Was this movie good?

>Was this movie good?

First time I see spongebob ever and I think it was just silly, dumb, no more, is all the show this way?

decent but the first one is still better

>is all the show this way?
Yeah, but it was charming before. The new episodes are repulsive.

>First time I see spongebob ever
Bull. Fucking. Shit.

>First time I see spongebob ever
Literally not possible.

Is not possible not knowing the spongebob character by the internet obviously, but i'm in the third world my dear so I never had nick until this time

Nick exist here long time ago, but I never wanted to contracted it in my tv guide, and the show isn't really popular here so..

Switzerland?

It's possible. I've never watched Spongebob, The Simpsons etc. I was banned from watching basically mainstream anything as a kid/teen and I just never got around to to catching up on anything that I missed.

Well in that case it depends on the era.
There's a reason why when people praise the show it's always the same episode's from the first three season but everyone just stays silent about the new/modern episodes and when the modern episodes are mentioned it's mostly to emote disgust.

Well assuming you're a grown adult and considering you're responding to this thread you have a functioning internet connection, why not just search up episodes online?

Main plot takes too long to get going.

i've done that with some things, like i started watching Batman: The Animated Series a while ago. Otherwise I've just never really felt the urge.

The first three seasons are silly as well but they're actually funny, I'd recommend you to start with any season 2 episode, it's the best of the bunch.

It varies. Some episodes, particularly the more recent ones, can be a bit lame, but it's mostly just because of filler and the creators are too lazy to wrap up/introduce new shit.

I did like the twist about Patrick sleeping with Sandy behind SB's back and making him think Larry knocked her up was handled pretty well though. I'm just disappointed at how it felt somewhat unnecessary all in all. We already had Plankton murder Pearl and rape Mrs. Puff at the ending of the last season and beginning of the most recent one, showing he was pretty clearly on the war path with Krabs, but nothing's come out of it much aside from some generic robo-terrorist attacks on a few of the Krusty Krabs. And the most recent episode implying Pearl wasn't dead but in a coma just makes it seem like the writer's have forgotten or are trying to retcon Plankton's character development. At least Karen is still dead, so there's hope. I'm still standing by my theory that Krabs did a twin switch midway through season 7. It'd explain how OOC he's been acting in regards to Pearl getting mauled by robots and Puff getting assaulted by Plankton. I might just be in denial about the declining quality though. Plus he already cut off Karen's power in season 6, which is pretty unlike the guy from earlier episodes.

Europe?

No its awfull
Spongebob stopped being good after season3 when the creator left

This movie is TERRIBLE. Basically no plot, scenes that go on way too long, and I can only remember like one laugh in the entire thing. If you haven't seen the show, even some of the bad episodes are better than this.

South America

What about this?

What about it?

Yeah, you know, it's right?, for you people that have seen the full show is a satisfactory movie?

>Yeah, you know, it's right?
Not really. You're treating a mostly arbitrary description as an absolute.

That's sad, I thought that thing was only happening with the simpsons

>Switzerland
>Third World

wut?

Am I the only one who massively dislikes both Spongebob movies because they push Squidward to the sidelines?

>Advetised as live action/animation hybrid
>even filmed it in the city i lived in
>Mostly 2d
It was ehh

The joke about Plankton not knowing the word friend got really old fucking fast

>Advetised as live action/animation hybrid

Because nobody wants to see a traditional film anymore. CGI sells better.

>new episodes
Jesus christ, they're still making this shit?

I'm not from the third world and wasn't banned from watching anything and I've never seen a single episode of Spongebob.

Then again I might've been a couple of years too old for it by the time it aired.

It's a funny movie, I enjoyed it though the climax was pretty dull.

The TV show, especially seasons 2 and 3, are virtually perfect animated comedy. The writing, the delivery, the animation, everything just clicked.

The most recent episodes aren't that bad.

Really? I didn't like the first movie at all, but I really liked the second one.