>looking forward to Mr. Negative's first cartoon appearance
>it's Ultimate Spider-Man

At least it's death is coming

Other urls found in this thread:

animationguild.org/the-animated-productions-among-us/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wacker confirmed it's going nowhere. Time to just kill yourself or get over it

>music composer said he's done working on the show with a pretty finite post
>character designer confirmed it's the last season before deleting the comment for saying something he should've kept a secret
>Animation Guild outright saying there's a new animated version of Spider-Man in the works

animationguild.org/the-animated-productions-among-us/

Forgot

Cheer up, user. At least he'll be in the new Spidey vidya.

>Spidey moved to Marvel Animation under a different title
Sounds like a continuation to me. God fucking dammit! When will it end?

Developed by Insomniac

It's it good hands

SHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOCKER!!!!

Mr. Negative was a pretty stupid character idea to begin with.

Mr.Negative somehow won me over from his first appearance.

He gave us Anti-Venom

That was for Web Warriors and Sinister Six. This will be a new project all together.

>[citation needed]
They're not ending it man, it'll be the same fucking cast, the same fucking universe, and the same fucking continuing story

It's in the link. It says there's a "new version" of Spider-Man (without the hyphen). Not to mention, again, two other people basically saying it's ending.

Also, it makes sense to start anew. They need a new version for sweet MCU synergy and USM isn't anywhere close to it.

This show gave Anti-Venom a new origin. In this, he was created by Morbius.

>Mr.Negative somehow won me over from his first appearance.

Same. I'm looking forward to the PS4 game especially because of him (and the whole thing looks amazing)

Do we know who's voicing him? I hate this show but am tempted to watch just for him. (Was gonna watch the Anti-Venom episode till that turned out to be dumb as hell)

Reminder that Weisman had plans for him somewhere down the line in The Spectacular Spider-Man.

I remember that. He said he still wanted to use Kingpin, but he liked Mr. Negative, so I could've seen the latter as a replacement for the former.

>Looking forward to super apes
>It's agents of smash.

I don't give a shit about what he had planned for season 19, since we didn't even get a season 3.

I was so mad they were in EMH, but were defeated off-screen.

Would you say you went ape shit?

Go to hell, Carlos.

This really is the only thing those two shows have going for them. They reference some really cool comic shit. Too bad everything else about the shows is terrible.

5 years of Ultimate Spider-man
3 years of Avengers ASSemble
2 years of Married with Hulks
1 year of Guardians of Memes

Have they produced ANYTHING not shit?

It's just a harmless bit of monkey business.

The Marvel Anime is entertaining, from what I've seen.

Those shorts with Rocket seem fun.

Technically the current show is a new show against seasons 1 and 2 just as 3 was considered a new show. It fucking sucks

>1 year of Guardians of Memes
Is it really that bad?

SUPERIOR SPIDER-MAN

What the fuck? Why didn't they just use this guy to explain Anti-Venom in the show?
There was literally no reason to change Anti-Venom's backstory that much. Especially if they were going to bring this guy in anyways.

Who was Anti-Venom in this show anyways? Just some random jackass like "Kaine" was?

Harry