1. Your a coont

1. Your a coont
2. Do you have blacks in your country?

>1. Flag
>2. Yes, the cities are teeming with them

>flag
>only as tourists

Poland
Yes, but not many and only in bigger cities. Mostly women. Most of them are probably exchange students or something.

african students

Some african students and whores in Moscow (interchargeable). Still a nigger it's a something that people will point fingers when he enter some public transport.

Did you know that Germany has N-I-G-G-E-R-S?

are they rowdy and niggardly like they are here?
My family is serbian, and every time I see a black person in Belgrade or Nis, I double take for a second. It almost seems unreal.

no but i'd shoot them on sight

>are they rowdy and niggardly like they are here?
No, they are very shy and mostly shoegaze when in public.

Flag
Yep, mostly foreign students, but there are some natives

This. For "American Blacks behavior" we have Caucasians and Middle Easterners. Africans are ok.

No. As I said, they are mostly women and students. They keep quiet and are glued to their white friends.

they are uni students from foreign countries

either paying for their education or part of a program

I wish

AYO hol up cyka blyat

>not posting most famous one

Kek

No, only on summer and on the beach selling bracelets, they go back to Senegal during winter

There are some in my uni.
The one we have in our group actually acts civilized and seems to be intelligent, his biggest problem is language barrier though. He has a friend with PHD in philosophy who is also black and lives in the city.

Colonize them

MUH

unfortunately I'm not a muhheritagefag and both parents are ex yugo, from croatia and serbia. But since my dad is the Serb and father's side prevails, I just say Serb for simplicity's sake.

1. Flag
2. Yes, the cities are teeming with them
Especially sub-urbs in the capital region are nigger centrals.