Are marriages between European women and men from mutt counterparts considered a taboo?

Are marriages between European women and men from mutt counterparts considered a taboo?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/MK2ImRC.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Only if Spanish women are crazy enough to falling in love with short brown mongoloid goblin manlets from Sudacalandia

i.imgur.com/MK2ImRC.jpg

Average British girls would do anything to live in America

Not really.

Brazilians women have a reputation for being easy lays, desu.

British women love big American cock

The only international marriage I've ever knew over here was a Japanese women and a fellow macaco.

>Only if Spanish women are crazy enough to falling in love with short brown mongoloid goblin manlets from Sudacalandia
looks like millions did

>millions

I doubt. Are you Hispanic?

yes

I didn't know this was a bit common.

Do people really live their lives bitter about what others do? Celebrities don't even know those people exist.

It is quite probable that of TOP 10 of foreign nationalities marrying Brazilians, at least 8 of them are also South Americans, not Europeans, then the answer is probably no.

not here, all portuguese look down on brazil as a third world shithole to psychologically compensate for being on the low end of europe's countries

it's common to see foreigners from latin america, spain, france, us, germany, etc with brazilian partners, but never a portuguese

they don't come here even for tourism, they want nothing to do with brazil

If a brazilian girl marries with a portuguese guy she is seen as a whore here in brazil.
And if a brazilian guy marries a portuguese girl he is seen as a loser (portuguese girls have the stereotype of being really ugly here).

Literally none of this is true

What state are u from?

>Celebrities don't even know those people exist
Yes they do but they're vapid enough to not care about societal judgement so long as it doesn't actively fuck with their lives

Well, generally we donĀ“t like brazil, but we don+t hate it. If some portuguese girl dated a brazilian or an african she would be considered a whore.

Are gay couples between Brazil and Portugal common? It sounds so hot.

No, but most people here (except the alt-right) hate America.

Really? I thought your normies loved the USA. Why is that?

in lisboa it's common. The most degenerate city in the world.

>Brazilians
>mutts
Sup Forums told me they were whiter than Portugal

Yea right.

No normies laugh at America as they view it as a backwards place

>The brazilian chimp projecting is own issues on europe.

T. Lisboeta Faggot

In matter of fact i'm not, but still it's impossble to compare any portuguese or ot european city with your third world shithole ruled by criminality

whatever makes u sleep at night

Yes reality is on my side.

>being this butthurt

that image is not true. you can select multiple options and i'm pretty sure they have a mixed/multiracial category.

Yes

where's the option for "whiter than you, mohammed"?

The census is pretty detailed but I've had this exact issue filling out forms for a local government ID. Had no idea what to pick.

t. literal mutt

Why do you hate Finns?