Why is Muslim architecture so GOAT?

Why is Muslim architecture so GOAT?

Because to be the goat, they must fuck the goat

That ain't Muslim Architecture faggot.

Pic unrelated. That's some serious WEWUZism right there.

Subtle troll is subtle.

bad bait but it's a great chance to post this

The only "muslim architecture" there are the spires. The rest is "christian architecture"

It used to be a church

Nice.

You mean the shit looking minarets?

Very good

>subtle
not really tho

>Byzantine architecture
>muslim

A FUCKING LEAF

Impressed that Sup Forums did not fall for the bait.

Kinda looks like a toilet

No, Sup Forums is just full of autists

muslims base their mosque architecture off of an old as shit Constantinople church. Their architecture is good solely because church architecture is good.

This is the absolute Zenith of Islamic architecture when they aren't ripping off Greek, Roman or Indian designs

Yes it's a literal pile of shit

I really want someone to put a massive bomb in the clock tower so it falls on the black cube

Fuck bro, this thread again? Why can't Canadians tell the difference between Muslim architecture and Nepalese architecture?

Jesus semites are inferior vermin.

Tom Brady is the GOAT

WE
WUZ
RUM
N
SHIT

It isn't. It's shit.

t. architect

No wonder they're blowing themselves up.
Their holy ground looks like a dumpster.

>constructed in 537
shivers go down my spine when I think about what that building had seen

>Byzantine architecture hijacked by shitskins when they raped Constantinople
>Why is Muslim architecture so GOAT?

NIGGA PLEASE

Because almost every great mosque was originally Hindu, Jewish or Christian before mudshits killed or converted everyone.

They actually tore down a old fortress just to build that crap.

Also, they have completely ruined an old historical religious site by building all these skyscrapers there.

It could have been interested as a tourist to go there and see Mekka (probably wouldn't be allowed) but not anymore with all this butt ugly architecture.

>Muslim Architechture
>Posts pic of the Hagia Sophia, the greatest Christian cathedral ever built, converted to a mosque after the fall of Constantinople
This is nothing short of spitting in the face of all of Christendom

Is that london, cant even tell anymore

>Jesus semites
Christians?

some Christians are Semites, they are inferior vermin.

its roman architecture and muslims just put 4 towers around. they can't do anything significant in science or else when they go into quran mode.

Noice

Mecca literally looks like Mordor.

Stupid inbred leaf cuck. Go back to eating your kraft dinner and government ham.

>muslim architecture

that is byzantine christian architecture. that is not a mosque....its the hagia sophia. the most splendid church in the world at one point. what are you even on??

the fact is the muslims stole byzantine christian architecture just like they stole the christian religion. islam is an extreme form of christian arianism.

Fucking hell it does as well.

Armenians in the ottoman empire built all the notable shit that wasnt stolen from Greece lmao you think these roaches have any brain to build something other than mudhuts.

What does GOAT mean?

greatest of all time

I like this one though, wish I knew how to make sand castles like that

Cave castles are best castles

You mean byzantine architecture?

>muslims were tricked by a christian to build a giant cross in Saudi Arabia

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH

this i one of the ugliest things i have ever seen.

they cant possibly be serious about building this?!

10/10

Yep, thats why the turkcroaches hated them. Armenians, and non muslims made the Ottoman empire wealthy, not muslims.

You deserve to be beheaded if you use "GOAT" as an adjective in the middle of sentences like that.

>wow this is so goat
>goat
>he's goat

You remind me of the niggers on Facebook from high school who call every rapper and athlete "goat"

Where is that? I've always wondered how the hell you can make castles in that kind of environment.

>Tear down ancient shit of religious and historical importance just to make way for this godawful tower
This is exactly what happens when dunecoons have too much money, but it's not the first time something like this happened. Arabs tore down great, then-ancient Persian cities in Mesopotamia just to make way for Baghdad.

We need another mongol invasion.

arab architecture is great but its just an evolution of bizantine, wich is an evolution of romanic, and thus pagan architecture
Boullè and Ledoux defined the gothic architecture as purely christian and thus superior. I cant but agree.

good post :D

what's inside the tower...?

office spaces?

Calling Hagia Sophia, built in the fifth century by justinian the great, before even muhammads father was sperm, a muslim building. Nice bait bro.

> hagia sophia
> Muslim

No, just another Iraq invasion.

Gretest Of All Time.

>when your holy site looks like a cross between casa bonita and a cheap vegas hotel

Poland or Bavaria?

Ill agree that architecture is GOAT but its Byzantine you roach.

Poland because of filename

Could a plane take that out?

kerk

Architecture stye stolen from Roman / Byzantine dome models.

I see you Canadians are stepping up your game. Some people here might actually think you're being serious and are just fucking retarded. Well you don't fool me Mr. leaf. Not for a second

It looks like you could break it apart like a cookie...

It looks fucking boring to. Just ugly ass rectangles propped up in a wasteland while a bunch of roach like muzzies bray at some magic cube