Joss Whedon rumored to be directing the Flash/Supergirl musical crossover

>Joss Whedon rumored to be directing the Flash/Supergirl musical crossover

slashfilm.com/flash-supergirl-joss-whedon-rumor/

Thoughts, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3Uy5oGcLQaY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No poop lol

Oh grand, so we're going to get to see the already insufferable GRRL POWRR of Supergirl amped up to fucking "why do we even NEED men anyway?" levels, all the while the Flash gets to look more like an incompetent boob while side-smirking at the audience about how "haw haw, the premise IS ridiculous, isn't it?"

Fuck Whedon, he's no genius, he's a fucking plague on humanity.

If he brings NPH along then sure whatever.

The Buffy musical wasn't bad. Did he do that?

He did Doctor Horrible's Sing-Along Blog, which was pretty damn good as far as nerdy musicals go.

Honestly, out of ANY episodes he could direct, this would be the best.

As if I'd watch anything that sexist makes.

Dr. Horrible was awful

Is he going to turn Supergirl into a damsel-in-distress that needs her big strong man (Flash) to save her and fall in love with him because she's a dumb woman?

Like he did with Black Widow and Bruce Banner?

>not horrible

fuck you user i fucking hate people like you

The Human Thumb

will Patty ever return to the Flash?

Probably not. "Shooter" was picked up to series aby the USA Network and I'm pretty sure she's a regular in that.

>people actually think this

You're asking if the creator and showrunner of Buffy the Vampire Slayer had any input on the musical episode of Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

No, user, he didn't. In fact, I heard Whedon barely did ANYTHING with Buffy.

Ha! No, you wish. See, there's this prevailing theory in Hollywood about Joss Whedon where if he's allowed to direct a big-budget movie, he has to answer to studios, meaning he has to follow specific instructions and compromise. However, when it comes to TV shows, he's the fucking golden boy of the small screen, which means he has almost complete autonomy over whatever the fuck he does because "He did Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Firefly! He's such a genius, whatever he does will be an automatic success!".

People seem to worship the ground he fucking walks on, and he fucking knows it and laps it all up like the smug asshole that he is.

Why does Whedon look like a sexual deviant in all his photos? He looks like he's going to lock a woman in his trunk or spy on some little kids changing clothes.

Yep.

Plus "Doctor Horrible's Sing-Along Blog" and also an episode of "Glee" that also featured Neil Patrick Harris.

youtube.com/watch?v=3Uy5oGcLQaY

that's because it's true.

Dr. Horrible is garbage. Literally Tumblr/DeviantArt teir "jokes" and "songs".
>Haha his penis is the hammer xDD

It is possible that we get Neil Patrick Harris as the live action music meister?

No.

Why did you put songs in quotations?

Hope he fucking kills himself

Because I'm trying really hard to say that something is bad in hopes that you react and respond to me so i don't feel so lonely.

Oh.
I was just confused is all.

Musicals I do not need. I can skip that episode.

Great si he gonna make it slightly above average and spend the next year bitching about how hard it was

It's cool, he's better at directing television than movies.

I'm a sucker for musicals so I can't help but be a little excited for it.

Why don't they get some of the BATB guys who actually did the last DC musical?

Don't forget how he's going to build a strawman army in his mind and complain how he got "so much backlash" for "daring to present a strong female character" and blah blah blah you know the fucking song and dance he does, he thinks that he's a crusader of light because he defeats imaginary enemies and uses any sort of criticism to justify his own strawmen.

calm down, sneider

I hear ya man. Some people like them, some do not.

Musicals are good.
Whedon is fucking bad.
This is a dilemma.

Whedon does great television. You memesters need to get over Age of Ultron.

The motherfucker ripped off Outlaw Star and Cowboy Bebop, and people suddenly act like he's sci-fi Jesus.

He does not do great TV, he's a hack who copies great TV.

>Falling for this butthurt user's response
I guess Joss Whedon's fans aren't very intelligent.

All I said was I'm a sucker for musicals.

Alright, but that's not the reason I was calling you stupid. You responded to that user who was pretending to be me when it clearly was just someone else.

Anyways, I don't think Dr. Horrible Sing Along Blog is a very good musical and the jokes aren't very clever either. Just my personal opinion, user.

Please respond. I need someone to argue with.

Fuck off.

>Outlaw Star will never get even close to as much recognition as Firefly

I'm furious. I'm so mad I could spit.

PTOO-!

His head is fucking deformed...he literally looks like The Leader or reverseUltimate Reed Richards...

>which means he has almost complete autonomy over whatever the fuck he does

Untrue. He made a point of publicly crapping on the first four episodes of Dollhouse as being network mandated.

You want to know what's even worse? There's a scene in Firefly that is a shot-for-shot remake of the discovery of Melfina in Outlaw Star. I've seen this exact scene posted in image dumps that compare anime using live-action sequences as animation references.

And yes, they do all classify it as "Outlaw Star copied Firefly".

She has no tits...but dat ass...

I hope they get Neil as Music Meister

Key word is "almost". After the first four episodes of Dollhouse he was allowed to do whatever the hell he wanted with the series, which is rare for a TV show (even shows with huge followings like Supernatural still have to check with the network about plots and whatnot).

oh shit those musicals in buffy were the highlight of the series.