story spoilers until the game is actually out so I get the feeling we know know the true status of a lot of characters for awhile yet.

Yeah MKX proves roster>story

Joker and Arrow will be back because theyre mandated to be in there but till be Roy

Im just hoping Damien is no longer Nightwing, and is just Damien

Yeah I'd prefer he go back to being Robin and have Dick and Tim as unique alts.

>that pic
Hnng

>Super heroes using bar patrons as projectiles
>Launching villains through moving and crowded trains.
I'm familiar enough to know there's some asspull plot shenanigans as to why normies can stand toe to toe with metahumans, but it's never going to not feel strange seeing Harley Quinn blasted up by Blue Beetle and not be a crater.

Yeah I can understand that. It's just one of those things you have to get used in regards to fighting games, there's always some dissonance between story and gameplay.

If we can get a Red Lantern Supergirl I would be so happy.

I would love a Guy alt for Atrocitus assuming they could get the body types to work together.

No

Eh, in the Injustice Universe, Wonder Woman was part of Superman's Regime, it's not so out of character for her. It would be cool if heroes and villains could interact with the environment differently. They already sorr of did that in the first game with the different classes of heroes.

Does no one have anything to say?

He's supposed to be a teen

Because they take who they like.
They have a lot of actors they have reuse a lot because of Mortal Kombat.

Like why they don't use Hamil or someone else for Joker.
Instead they use one of their go to actors Richard Epicar who voices Raiden in MK.

They also never really used anything from YJ, only Justice League because of how Iconic some of those voices were.
Specifically the trinity.

>Quitely Damian
>Arkham Origins Tim alt
>'66 Dick alt

Yes please

DLC MASTER LIST
>Larfleeze
>Livewire
>Swamp Thing
>Red Tornado
And Black Manta if hes not already in

Why don't you actually read some fucking comics?

a lot better
but still borders uncanny valley
they should take a note from Bamco and forget the "muh realism" meme and just make people look more like porcelain dolls
realistic people just aren't gonna look if the technology isn't there