Almost 300 car fires in Sweden this summer

Norwegian media just confirmed and reported that there has been a total of 285 car fires in Stockholm, Malmö and Göteborg since june this summer.
As far as I know these statistics are from those 3 cities only.
Almost all cars have had their windows smashed and flammable liquid poured inside.

What's swedish media's take on this? Do you have any official sources or is it getting slammed hard with censorship?

Source from official norwegian news channel NRK:
nrk.no/urix/loper-inn-i-flammene-for-a-redde-bilen-1.13092110

Other urls found in this thread:

direkte.vg.no/studio/nyhetsdoegnet#!verbatimId=57b392fd5152f73d503004e0
spiegel.de/international/germany/burning-cars-germany-struggles-to-quell-arson-problem-a-782094.html
latimes.com/world/europe/la-fg-germany-cars-20160207-story.html
aftonbladet.se/nyheter/article23347507.ab
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Well Sup Forums?

want to know as well

I haven't heard a single word about this from any mainstream news, so yea it's censured as fuck.

Why would the Jews want to ruin Sweden Sup Forums ?

Their take is to not write about it.

That's seriously fucked up.
I watched this shit on TV last night and there were several different channels and news papers reporting it (NRK, VG, aftenposten, dagbladet).

Unbelieveable.

Swedes and norwegians alike should share this info with as many as they can.
In other news, norwegian media just reported 6 cases of sexual harassment on the first day of the swedish music festival We Are Sthlm.
Same precedure as last time, of course.

direkte.vg.no/studio/nyhetsdoegnet#!verbatimId=57b392fd5152f73d503004e0

While I don't watch TV, I occasionally see it on svt's news page so its not censored

Although the amount is probably kept silent

Why isn't Sup Forums all over this shit?
>285 cars burned to the ground
>In 3 fucking months

??????

It's racist to announce a chimpout in Sweden, apparently. Time for more murders in IKEA... Multicultural wonderland.

Even Finnish media has written little bit about the riots or protests or whatever they were in Uppsala.

That's what happens every college football season here

Do the cars belong to swedes?

The reason you dont see a reaction from any western population of youth to this kind of behaviour is because everyone is scared
For their entire lives white people are told their entire future rests on their ability to not go to jail. We have a leak stating everyone is under surveillance, effect is people start fearing about repercussions for speaking their minds, then you have a massive government sponsored invasion of people that will vote for bigger government and less civil liberties

Bump

They burn down cars in immigrant dense neighborhoods, so most of the cars are probably not owned by Swedes.

So they are burring their own cars for insurance claims?

Well it snows a lot in Sweden, so that stands to reason.

Kek, this is interesting. It's only the beginning.

In one documentary about Rinkeby, they told that if they get caught burning cars or doing anything illegal, it's easier to get a job from government as some kind of street mentor for kids - advicing them away from all the criminalities.

Cars burning? What a boost to the economy!

... why don't they have garages?

>300 Cars burned in the entire summer
Get on our level Sweden.

ugly ugly niggers

Maybe some do but for the most part but most of the time it´s criminals burning cars to direct police attention away from their more lucrative criminal activities.

No, they're just criminal teenagers rioting and burning down random cars on the street, probably owned by the middle aged Iranian shopkeeper who came here in '79 to get away from just this kind of shit.

its green/leftwing/antifa, aim is pro-bicycle, same is ongoing in Germany, this was the previous spate of anti-car attacks there
spiegel.de/international/germany/burning-cars-germany-struggles-to-quell-arson-problem-a-782094.html

Shoot your politicians in the face. Ask your Grandfather to save you he has very few years left. Kill all these Globalist shitstains.

recent incidents
latimes.com/world/europe/la-fg-germany-cars-20160207-story.html

All mainstream Swedish media is owned by one pro-migrant Jew family. The only Swedish media that is actually Swedish is Red Ice.

I really hope it's Swedes bombing kebabmobiles instead of the other way around.

how many woman were raped this summer?

It has been reported in all of the MSM, but it is downplayed and partly censored
example

aftonbladet.se/nyheter/article23347507.ab

>Cars are offensive, let's burn them.

KEK A DOODLEEEEEEE DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO ASK THAT QUESTION.

Finnish name of the document is Polta auto, niin saat duunin. It translates to English Burn car, you'll get a job.

how does one even burn a car? arent they made of metal?

It happens when the car comes in contact with a snow storm. I think it's some kind of oxidation reaction with the water in the snow.

Water + iron = iron oxide, and the reaction is exothermic.

t. Am chemist

That's why it's better to salt the roads to mediate the reaction. People think that makes the car rust faster, but when you get a runaway rust chain reaction and the whole car rusts at once, that's bad, bad news.

plebs