/doag/

Still tomorrow's comic for 30 more minutes!

I like how Dorothy is afraid that since her life might not pass a Bechdel Test the thought police will get her in the night

All glory to Patreanon!

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/1SNqEtHsg_a2zm0ryB0rG8CzTLEVitftj4kQZ_Kg-Hsg/edit?usp=drive_web
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>the black female is constantly being shit upon by her peers
>is now getting roasted by the local autist

Why does Willis hate black women?
I bet he doesn't even listen to Janelle Monae.

She's asking if those are smiles? Nobodies that autistic

Got 2 strips done. better hurry and post them before they get over shadowed by the main event!

Here's tonight's strip! Have you forgotten that Becky is a lesbian? Because if so, she's got a kindly reminder for you!

hey guys, look what i found

if you look at the thumbnail all you see is blue and orange and wordswordswords

Anyway nice of Joyce's dad to open a bank account for Becky, shame that it'll probably cost him his marriage when his wife finds out though

>Becky is a lesbian
I won't believe it until I see official lewdness!

Oh, hey, some sort of character development that doesn't make me want to gag. Too bad Becky's already done all she can to make me want to gag.

I'm still waiting for Godmom to bail Toedad out of jail.

Also, I feel like we shouldn't be learning only now, in casual conversation, that Joyce's dad offered to open a joint account with Becky.

Also also, I feel like this strip could be a titch better if you cut off the final panel. Not just in terms of pacing; look at the unnatural angle Becky's head is in relation to her neck.

>Those chubby love handles
I think I've found your calling.

Lezbo's eyes move around a lot on her face, and I really hate that the one is over her hair

You know this strip started out decent enough, but like almost 99% of Willis' strips, the last panel ruins everything.

>shame that it'll probably cost him his marriage

And his entire life savings on whatever bullshit Becky wants to buy, seeing she's already been shown to be shit with money.

woulda been nice to see the actually interaction of Mr. Brown saying he'd open a joint bank account with Becky but whatever, Willis totally didn't think of that 2 seconds before he wrote it down.

You know that post he made about him not liking the how the whole follow up with Ruth went so he changed a lot of stuff?

I'm calling bullshit and thinking he just changed things cause he realize he hadn't shit on Mary enough. Then he threw in some gay bait, forgot that he didn't add in the new scenes with Walky and Billie interacting, and is now trying to do damage control on his own comic because he can't fucking stick to one goddamn thing.

I wonder how Mrs. Brown feels about her husband supporting Becky that much.

Oh, I've known this for a long time.

Unlike willis though, I don't let my boner control how I design my females and can draw more than one body type.

Who cares? Willis believes is getting to the point where he's not even being vague about Becky being him when interacting with Hank.

Hank is Willis' Dad and Becky is Willis in those interactions. I guarantee you sometime after Willis left out on his own his dad secretly contacted him and helped him out a bunch, and Willis is too stupid to realize that his dad didn't hide it from his mom because she would've been mad, it's because it would've worried her more.

Willis is a fucking shit

but I thought willis hated his parents.

hank is one of the best characters, and like the ONLY respectable christian in the comic.

From what we've figured, Willis had a much better relationship with his father than his mother, and that dichotomy still persists even today.

So yes, Hank is Willis' father in a sense.

Why Dina gotta be such a shit?

>Mr Brown said he'd open a joint bank account with me
So how long before Becky causes a shitstorm by blowing the Brown family bank account on stupid lesbian shit

Willis has a better relationship with his father from what we've picked up on. It's also why Hank genuinely feels like a better character, because Willis is actually writing from experience when he does shit like Hank opening up a joint account for Becky.

So rad haircuts?

Becky's apocalyptic shittiness is rubbing off on her, I'd assume.

>all those monies
>all those haircuts

I assume that Hank will only funnel some money in over time; he won't give Becky direct access to family savings.

But yes, I doubt that Becky will be able to curb her spending, at least not until Willis forces her via deus ex machina.

The haircut is only the beginning! We need the piercings! The lesbian themed tattoos! The over the top highlights!
This is the start of Becky's transformation into the ultimate lesbian!

>she'd throw me into a locker but she's totes a good person yo

What's is Wilis's deal with trying to say these are good people when they are literal human garbage? I mean you have characters that abuse, insult, bully, and physically smack people and we're suppose to believe they aren't bad people? That they have some heart of pure gold? Because they're women or trans? If a man bitchslapped a woman for complaining would that be silly humor? Are we seriously suppose to find their asshole antics "QUIRKY"? Fuck Ruth. Fuck Billie. Fuck Carla.

This is as bad as Bittersweet Candy Bowel when the main catgirl would always slap or punch the catboy in the face.

Willis is the personification of ex Christian guilt. Since he was a "sheltered boy" and didn't realize his parents weren't infallible til fucking college, he probably thought that not gays were "icky".

While growing up he probably thought secretly lesbians were hot once he hit puberty but kept that buried until his revelation in college where "I can be more tolerant of gay people" lesson got mixed with "finally I can jack off and draw my lesbian fantasies" lust and made the Willis we know today.

As for being terrible people, he probably thinks he writes them "real" and anyone who criticizes them is a "bigot" while subconsciously he freaks out because he might not be able to fantasize about lesbians on paper anymore

Looooooove meeeee~

I went back to rewatching Bonus Stage after reading up on this thread and this moment kind of freaked me the fuck out.

This continues to raise why Walky still wants to be Billie's friend (and why she trusted him enough to be her emergency contact). This is from memory, but I believe the last time bullying was brought up, it was implied to be the popular people Billie hung out with. Sure, Billie's treated Walky (and all the "nerds" around her) poorly verbally, but she never tried to physically mess with him as if it was something she's used to doing.

Hype for Becky getting a job and being in less comics, maybe!

USE THE BOOMERANG AGAIN!

I have figured out that that author has a hard-on for broken relationships.
Marriages, friendships, love, it matters none. It all ends badly or just fizzles out.

probably because he's british. that's the normal state of interpersonal relationships over there

>Becky's eyeballs staying in one spot as the rest of her head rotates

I wonder how long it'd take Willy to delete my comment if I asked how much of Hank's money Becky's going to spend on the "absolutely necessary" cosmetic expressions necessary to show off her true self.

I wonder if the retards there are dumb enough to answer rhetorical questions...

No! Your hair looks like a stingray!

>ZOMG! LESBIAN!
Oh, come on. The issue would have been decent without that.

Godmom and Toedad can form some Axis of Evil thing like Willis did in Shortpacked. If he's going to keep recycling things he may as well go all in.

No you don't understand. Becky is a lesbian

>Hype for Becky getting a job and being in less comics, maybe!
If Becky got a job at Galasso's restaurant, I would have a reason to tolerate the existence of the character.

which one?

Whichever one has Galasso running it personally. I miss that crazy bastard.

Next step, pass the Beckydel test.

>Sometimes I think Billie's only happy when she's givin' parts of herself away.

I feel like this is very apparent to the audience, since we've seen her trying to be stand in RA on the floor, helping Ruth when she hit rock bottom, helping Ruth quit drinking and helping Ruth not be a depressed mess. But Walky's seen her give Becky 20 bucks and her room, and give a shitty party all her alcohol, and that's about it. It feels like he's talking about current Billie, but this seems like more of a backstory Billie comment.

>You get a vulva tattoo! And you get a vulva tattoo! Everyone gets a vulva tattoo!

>Obligatory "These comics are written MONTHS in advance."

Maybe if he didn't shit out a script as quickly as possible to build up a buffer he'd be able to write a functional story.

Your comment would be banned so fast CERN could use it to prove quantum particles.

I get the feeling user was asking which character you'd have to tolerate, but apparently the answer is Becky.
Some people probably don't like Galasso because he's such a cartoon character he's hard to take seriously. People who aren't faggots love him for the same reason.

>implying
I don't think Willis even writes this stuff, he just follows important plot points.

Didn't some people log in a google doc how many times Becky mentioned being a lesbian? What does this bring the total up to?

I want to put my holy scepter inside Joyce while she makes her "I don't think we should be doing this" face in panel 2.

How could anyone hate Galasso?

Falasso is the only character Ive ever found amusing in this strip

Galasso is the only character whose dialogue Ive ever found amusing in this strip

it pisses me off every time I see it because willis is not an 11 year old on deviantart. He's in his mid 30s and has been drawing for longer than I've been alive.

>Wanting to play with a barbie.
As far as dolls go, Barbie is shit tier. Get better taste baby carla(I think?)
Also is carla a natural blonde or something?

That's the thing. Mike has been made redundant by how generally, remorselessly ASSHOLISH most of the cast is. The nice characters like Les, Sierra, Ethan, Danny, etc are all relegated to the background because Wacky Hijinks (that is, people physically abusing each other or slinging completely uncalled for insults) have to take center stage.

But don't you dare suggest you lost a lot of sympathy for Carla because she literally tormented Mary until Mary stormed out of her own room, or that Becky crossed a line by yelling nazi jokes about Joyce's family in a crowded restaurant. The only mean behavior we're allowed to be mad at is, ironically, Mike, who is acting exactly how he's acted in multiple comics.

Seriously, the fury at Mike in the comments on this strip was incredible. They were mad that the needling, abusive manipulator from It's Walky and Shortpacked is acting like a needling, abusive manipulator. Meanwhile Carla acts like an asshole constantly and Ruth actually assaults people and we're supposed to be in their corners.

White cis people are the enemy.

How it could have been...

yeah, i was pretty surprised by the reactions to that strip
especially since the entire commenting base started loving danny, the fandom punching bag, the second he started thinking about kissing guys

The answer? Too high. Feel free to add this new one. We're a few behind because I am lazy, but the links are listed for whatever poor soul wants to add them to the table.

docs.google.com/document/d/1SNqEtHsg_a2zm0ryB0rG8CzTLEVitftj4kQZ_Kg-Hsg/edit?usp=drive_web

Edit's funny, but that was weird. Who the fuck just hangs out in the hallway all half nekkid and shit.

Joyce's sexual naivete really gets my predat I mean protective fraternal instincts flowing.

(((Sexy))) sorority girls in Willis's creepy sexual fantasy.

He should have given Mike some Tragic Background of some sort if he wanted positive responses from his target audience. Give him an abusive relative or something.

I'm kind of reminded of a plot from Something Positive, a bit of meta about fandom as Davan created a webcomic that spawned an unruly catgirl fan base that lashed out and rioted when he wanted to change things.

>"You really think just because you created something it's *yours??*"

Mike sexually identifies as an asshole. Stop oppressing him.

Galasso's currently the owner of the local pizza and sub place. He doesn't show up too often.

I too, miss Ghiren Zabi, Retail Manager

Despite how progressive Willis pretends to be, so much of his humor and writing style is rooted in 80's shlock. The zany school/summer camp/Police Academy antics, the sit-com style beats, even the newspaper strip format itself.

posted

t. tumblr user

What's this, toned-down Moon over June?

make those beds smaller to give more sense of distance

also..
>fat
NOOOOOO

Rule of anime: women amusing the male character is hilarious. See also: Ranma 1/2, Tenchi Muyo, Evangelion, and a million other things. Basically, if you're a guy and you so much as trip awkwardly, a woman is thoroughly justified in putting you throw a wall.

Sarah's always been fat.

And sora is just a shortstack.

>Basically, if you're a guy and you so much as trip awkwardly, a woman is thoroughly justified in putting you throw a wall.
Usually they get to feel anime tiddy first, though.

Because a comedy is supposed to remind you of ridiculous and outlandish situations, user. Not actual, tangible, "ah that takes me back to my youth" domestic abuse.

>cuts your own dick
>realizes it doesn't make you a woman.

>Bittersweet Candy Bowel
Is that some sort of intestinal problem brought on by eating candy?

I want all three to tie me up and then take turns using me

>>fat
>YEEEEES
ftfy pleb

you are aware that talking about the bechdel test fails you the bechdel test, right willis?

>Meanwhile, in a better comic ...

Hey guys! Kermit here. I have some more Joyce + user Y. Mous adventures brewing up. Are you ready?

hold on let me put on some tunes

Only one fan? Page nine already? My body is ready.

> ywn be glad that evening is over
> ywn stand in awkward silence
> ywn notice you're home alone with your second biggest mistake
> ywn blurt out that the preceding events were a disaster
> ywn spark a rage of fire in Joyce
> ywn be deafened as she accuses YOU of being the disaster
> ywn be lectured as she recites your horrible stories of blue board! and Kid safe!
> ywn retort that she shouldn't have mentioned the Sad Panda.com:(
> ywn be earblasted with "And what part of 'DO NOT TOUCH' don't you understand, huh?!"
> ywn grit out "Saying that I'm the one who can't read? Have you seen the warnings on that thing? That shit is horrible! I wouldn't be surprised if it gave you herpes!"
> ywn think back to the product recall where it DID have herpes
> ywn get logically fallacied with "You never listen to me! You hate me! Why can't you understand that I"
> ywn talk back with a "Do you even know the kind of shit I put up wi--"
> ywn get tapped in the neck by an angry wife screaming "shut up and LISTEN to me!"
> ywn find yourself stunned and unable to talk
> ywn find yourself unable to breathe
> ywn think this is it.
> ywn offer your thanks to jesus and buudah and all the rest
> ywn slide down into the inky black listening to some kind of shrill music
> ywn break the fourth wall Will user make it? What's wrong with his bitch? Tune in next time and thank you for suffering with us!

>Sad Panda

that is mary's domain, user

We all have that shameful secret from that ONE time that we got caught checking out and will never hear the end of no matter how true or exaggerated it may be, user.

I actually HATE that shit in anime

What is she, German?

Yeah.

It's a trope I'm very fond on because I'm a fan of violent femdom.