There will never be a skit showing steven universe if steven acted like a regular teenager...

>there will never be a skit showing steven universe if steven acted like a regular teenager, perverted antics and rage included.

If an actual kid his age moved into Beach City he would call Steven a faggot and tap Sadie's ass at the Big Donut 24/7.

i'm sure robot chicken will make that a reality

I would like to see actual teenagers doing stupid teen things and fucking with the other teens in beach city. Like having a party with Lars and drawing dicks all over his face when he passes out.

>You know that Universe kid? Yeah that kid's a huge fucking queer. His best friend's also a muslim or somethimh

what are you 1000 years old?

>ugh, I hate terrorists

Have any of you actually been 14?, nobody that ages talks like this

>that scene where pearl and garnet walking in on amythest and edgy steven teaching peridot how to "fuse" on earth

I'm 18 and live in Maryland. You for real right now?

Did you not talk to anyone in high school?

>How could you not be a faggot when you've got two moms to wipe your ass for you? And did you see that fat little purple Grimace looking bitch? Lay of the twinkies you slut. She must be his sister because she's as fat as him.

>I hear they like, keep their hostages in their barn. They must have connections to ISIS. I ought to tip off homeland security.

>tfw hes caught porking her in a hardees bathroom

Yo, Maryland-bro!

Are you bay-area or out in the tobacco badlands?

kek

Carroll County, so I guess the badlands.

Consisering revecca sugar fucking loves invader zim, i winder if she has an idea of what the show would be like if it exsisted in the same universe.

>that Gir
I'm fucking dying over here.

This...

this isn't real, right?

Nice.

Anybody got the full Rebecca IZ fanfic gallery?
I haven't seen it in a while

Watch the show. That character is Lars. He's the embodiment of teenage insecurity.

That's why I thought he would be the only one who'd want to hang out with them and they would constantly pick on him. Especially for being associated with Steven.

Peridot is basically Zim

So a slightly better looking but just as insecure Lars?

Except almost immediately pacified and indoctrinated.

>that scene where stevens huffing paint cans while peridot masturbates while tripping balls.

Naw, most kids would think Lars is a huge bitch for having that haircut and hanging out with Sadie.

Who is fat.

Redemption arcs are a hell of a drug

No one cares that he hangs out with Sadie, he's disliked for being an insecure douche.

I think they would let him hang out just to make fun of him and have him take the fall if they get in trouble. And have him constantly do stupid shit if he wants to be part of the group.

Probably.

Same with Steven.

Do you have something you want to talk about, user?

I don't think so much with Steven. He'd be too embarrassing to hang around. But they would probably lead him on and make him do favors for them.

No, Do you?

>implying you wouldnt bang sadies fat titted squishy ass if you got the chance

don't you get enough of that in other shows?

jeez, gimme a break from that crushing evil that is "regular people".

I feel like you guys might not be super in touch with today's youth

But i love to see steven turn to shit and become a scummy drug addicted pervert while being surronded by hot alien women. Im telling ya, if there was a comic written by vasquez or image about steven, itd be fucking hilarious

What kids do you hang out with? The fucking Christian Sunshine club? Teenagers talk like this all the time.

Not the one I hang out with on tumblr

Exactly, im basically a teen at this point in my life, and i talk like that all the time. Hell, im a pretty liberal guy, but ill spout a slew of racial slurs if i get mad enough.

What would edgy stevens playlist be?

>on tumblr
>ON TUMBLR

What would Lapis and Peridot be?

All Biggie Smalls albums.

is she hot?

>Speaking like a teenager means being an edgy asshole and cussing a whole bunch
Not that people like that don't exist but that shit definitely isn't the average teenager.

itt: underagers invade Sup Forums and act underage

Peridot would be edgy stevens cum slave alomg with amythest. Lapis and edgy steven would butt heads to see whos angstier, so hed end up shattering her.

It kinda is lol.

Except the racial slurs. Occasionally.

Here comes the butthurt parade. Everyone stop having fun now.

Witnessed

>you are wrong
>s-s-top big so butthurt beta c-c-uck

that reminds me of yesterday when a bi-racial kid started prancing around the cafeteria repeating "i hate niggers, i hate jews, kill the niggers, kill the jews" that bi-racial kid was me

>s-s-stuttering g-g-g-ggreentext m-m-means I-I-I-I'm right!

Stay mad.

ok
nice digits

>He honestly believes the vast majority of teenage boys are edgelords
I don't know if that's what you're trying to say but it sounds a lot like it.

It probably helps that she landed on SU's Earth and not IZ's Earth. Nobody would want to live on IZ's Earth, least of all the human race.

I have literally never seen anybody get this triggered over how people perceive teenagers.

I dont know, IZs earth seems like a welcoming hellhole lf anarchy and destruction.

since i'm already here, have they given a reason why there are only female gems? is it easier on them or something?

The racist shit ain't that common but calling everyone retarded faggots it. When was the last time you went to a party?

I guess you've never seen that at all considering the fact that what he said was pretty fucking mild

Does this mean she wants to be held captive by Zim, or saved by Dib
I need help understanding this.

you unironically use the term edgelord

that in itself proves that you're probably a huge fucking shut in

Its just the whole "Single-Gender Alien Race" trope.

That's literally all there is to it.

Not him, but now you are just making connections up.

itt fags try to prove how cool and with-it they are on a cartoon and comics board

i can't even say faggot here without someone being triggered, but the actual LGBTQ kids at my school (specifically the leader of the schools equality club) likes to make all other kinds of offensive jokes, that and he's just a shitty person in general

They are not biological beings. Holograms can't be female they only look female.

no normal teenager uses the word edgelord, fuck no normal teen ever even calls anything edgy. that shit is just internet lingo. sorry that i hurt your feelings.

You're a great example.

Everyones an edgelord deep inside, even if they dont wanna admit it.

You know what the fuck i mean't user

careful dont choke on your own penis there

Is that why you choke on other's penis because they'll pull out when you've had enough?

batman no that's gross

>ur feelings must be hurt because you pointed out how my previous statement had little to do with the topic at hand
Okay, I'm done.

i'm not sure what that sentence means but if you're implying i suck dick you're right.

....yes

They are female you fuck.

There is no canon reason. It's just a coincidence how they have traits we see as feminine.

you sound mad.

>implying there can be femboy gems

Don't get my hope up user

Look, I know some people are sheltered and all, but did you never talk to 14-year-olds at the time?

user, it's okay. This is a safe place.

Dude leave, your not adding to the conversation, your just being shitty

you should have posted this in the general

inb4
>but i wouldn't have gotten as many (you)'s because people willingly avoid the general
>on the front page i can get as many impulsive reactions as i deserve
>t. OP

and all the warrior/worker class gems have masculine bodies

Yes, we are exactly implying that.

oh you bet your bottom dollar it is
your'e*

That makes no sense user, they have no sexuality and don't reproduce.

I understand what you're saying but technically you are wrong.

Sure, but they have vaginas and breasts

CRAWLING

m8... I'm in my 20s and went back into education last year and the teenagers I studied with called things edgy all the time. It was probably one of their favorite words. Also faggot. You know how normalfags started posting things from Sup Forums on facebook? That shit's having an effect that can now be easily observed. Teenagers are basically 4channers now without ever having been here. It's fucking weird.

Do NoT PaTriNIZe me

In the episode where Steven controls Lars' body, the other teens didn't even know who Sadie was.

think you can get that picture any smaller bucko?

What color is the sky in your world?

That's fair.
Yeah, but not many people in general are offensive just for the sake of being offensive because it's abrasive or whatever.

Nope. There's nothing under the "clothes".

Rose had a vagina I guess but only because she's an expert shapeshifter.

You're right, that's how teenagers talk once they're 20 and living in dorms

>What the fuck yo
>That aint cool, bitch
>Don't diss my fucking homies you shit testicle penis nigger

He lives on Earth, or at least on a part of Earth were the average kid doesn't live in a hut and isn't regularly beat by their parents.