Based fuck that disgusting practice

Based fuck that disgusting practice.

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/poland-kosher-slaughter-law-vote-jewish-backlash-animal-abattoir-religious-hatred-a8207181.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CHUfAMijzAA
youtube.com/watch?v=PjPJbCx4gko
youtube.com/watch?v=zijzUBjsms4
independent.co.uk/life-style/food-and-drink/what-is-halal-meat-the-big-questions-about-religious-slaughter-answered-9331519.html
knack.be/nieuws/belgie/verbod-op-onverdoofd-slachten-is-wegpesten-van-joden/article-normal-593143.html
liveleak.com/view?i=4fd_1431224310
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Holocaust Denial

>Ban of kosher

Nazi Poland, I can't WAIT.

>religious freedom
You're not free to be exempt from animal cruelty laws.

>Banning people from acusing Poland for contributing in the Holocaust
>banning Jews from doing their practices

I honestly think that's rude and should not be supported.

Right wingers cant be hypocrites though and ban halal but not also ban kosher.

LIMITING=/=banning

That's still rude. It's not like Kosher effects you in anyway

Yes, it should be the latter 100%.

fucking FINALLY.
Jesus I have no fucking clue what takes so long to ban this FUCKING barbaric practice.

why is it barbaric? You kill the cow in one swipe instead of electrocuting it.

kek it's already happening

>Known animal welfare activist on Facebook: "It's a shame he didn't gas all of you"
And the madwoman did that on the profile picture of the head rabbi of Poland.

it affects animals

It's purpose is to keep the animal alive long enough to get rid of blood. It's barbaric and cruel.

>kill the animal fast way as possible so it doesn't suffer pain
>barbaric

>dictator of poland and his cat

we love animals

On one hand I'm not a fan of religion on the other I don't care about animal rights. I can't choose a side easily...

>fast way as possible
Ah yes, severing the artery and waiting for animal to die from bloodloss is truly the fastest way you can kill a mammal.
I hope you don't actually believe the bullshit youre posting.

>don't care about animal rights
Kosher killing is literally killing the animal in the most humane way possible

Why are you spouting this horseshit? it requires the animal to be both conscious and slaughtered in a way that facilitates death from bloodloss. There isn't anything humane about kosher slaughter you kike.

>j*ewish
>humane

chose one

that is literally not true. The entire point is to kill the animal in one swift. They even have special sharpened knives for this shit.

You have to go back.

10% of our population consisted of jews and lots of people here look about as slavic as Chinese look Norwegian, this country is full of closet jews anyway

therefore it's not antisemitism

>They even have special sharpened knives for this shit.
Yeah forgot completely non-kosher butchers use purposefuly blunted knives.

>The entire point is to kill the animal in one swift.
The "one swift" doesn't kill the animal but severs the carotid artery to facilitate exsanguination which then kills the animal.

Another case of insecure Poles getting encouraged by a world power and taking it too far.

Except this time you will lose support from said world power, Trump is 100% kosher. Poland fucked up.

let's renovate Auschwitz and other Polish Death Camps and put every kike, hohol, gypsy and silesian there creating an ultranationalistic ethnostate

So I looked it up and they slice the throat to induce unconsciousness by loss of blood pressure. How can that possibly happen faster than losing consciousness through electrocution though?

sounds familiar. why do the formerly conquered love to larp as conquerors so much

we dont really care about koshernes, we just wanna makes jews mad

It isn't

why not? Absorbing the practices of the invaders and/or even assimilating them is a very old slavic practice just look at Russia and how they adopted norse and later Mongol customs

>How can that possibly happen faster than losing consciousness through electrocution though?
It doesn't. The brain isn't supplied by a single artery.

This 100x times

Those antisemitic polacks are just giving in to their nazi blood. I hope the jews in there make aliyah before the polacks start rebuilding the death camps

>people complain about people slaughtering the animal with one single swipe in the neck
We vegan now?

most humane is a steel bolt to the back of the head. instead blackout death, no pain. no lingering around gasping for breath

damn right

Did you even bother to read the thread or just memeing to reinforce yourself in the stupid beliefs you've been brainwashed into from childbirth? Ritual slaughter is inhumane.

>kosher is humane

>Ritual slaughter is inhumane

Pretty ironic coming from the cunt with the most jewish death camps.

>killing humans is ok
>WHAT DO YOU MEAN A SWIFT SWIPE TO THE NECK IS HUMANE

Shitty argument, that poster had nothing to do with any of that shit happening so what’s your point?

jews aren't humans unless they convert to Christianity

*instant, not instead. wtf. sleepy

Kicking someone is quick as well, letting them die from the caused liver damage is not so much

The poster has everything to do with that happening. Just because it's over doesn't mean their lust for blood has disappeared.

They basically do everything they can to take the human rights away from the jews in a subtle way. They didn't ban kosher slaughtering because they believe it's inhumane, but because they're nazi cunts. See also
Kicking someone usually doesn't lead to death but whatever. The animal might live for seconds but usually goes without pain.
Electrocuting doesn't always go right either whereas they suffer more than kosher slaughtering.

Lets try both on you, and see which one you enjoy most

Fuck me you're not even trying to be subtle.
You know perfectly well that ritual slaughter is inhumane (if it was the most humane way possible it wouldn't be called "ritual" because it would be standard practice everywhere) but you feel like telling everyone it isn't because it offends your kike feefees.

>because it would be standard practice everywhere

lmao. as if general slaughterhouses were concerned with the animals' well-being. you nazi cunts are gonna ban kosher slaughtering, but I bet injecting a fuckload of hormones into the cattle, decaptation and forced fasting will remain completely legal. You're not doing it for the animals, you're doing it against the jews

Invasion of Poland then?

>fugg they're disagreeing with me
>quick moshe remind them of the six gorillion!
could you have played it out any more stereotypically?

Holocaust never happened

Kill yourself.

Jews did it to themselves

Even when I don't like jews that much, I think this is stupid
People should be free to kill their animals the way they choose.

Only shitholes have poor regulations when it comes to animals. Europe and the anglosphere are most stringent in this regard.

It's just striking the animal the a sharp knife and say while saying a special blessing. Not like they dance around the animal after they kill it.

>anglosphere
Not really. America has abysmal regulations regarding animal welfare and therefore meat quality

>Caring about animals
Fuck this shit, next time we will be caring about bacteria rights

Hitler would have gassed jews whether they converted to Christianity or not. that poster is clearly not a nazi
>polish death camps
pls stop. Ethnic Poles were the second biggest victims of concentration camps after Jews.

>religious freedom
a permit for animal cruelty.

Kike troll

Get gased you kike.

Don't forget greenpeace scum are not your friends they would sell out Poland if it means saving some cute critters.

reddit is this way ---->

Poland doesn't deny the the Holocaust, non-Jewish Poles also died in it

>they would sell out Poland if it means saving some cute critters.
I'd do the same.

When will they ban religious circumcision?

it is a fact though

we didn't do anything wrong ever

Why not knock them out with argon? It's inert so they'd just fall asleep and die.

i have a webm of a camel getting its throat slit and i can tell you it isn't pretty

it would not be ban since it generate so much profits.

Do people who get angry about cows being slaughtered in a Kosher manner in a strawman fashion also apply the same reasoning to the industrial slaughter of chicken?

youtube.com/watch?v=CHUfAMijzAA
youtube.com/watch?v=PjPJbCx4gko

The world doesn't care about males. Female genital mutilation is already basically banned in the first world, in contrast.

circumcision is not religious in the United States, it is performed as a medical procedure

no, it's a smart strategy if you're a chauvinist. attack the signifier (burkas, circumcision, kosher meat) in order to suppress the signified. people will cry foul but there wont be a big enough upset to prevent it

that makes it even worse desu

>Right wingers cant be hypocrites though and ban halal but not also ban kosher.
That was my instinct as well. Also, didn't Germany ban halal slaughter and circumcision?

>i can tell you it isn't pretty
youtube.com/watch?v=zijzUBjsms4

It actually is more painful than other methods. The intent isn't the reality.

independent.co.uk/life-style/food-and-drink/what-is-halal-meat-the-big-questions-about-religious-slaughter-answered-9331519.html

fuck off

He seems to go through a lot of cats....

By the way, the slaughter in that video is the Halal/Kosher certified method in Australian abattoirs: a stun through the head to effectively kill them then the throat is slit. I wouldn't be surprised if the same thing is happening in Poland but being misrepresented.

Piss of back to Sup Forums with the tribal nonsense if you have no intention of engaging in any discussion.

>Trump is 100% kosher.
B....b...but liberals said he was a Nazi.

i don't have an issue if they're stunned first, but muslims here refuse to do it because it's not the "correct" way

You dishonest fucks only every selectively listen to anyone outside your cancerous little circlejerk when said information can be used to further spurn a pathetic victim narrative.

>but muslims here
>Kosher
What?
We're talking about businesses here. Work and safety practice regulations affect large companies.
Why are people so desperate to misrepresent the issue? It's so fucking intellectually dishonest. I'm guessing the thread is really nothing but yet another cancerous Sup Forumstard circlejerk on Sup Forums were no one really has any intention of having an honest discussion and instead what to partake in a highly sophisticated form of bashing clubs together and shouting into the air. That stupid caveman version of Wojak floating around represents how Sup Forumstards behave.

it's barbaric because they let the blood drain out from the neck till the animals die.

Is there any real difference between Kosher and Hallal slaughtering? They're both outdated and barbaric. Besides, the jews are also anal about stunning

knack.be/nieuws/belgie/verbod-op-onverdoofd-slachten-is-wegpesten-van-joden/article-normal-593143.html
>if you ban animal abuse you're literally Hitler

>tfw scared of going hunting because you know you'd be a bad shot and leave a nasty wound that doesn't kill fast
>tfw really love eating meat though

>one swipe and the animal is killed instantly!
liveleak.com/view?i=4fd_1431224310

thats what we do all the time you fucking pussy

>tfw not attending the local pig slaughter with my neighbor and having booze and sausages

Is it as cool as the travel shows make it look?

Thank you for all the (You)'s

i like it
its a day when you know you will drink, eat well and have fun with the guys as there is always someone who jokes a lot or gets really drunk