Out of the DC Animated movies, which ones do you like the best and which ones do you think are shit?

Out of the DC Animated movies, which ones do you like the best and which ones do you think are shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HYSxN4ezhO4
youtube.com/watch?v=aKm5otkR2mc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Any of their Nu52 shit like JL War, Throne of Atlantis, Son of Batman, BvR are dog shit. Everything else is fine.

>Everything else is fine.

False, All-Star Superman is an insulting "adaption"

Wonder Woman is my favorite.

Didn't see that one. I liked Superman vs The Elites tho.

Some of them I really enjoyed, like Under the Red Hood and JL: Doom, but like the other user said the more recent stuff was pretty bad. Everyone on Sup Forums praises Gods and Monsters, but I'm not too sure. I saw it and while it definitely wasn't bad, it just wasn't the movie I expected I guess.

Phantasm and Wonder Woman are top tier. New Frontier is decent. The rest I haven't seen/totally forgotten about

I love mask, under the reed hood the new frontier and gods and monsters, everything else is forgettable to me.

and i loathed all star superman for its ommisions

I really enjoyed Wonder Woman, Under the Red Hood, Crisis on Two Earths and Justice League: Doom and Assault on Arkham.

The New-52 adaptations really don't do it for me.

Mask of the phantasm and New frontier are probably some of the best the rest excluding new 52 shit are good to great

I really love Emerald Knights. Wish they'd do some more anthology type movies.

6 = Exceptionally incredible
5 = Amazing / Superb
4 = Great
3 = Good
2 = Ok / Meh
1 = Bad
0 = Horrible

Mask of the Phantasm = 4
TDKR P1&2 = 4
The New Frontier = 4
Under the Red Hood = 4
JL Doom = low 4
Gods & Monsters = low 4
Sub Zero = high 3
Gotham Knight = high 3
Wonder Woman = high 3
Doomsday = low 2

Did you really like Assault on Arkham? I found it far worse than almost all of the other DC animated movies, and this is from someone who loved Under the Red Hood. All the humor fell short, a lot of the characters were just plain annoying, and it felt like it was made for slightly edgy teenagers. Also, every single forced romance in the movie was cringe-inducing. I mean seriously, every romance was forced, but the whole Killer Frost and King Shark thing was especially terrible. The scene where her chute fails is a fucking anime level "guy trips and lands with his hands on someone's chest" trope.

Also, what the fuck is up with them just killing most of the cast? I get that it's part of the movie, but some of the deaths just felt stupid and not well-thought out, King Shark and Killer Frost's in specific. Also, the dude at the start that serves as pretty much nothing except for a plot device to show how serious it is.

This.

I really liked this one

I loved Justice League the New Frontier. The worst one I can think of was Green Lantern Emerald Knights.

"Son of Batman" and "Justice League vs. Teen Titans" were cool

UtRH and Co2E.

I liked gods and monsters, flashpoint, and crisis on two earths.

>not liking FrostShark
Kys

Pre-Nu52 i find all the Batman movies rather solid, enjoyed Flashpoint too. The others were meh.

Nu52 movies sucked.

All-Star Superman needed to be split into two parts, much like TDKR was. Other than that, the user is absolutely right.

These New 52 movies are fucking dreadful.

I think that Dc rocks marvel in cartoons and animated movies though some of the marvel animated movies are solid.

youtu.be/HYSxN4ezhO4

Underated post

Almost all of them with Damian are shit. Lots of the older ones are great. Flashpoint and the bundle The Dark Knight Returns are also exceptional.

For those who don't know.
youtube.com/watch?v=aKm5otkR2mc

I dare say that charm of Gods and Monsters is it being Elseworlds.

Remember that part in Justice League: Crisis on two earths where Martian Manhunter went on a date with the presidents daughter?

What was up with that?

I enjoyed it and a good part of that the fact that it was an elseworld. I still enjoy reading those on occasion.

>All Star leaves out Bizzaro world
But why tho

No one here is a 5 or 6. Why'd you tell us what 5 and 6 are?
Also no one cares what you think you faggot.
I would like Emerald Knights more if it weren't for the overarching plot with Chronos. Adapting some random one-shots into an anthology movie is exactly what I would like to see out of comic book movies.

>Red X on New Frontier
no u

It was a really long time ago but:
Which one is the one where they are fighting some type of enemy on the shores and Allen Flash sacrifices himself or something?

Reminder that she's a reused model for M'gann

Sorry, I meant to link these together

>Liked the most
Mask of the Phantasm, Under the Red Hood

>Hated the most
All the Damian Wayne movies, including Batman Vs. Robin. Seriously, these were just shit. I even preferred the Killing Joke movie to them. At least it had a good second part to balance out the horrible first part.