vocaroo.com/i/s04D6b5NoqH7
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You.

friendship is overrated

You

Don't cry user...

thank you for your compassion.

Me.
I honestly feel like I don't feel that much anymore, not even bad emotions. Feels pretty weird

Same

Lmaoing at lonely NEETs.

t.outcast

iq 89 pic.

>tfw have friends but they all have gfs and 95% of their time is taken by the evil girls

excuse me sir, my iq is 200+

Their time, souls, money and hobbies

I call myself "The Pariah". I'm a self-diagnosed psychopath, the other people avoid me at all costs, and rightfully so. I prefer being on my own, I grew up alone and I will die alone. Fuck humans.

a conditions known everywhere else as being german

me

I'll be your friend.
I'll be your friend.
I'll be your friend.
I'll be your friend.
I'll be your friend.
I'll be your friend.
I'll be your friend.
I'll be your friend.
I'll be your friend.
I'll be your friend.
I'll be your friend.
I'll be your friend.
I'll be your friend.
I'll be your friend.
I'll be your friend.
I'll be your friend.

>No one to go to different restaurants to try new things with
>No one to play Mario Kart Switch with
>No one to bring home to have a beer/drinks in the summer
>No one to play sports with
>No one to tell your parents thats youre going out with and wont be home till later while they get slightly annoyed
>No one to text you or tag you in funny stuff on social media
>No one to drive around with listening to music from your childhood
>No one to even complain to
>No one

>friends are important part of life
fuck off normies

>come too late to the thread to get a friend
living is suffering

Friends are for the weak who are unable to survive on their own. They say socializing is a part of human nature, and thus are willing to become slaves of their primal instincts. This also includes things like romantic relationships and sex. I honestly feel bad for normies. I pity them.

This
That's also the reason we're friendlets, we can't relate to other people because we're emotionally stunted

Cringe: the post
Kys underage edgelord

this
fuck you normies, fuck your >tfw no friends threads, get the fuck off of this board

I had friends. It's only my fault that I lost them all, so I must suffer.

I'm sure you guys are very happy and healthy people.

Me. All my friends moved to Moscow, Belgium and Poland except one I dont communicate now...
God thanks I have good collegues and wife so my social life isnt miserable

I’ll b-be friend, I-Igor. Just don’t scam me

>wife

I do have friends but not close friends. I feel like I'm just the last resort. People only invite me to hang out with them when they are running out options.

I was just like that when I was 16, in several years they will realize how retarded they were, but it will be too late

I agree, especially because of their use of normie. It's a bit sad tbph, I hope they realise the despair of loneliness while they can still make a change relatively easily.

truNEET with no friends or internet friends

2008 was the last time I went out with friends

Oh pls

I have friends, I just don't want to go out with them. Fuck them/

All 4chaner dont have any friend

I am your friend

Not me, I even phonepost on Sup Forums while in parties with my friends

What if you're rich, have a wife but no friends and no real job?

>i have no friend but do gf

How do you have no friends but have a wife. Are you a pajeet with an arranged marriage?

They don't really sound like your friends then. What do people do when they go out with friends in Qatar anyway? Go to Hookah bars?

>second semester of college
>still haven't talked to anyone
every day I just go to class and then come back to my dorm and browse Sup Forums and play video games

Same but real job

Friends are overrated and will turn into a burden eventually.

I feel lucky to have 0 connection to anyone other than my mother and sister.

What's with the namefags? Is KC down or something?

They're my work colleagues. We see each other everyday at work but don't really go out together after that. They only talk about boring shit like football, women, the weather etc. the typical normie shit.

That's why I don't go out with them.

They don't really count as your friends then, they're work acquaintances, and they talk about the weather etc because they're just acquaintances. But you didn't answer my question, where do people go/what do they do when they go out with friends in Qatar?

Smoke sheesha, go sand surfing, go to the beach, go to local culture exhibitions. it's a small desert island, there isn't really that much to see here.

If you really want to blow all of your money away on dumb shit, then take a boat to the banana island. You ride a boat for like 30 min and if the unbearable heat doesn't give you a stroke and you actually reach there safely, then you get to see exotic species of bananas and get to enjoy the view for a few hours.

It's shit.

vocaroo.com/i/s04D6b5NoqH7

So at night people will go out to sheesha bars and dance etc? Is that the equivalent of going to the pub/club and getting drunk?

Also do you guys have house parties with just young people there? Does anyone drink?

i'll be ur frend

>Does anyone drink?

Yeah, the white expats. Indian construction workers try to drink too, but booze is too expensive for them so they buy like 20 bottles of deodarant and just drink them. They usually get poisoning and end up in a hospital where a doctor has to check their blood toxicity levels from drinking so much deoderant.

Sheesha here is sort of like what you guys do in a club I guess, but it's mostly just laying down and talking while you smoke sheesha, we don't dance or anything like that. There are a few clubs for westerners though.

you can get really good at pretending eventually

I've posted here for years and I thought I might as well be recognized

I don't know, I think we're both equally desperate for attention and it actually works. We never argue unless she's literally on her period

Dunno why I listened to the whole thing for 3 minutes desu.

practically yes. friends keep calling me i feel comfy in isolation

This is some performance art shit right here.

The deodorant thing is a small problem for aboriginals in Australia too, it shows how desperate they are I guess. Man idk why you guys would give yourselves so many restrictions on what you can eat/drink/wear/do when you live in shithole deserts with nothing to do. Surely any escape from reality would make life better there. No wonder you're all crazy.

*tips fedora*

I deleted my last friends number because he called me twice every fucking weekend. I feel better off as it is now.

>small problem
if it's anything like Canada, it's actually a massive problem

it's called "non-BEV" (non beverage). people here drink mouthwash, cologne, perfume, hairspray, hand-sanitizer, literally anything that isn't immediately poison. some of it makes people get really aggressive or fucks them up pretty bad.

i remember when hand sanitizer started showing up more commonly in public places than eventually disappeared or had all these weird safety measures because people kept stealing it to drink

>too many restrictions

true. it won't matter for long though, black american """""""culture"""" is getting really popular in the middle east. girls are starting wear revealing clothes and use the term 'thot' because their favourite african american meme celebrity on facebook has used it, dudes are listening to rap music and starting fights over random bullshit and sneak behind their parents to drink alcohol.

The western media is niggerifying the middle east, soon we'll just be as degenerate as everybody else.

t-this

I get it you're german

The deodorant is a small problem, but yeah this non-BEV you talk about is a thing. Aboriginals have been known to drink turpentine, vanilla extract, etc. But it's relatively recent, they used to sniff petrol to get high but they invented a kind of fuel in 2005 that doesn't give off fumes that get you high, and since then they've switched to other things.

Good, even though I hate many aspects of that culture. idk about starting fights though, that isn't a thing we have here unless people are drunk.

tfw noone you're close to despite having a few friends and family

I think our territories had a similiar problem with the petrol sniffing thing for some time. Not sure if it's still a thing, but I've heard of people drinking fuel too.

Kind of crazy what people will ingest to try and get a fix.

I literally have no friends and probably will be friendless for a while

I have few, very few. And now, due to recent events, I might lose contact with most of them.

I have 3 friends.
Soon to be 2, and then 0.
How do I prepare for my solitary existence?

My old neighbour had a daughter who was an alcoholic. They moved out to the country, and at one point he left her there alone with no alcohol and no car so she could detox/go cold turkey. She ended up drinking turps from the shed and nearly died. It's amazing how similar Australia and Canada are with our history and social problems.

Get used to being alone with your thoughts all day.

That side we share is pretty unfortunate.

I'm surprised he left an alcoholic alone like that. Their detox tends to be one of the more dangerous one due to the shakes/ seizures they get. From what I get it's why some dive at shit like hand sanitizer, since their hangovers can be more severe.

Also apparently hand sanitizer makes you shit your pants. The more you know.

I thought the joke was kind of funny desu senpai