What movies does the female gender appreciate?

What movies does the female gender appreciate?

there are no women on the internet

I know. That's why I'm asking my secret club for their insight on the subject matter.

nigger

That's not a movie.

Whatever their man tells the what to like.

13 going on 30 and How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days. Those are the only two films women genuinely like.

amélie. every slut i know likes it, except the ones who haven't seen it yet

Not Master and Commander. That movie sucked.

The real answer is anything that invokes feels.

Amelie, Hunger Games, and Harry Potter

There are two flavors of chick flick

The taming of the beast and The right guy was under her nose the whole time

The taming of the beast is shit like 50 shades. It's where a renegade chad finally meets his match in the form of a bland unexceptional self-insert that for some reason mega-chad cannot get out of his head. He's willing to be enslaved by this one girl when he can have any vagina on the planet because of invisible intrinsic qualities he can see in her.

The right guy was under her nose the whole time is films like 27 dresses. Bland self-insert gets hurt in her quest for aforementioned mega-chad and the right guy appears in the form of a man that wasn't a consideration at the beginning of the film.

There's a few more but those are the two primary flavors.

I can't be the only one that doesn't like competiting with other males for pussy can I? It feels weird when a group of guys are all hitting on the same girl and I want to do the same. It's like we're all competing to see who can hotdog our dick into some slut first.

There's a surprising amount of conservative women in pol

my GIRLFRIEND likes any movie I TELL HER to like

>It's like we're all competing to see who can hotdog our dick into some slut first.
Congratulations user. You figured it out. I wish there was a prize I could give you.

Good observation user.

That's the right attitude. You give a woman an inch and they take a mile. Make sure you've got tight grip on her bro.

>I wish there was a prize I could give you?
Free pussy?

stop it

>lift 3x a week
>tinder
>have an interesting hobby that she can brag to her friends about having fucked you

Tadaaaaah

None.

Ghostbusters 2016 of course.

My gf invited me to watch dunkirk

>mom i posted it agian

My gfs favorite movie is Drop Dead Fred. I refuse to watch it because it looks dumb. Am I wrong?

Mean Girls is fun

movies that high quality girls like:

spirited away or any ghibi
amelie although with this one you are riding the line of a faux feminist
disney crap + anastasia

mention marley and me for the ultimate opener

it is very rare to find a girl who likes kubrick or lynch without her being a try hard

Movies about lying and manipulating other people

My sister has shit movie taste but at least she has her own tastes and i've never seen her follow a normie movie trand. Most other women I know (including my gf) will just like whatever is cool to enjoy in the current year.

No there arent, you gullible dumbass.

Prove it.

why do women pretend to like star wars?

>giving half a FUCK what your personal cocksleeve watches on her free time
Literally only a thing virgins care about this. lol

Did you just assume there are gender specific interests? Expect a visit soon™

>there's a surprising amount of roleplaying men in pol

>there's a surprising amount of LARPing on Sup Forums
we know

whatever boosts their street cred

>Masters and commanders