Why does a 14 year old still sleep with stuffed animals, not to mention watch cartoons?

Why does a 14 year old still sleep with stuffed animals, not to mention watch cartoons?

It ain't natural, I tell ya.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n5HxzHSlOk8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You should ask yourself the same question.

If Steven's 14 that means Steven is in... what?
7th or 8th grade?
Does he even go to school?

He does not.

He's going to grow up and barely be able to function.

No. It's been covered a lot that he doesn't go to school. He hasn't even been to a library until recently.

>He's going to grow up and barely be able to function.
He seems to do pretty fine on his own. He can cook and clean on his own. When he gets together with Connie, he'd probably be a stay at home dad when he's not doing gem mission stuff. He can always find some part time job like Greg did. And he's got his dad to help financially if he needs it.

Apparently he is homeschooled, although I'm not sure the Gems are the best educators.

I'm 19 and I watch cartoons and sleep with stuffed animals.

But I don't like hug them in my sleep or anything, they're just at the foot of my bed on display.

I was 13 when I started high school. Age doesn't always correlate to grade.

Im teenty and still watch cartoons and sleep with toys, fuck you.

Stop talking about yourself in the third person, OP, it's weird

>I was 13.
So you were one of the lucky ones and started school early/ were smart enough to skip grades.

How is you saying you started highschool at a younger age enhance this discussion?

>not loving the fluffy embrace of toys
I feel sorry for you.

You tried I guess.

We should have a Sup Forums plush thread. Here's the Garfield plush I sleep with, he has a lapel pin of himself that I put on him.

These are the manchildren I share a board with.

>that blanket
>that pink thing
Please tell me you're a teenage girl

correct. I'm just using a picture I posted in /toy/ of my plushes

You spend your free time on Sup Forums. You're not above anyone here.

>tfw when 21 and still sleep with teddy bear i got when i was 5

yourself included, permavirgin

Y-yeah, why would anyone over the age of ten watch c-c-cartoons, heh.

Th-those fucking nerds, right?

>>tfw when 21 and still sleep with teddy bear i got when i was 5
youtube.com/watch?v=n5HxzHSlOk8

I'm 26 and sleep with the stuffie I got when for my first birthday. He's traveled with me overseas and now sleeps in bed with my bf and I.
Also I have another large stuffie that sleeps with us, but I'm nt actually a huge fan of him. I just feel bad cuz if I take one I have to take the other or else he might feel rejected like the other stuffies. The first one is my mate though through and through, and even my bf likes him. chill af

He's homeschooled by Pearl.

am i the only faggot who never slept with stuffed animals? i was happy enough with my damn pillow and playing with toys during the day

I can hold hands with it at night

Jesus Christ, they're coming out of the woodwork.

He didn't even know what school was until he was around 13.

26 year old here, I never played with toys/stuffies. I only slept with them and cuddled

I go to college and no one that i know goes to the library besides me and people trying to sleep

>Why would a 14 years old watch cartoons

You americans scare me, for real

Are you autistic, not talkin shit just curious.

why do I still sleep with your mom, not to mention watch cartoons?

It ain't natural, I tell ya.

Greg taught him basic math/reading skills, it's not like he's illiterate or anything