Every white guy has a black friend for some reason

>Every white guy has a black friend for some reason

They can be befriended? Yikes!

I don't. How is this Sup Forums-related anyway, though?

every blond women has a black or arab boyfriend

> be black
> white guys keep trying to be my "buddy" like in all those movies they grew up with
> constant requests to give lessons in break dancing or "urban" handshakes

Why are you guys like this?

Its propaganda

Many people in the US don't have black friends, and to pretend that they do is ridiclous. A lot of people like to stick with who they think is their own group, blacks and whites don't actually get along but the media will make you think that every normal white man must have a token black friend

>For what?

They are programmed to think that is normal culture. Some white people (hipsters) think it is normal but in a way there are parts of the US where you might not see a black person that often

I live in a city with not a very large black population, anyone out here with a black friend?

If we don't we're treated like racists KKK Nazies, even if we do we're treated like that nevertheless.

Being considered a white man myself I have also had some black friends at one point in my life. The difference is it wasn't for some token card or you must have a black friend..

I meet some new people at work and I lived in California at the time, plenty of black guys around there

Now, here's the interesting I've never had a good black friend who was a female. That might be onto something else..

I assume all black people like Dragon-Ball Z so I always do a Kamehameha when I get into a conversation with them

9/10 they love it

>you guys
normies and wigger fags dont browse this board

Somebody gotta die first.

That's the interesting part, a lot of the new younger generation are actually growing up with DBZ, pokemon, and many other things that are considered normal in society today. I didn't know any black guys into anime or japan cartoons when I was younger

Things have changed so much and people will just not understand, its interesting to see how much will things continue to change

The young people of today will actually be my age one day and they will start noticing how teens live and act. What will they think 20-30 years from now?

It doesn't work as much anymore, kamehameha is too mainstream, I use the shunkan idou, subtler and more effective

>dont have black friends
wow you must be racist
>have black friends
wow using the "i have a black friend so I'm not racist" card.

Theres no winning, which is the beauty of it because it naturally permits choice.

Literally 2 decades of Jewish programming for hours every day

>Many people in the US don't have black friends, and to pretend that they do is ridiclous.

Most people in the US are fat, if you show slim or even fit people in movies is propaganda according to your flawless mindset

>the US is one place
I really look forward to the day people realize that the US is not one giant superstate that's exactly the same across the board. Because it fucking isn't and it's stupid to assume so.
this. I hope you enjoy the company of cucked numales

You can just be a normal person and have friends without constantly thinking about their skin colour, ya frickin weirdo.

i cant follow these "liberal" faggots.

what's S stands for?
Q is for Queer? what's that?
And what's twink?

(not native english here)

jokes on you fag i have no friends

That will never happen you realize

They group politics into a category and don't mention anything else. Most people have not traveled across the US and they will never know anything

My dad got into an industry where he travels for work a lot and he ends up in different states all the time. His perception of the US changed a lot, don't believe what the media tells you, this country is huge and you will find many people who do not think like you or understand the way you grew up.

Take someone from the south and someone from east coast, they can communicate with each other on different levels but they will never understand life through each others experiences

There are literally no black people where I live.

ITT:

>friend
You mean pet?

An even worse trope is

>every authority figure that enforces the law is played by a black man

>I DON'T BREAK THE LAW, I ENFORCE IT MOTHUHFUCKUH

Once your eyes are opened to this meme that they are forcing through repetition, you'll see just how bad it is.

Whenever I watch TV with my family we like to spot these cliches and name them for a laugh. This one we call "BLACK AUTHORITY MAN"

Remember this post next time you see a BLACK AUTHORITY MAN

its hard to when the left is disorganized as fuck trying to represent groups that fucking despise each other like fags and niggers. The fag movement has been hijacked more times than I can remember. Including some nigger putting a black shit streak on the bottom of the flag and the huge amount of infighting about having trannies in the group, now the title is 5 gorrilion letters long so they have to put a plus on it.

hi hipster friendo. how many ethnic friends have you? how many ethnic neighbours you got?

Well it was fine in The Wire because it was Baltimore.

There are lots of black cops in real life. This post is so filled with white privilege it makes me sick.

>Most people in the US are fat
Not really fat, just flabby.

It's not typically out of place but it's so common in the industry that it seems forced

I can notice distinct differences between even people in my state of Minnesota
Northwest vs Iron Range vs Metro vs mini-metro etc
Quite wild

Is there a way to use black people in fiction that someone doesn't say is a trope. Black Authority Figure, black friend, scary black man, magic negro, sassy black woman....

no, black people are memes