Asian Brutal Treatment In The WEST

Why you guys in the Europe, Northern and Southern America and Africa, even Arabic peninsula look down on Asian even harder than Blacks or sandniggers?
You hate us because we are yellow, and I would be killed by this white supremacy if I went abroad.
Moreover, I would be fucked up and robbed of all belongings and dumped to ground if I went to other Eastern Asia such as Korea and China because I'm jap.
Fuck off people of xenophobia.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2226324/Russian-teen-leaps-apartment-block-seeing-favourite-Japanese-cartoon-character-die-television.html
youtube.com/watch?v=d1e_546cOCg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

because you're ugly, short, and easy to pick on. toughen up soyboy

Shut the fuck up nip monkey

>pick on
but my allied bro, you are the one bullied, you nerd suck.

Hello I love anime.

ah, plz interpret what the latter saying told him.

Japanese got tortured and killed.

you are seriously speaking?

>Why you guys in the Europe, Northern and Southern America and Africa, even Arabic peninsula look down on Asian even harder than Blacks or sandniggers?

This is not even remotely true, only people with IQs below 90 hate on asians, even chinks have it easy despite being legit subhumans with jewish behavior.

we don't hate Asians, we just hate j*panese dogs
Chinese are cool and likeable, even koreans and viets are considered OK, but the japanese subhumans can fuck off to their godforsaken archipelago and die

Because you are pathetic and allow it. Even in your own cartoons, you are portrayed as whiny little bitches.

In France everyone likes Asians who come to live here. They never make problems, they work hard, study hard and become good French people after a generation.
We want MORE asians !

>only people with IQs below 90 hate on asians
but the number of them is so large in your cunt that such xenophobic movement can kill us, even those who visit your cunt for just sightseeing.
I'm studying French but I cannot go to france because of this reason.
shut up poorutgal
and thank you to teach me new word of "archipelago"
because we worship in whites and dislike ourselves.
I mean, we don't have any confidence in our own race lol.

>In France everyone likes Asians who come to live here.

t.zhang kim nintendo

Fuck off, Japanese are one of the most privileged people on earth.

Are you that falseflagging americunt who kept making ">tfw hate being nip" threads on Sup Forums? I don't trust japanese flags anymore.

Yes, this was translated by some ruski before.

Wrong guess, I hate Nintendo and anime.

>the most privileged people
but no sooner do we get out of our country than we are faced with discrimination against asian, especially those in ignorant dixie rednecks.
death to biblebelt.
I'm truly a jap. This can be regarded as a proof, though this cannot fruly verify that I have a nationality of Japan.
lol

takeshi-kun…

Are you the thai who is living in japan?

He was probably blamed for the terrible aнимe that got this poor ruski boy killed.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2226324/Russian-teen-leaps-apartment-block-seeing-favourite-Japanese-cartoon-character-die-television.html

>we don't have any confidence in our own race lol
only when dealing with whites. which is why it's so fucking cringey to see japs do a 180 and act all superior towards poorer southeast asians. saw that shit firsthand

>thai
I don't guess how you can get the inference...

>I don't guess how you can get the inference...
Because you said
>though this cannot fruly verify that I have a nationality of Japan.

that's true, but we are losing to you whites.
this is the truth.
If we cannot get rid of any discrimination from this world, then the means left is that we have to improve our position in this discriminatory hierarchy...
I'm truly a jap but every time I show my university card I meet the indication that I'm just a student there and not a jap.

I hate japs!
Pay war reparation for Unit 731 and Nanjing rape!

t.zhang

remember the 300000

We riku asians here desu~~
Especiarry filipinos, malaysians and indos! Nicu friends!

Anime iz very popurar heru too!

ok then trade our anime in exchange for as large an amount of oil as possible, oil tycoon.

Niggers and sandniggers are very strong and masculine, so whites are afraid to attack them in public. Asians, however, are an easy target for bullying due to the fact that they are even more feminine than Europeans.

Sorry Nobunaga-kun but oiru iz not for saru to nippon people. :-(

Abe-sama not want saudi oiru :'-(

Could you tease me to the point where I make up my mind becoming a sissy slut who willingly sucks your dick

>We don't attack on sandniggers nor niggers cos they look strong
>we will attack on asians cos they look weak
how mean and cowardly you are, that's why you russian try to invade the asian escaping from the accusation of the west.
>Abe-sama won't buy oil from you
then where could we buy it?
hey bro wait for a moment for having a second thought.

>then where could we buy it?
Rooseeya desu!

>I don't wanna pay putin our money for oil
Let's invade siberia, US!

We don't. We are a country of literally weebos.

I don't like your infantile culture and looks of your people with zero sexual dimorphism.
On the good side, your females are submissive and know their place better

>your females are submissive
Do you really believe it, my dear Russian friend?

Call the yokozuna

The worst thing that would happen to you in Australia is that someone might think you are Chinese and use the wrong banter.

but korean fellow, you are also the one who has such a possibility.

Literally nothing is worse than black people, keep in mind they still throw spears and eat each other.

East asians are fine.

Alright you fucking proxy fag, stop spoofing your "me no speak English" speech. You're trying way to hard to sound like your not a native speaker, and it's obvious. Just admit that youre 英語先生 on the JET program

Compared to russian women yes.
What asians and dumb beta males here consider evil bitchy asian is actually submissive waifu by russian standards.

This is my identity card, so it can show at least that I don't use any proxy.
>way to hard
u wot m8?
pls say what you mean grammatically (this is not irony, I can't follow this. I got the general meaning, though)

He means " way too hard."

ah...I got it.

If you say so.

everyone gets discriminated against to various extents depending on the area, but east asians have it very easy compared to blacks and semites, you're more or less on the same level with whites

Is that gachimuchi?

>Fuck off people of xenophobia.

Was it irony?

yes this movie.
youtube.com/watch?v=d1e_546cOCg

No one here looks on you lower than we do blacks or sandniggers.
Where did you get that impression from?

You should stop worrying about being discriminated against. Noone hates japanese people here in Western Europe, and even if they did, they wouldn't hurt you, just look at you wierd or insult you.

this is just the prejudice I have against you foreigners.
Ignoring our racist behavior, I have a great fear of xenophobia in the west by studying your history and news about uprising of the far-right, migrant problem and the conflict.
this is how the prejudice is formed.
>Japanese
but you are likely to treat me just chinks at a first glance, and at first discrimination might be a just insulting but it can grow easily to be a crime hate against me.
how fearful.

Fucking pussy

Killed by white supremacists? Seriously? White supremacists usually pay no attention to East Asians but they will attack Blacks if given the chance. You are more likely to die in a car accident than to be killed by a white supremacist. If you are looking for job here, try west coast. There are numerous East Asian enclaves that should welcome you. Most people won't hate you here. Besides we think that Anime and Japanese gardens are very cool.

Wow rude. Why not you stay where you are if you’re so afraid of us?

it seems a bait thread but we know that you know Asians get looked down there
of fucking course

he just wanted to see reactions anyways

Everybody gets insulted here. Japanese posters are the ones with the thinnest skin that's all.

really? I cannot believe in you entirely...
What I said above is why I cannot go to study abroad in your cunt.
As you say I stay where I was born.
no bait thread.
Just worrying about the acceptance possibility of Asian.

this

so you think yourself as a nigger or sandnigger?

abroad I can be regarded as such...
I fear the xenophobic movements in the west and when being faced with them I cannot help being abused...
this fear evokes my prejudice against whites and other races including other asians as offenders.
well, I cannot believe in Japs fellow as well though.

Are all 東大 students weird like you?

I don't know but there are a lot of weird students there.

Stop this self hate.
Most of chinese and russians would rather live in your gay "hellhole" than in their "based" manly cunts.

If legit then you're probably falling for a meme made by boomers, they mostly joke about asians because their cars got mainstream in our country.

This. Western pigs oppress us yellow people and think we are soft but soon we will show them! China will become the world superpower and wh*Tes will pay for their xenophobia and colonialism

I love hentai!

Hyperwar now

literally nobody seriously hates Japanese people in the developed world outside of old Pacific War veterans. I don't know if you take shitposting seriously or what, but nearly all East asian hate is directed towards China or the Phillipines, the latter mainly for "taking jobs" or whatever

Americans hate them.

Aren’t Filipinos used as sex slaves, there

Serious question: Are Americans even taught about how they nuked Japan twice and killed 90,000–146,000 people in Hiroshima and 39,000–80,000 people in Nagasaki

>this can be regarded as a proof

It's a remote control with a card that says Tokyo U on it. How do you get in such a good school but still be so retarded? I'm asking this no matter where you're actually from.

Yes, but we are usually told it was a necessary evil.

it wasn't

Americans are retarded as fuck

Wow great argument pal.
Alternative was estimated one million of american soldiers deaths and potential soviet invasion.

americans should have all died

As far as deaths go, Tokyo firebombings were far worse than the nukes.

Anyway, in grade school we learn it's a "necessary evil" and other bullshit like that.
In university, you learn the military wanted to try out the new toys and it was too late to try on Germany.