MOVIES

> putting a woman in charge

what were they thinking?

Seriously thought that was Bruce Jenner

not after what you did to roon

give me a quick rundown as in why the fuck Sony is so detached from reality

Why her hair so big senpai

> why the fuck Sony is so detached from reality
They're not, they're pandering to the CASH.
They don't know how to get the cash without debasing themselves yet.
I say employ the Sony engineering ethos to the process and listen with half an ear or less to the marketing department and focus groups.

This cunt in the pic made Sony lose a lot of money.

hi just got off the phone with amy discussed a possible doctor octopus solo movie. would have to make him younger and hipper to draw in teens. maybe looking into big youtubers like jake paul is a good idea

>ASM flops
>Ghostbusters flops
>Emojis flops
When the fuck is she getting canned? Is it even possible at this point?

How did Max Headroom make Sony lose money?
If you're implying Matt Frewer lost Sony money, how? He's a character actor and doesn't carry entire movies.

You forgot the Steve Jobs and Angry Birds movie

see

Check out Amy's wikipedia page. It's happening. Amy also seems to be doing that Venom movie she wrote in all caps about.

An antiquated mindset that pandering will sell movies without substance.

inept old kike

Yeah could we focus more on him being a doctor?? I'm thingking of that rogue howzer show

>marketing department and focus groups.

it will be a paradigm change when companies realize how much expendable are those loonies.

It's sad to see how some actors have to beg for a role and others keep doing movies despite being awful but they have connections.

>she earned 3 million a year
movie business was a mistake

she and kate will never have to beg for work, with their football money they will have an endless supply of projects they can pick and choose from. Its why rooney does mostly indie movies that dont get huge attention but still finds work. Iits also why you never hear either of them complain about muh wage gap or lack of roles

>It's happening
what exactly?

The only way that happens is if a CEO gets to the top who isn't incompetent.

If the CEO is already incompetent, as is currently the case, this is almost impossible. They are surrounded by yes men and everyone below them is probably even fucking worse. You wouldn't be able to get up higher without sucking up in the first place; they would resist any and all change.

Meant for Amy is producing the sequel.

amy was going to reinvent capekino with tobey spiderman vs. garfield spiderman.
and we will never see it because it's all you faggot fucks fault.

But Scarjew has lots of movies and she complains about the pay gap

I didn't even watch Homecoming, nor going to

NO

What's wrong with her face (inb4 that gigantic nose) ? It's like they pulled some old flabby rubber over a skull.

Caitlyn pls

Sony (japan) should never have gotten involved with movie making in the US, the incompetent jews heading Sony Pictures are fleecing them for every yen they got while making themselves richer.

The faster they sell off Sony Pictures the better they will be off longterm.

FINCHED

yes im told women love doctor shows like greys anatomy. maybe have a strong female doctor here. good points with the progressive crowd

I kind of liked AMS and Angry Birds movie while based on phone shit it was, a safe Animal move in the end.

If you don't like cartoon Animal movies you have no soul, no dick and no honor, except for Norm of the North.

Based Fincher, slammed both Amy Pascal and Adam Driver. I wish we could see all his personal e-mails.

scarjew doesnt have a football mafia to keep her protected. when she cant be sold as a sex symbol anymore she'll crash. She has some good years left but its inevitable. Unless shes content with not being the leading pretty lady or doing a steady diet arthouse movies like rooney, she'll keep complaining

what's up with Adam Driver?

Seriously thought that was sloppy sexy baby.

>when she cant be sold as a sex symbol anymore she'll crash.

That ship has sailed

He said Adam Driver cast as a Star Wars villain was a terrible idea. He said it in a joke to avoid respondig to a question from Amy Pascal. Nevertheless, he meant it like everyone else.

Adam Driver is a great actor though

I honestly don't even care about his acting skills, he isn't a menacing villain. He looks like a fucking nerd.

I watch stuff produced by pic related if thats worth anything

I don't want to derail anything but that was the entire point of Kylo Ren, he was a tryhard edgy dweeb who wasn't menacing at all

Well, who's the retard who thought it was a good idea for a villain?

What? Can you spell out indications from the film for someone who only watched it once? I didn't get that vibe. Also this I'm hiding my amusement for the fact that Rey and Finn had to fight for their lives against a tryhard edgy dweeb who wasn't menacing at all in this spoiler: LMAO

Awww, fuck Pascal.

>inb4 replying to everyone

A Japanese conglomerate one day decided they want to open a movie studio and the next day they opened a movie studio.

>
>It's sad to see how some actors have to beg for a role and others keep doing movies despite being awful but they have connections.
Yea, ppl bitch a lot (((Hollywood))), but connections are so much more important than talent is not funny.

Family, friends, acquaintances, guys you meet at your sons bar mitzvah.
No wonder they produce so much shit when they only give works to their pals.

Thats why they keep pushing no talent ugly ppl like the homecoming black bitch or miles teller.
We dont know the behinds the scenes but it has nothing to do with talent.

OR WHAT BITCH

FUCKING HAGGARD ASS FAT ASS BITCH

I just avoid anything made by Colombia. They're generally movies that try to compete with like Disney and WB and fail at it.

based

Why is Sony such a tumor? Why are they doing this?

Is that the Lego girl?

maybe she is, maybe not hehe

People straight up laughed out loud in the theater when he took off the mask. There weren't even any negroes there either.

>putting the previous guys secretary in charge

fucking idiot the whole point of Kylo Ren's character is that he's going against everything he really is

I dont normally care what company releases the films, but dead god EVERY song film ive seen in the past like 3 years have been trash.