edition goes here and not in subject, fucking newfags! edition
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OMd401eqPgw
youtube.com/watch?v=WV7Oe8X-3fk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bran is the rightful king

AZOR IS A DOG'S NAME

What are your opinions on the casting for flashbacks?

Winter has cum for House Frey

>when jaime pledges his loyalty to King Brandon Stark

it's a good poop

>promise me, Ned

fuck off, unlawful pretender shit

Ned's actor was breddy gud

what was up with aryas acting this episode

This scene was kinda silly, wasn't it?

>tfw no magic horn

Why does it fucking matter where it goes?
Also I've seen it both ways many times, fuck off

what was up with jons

Official /ourguys/ who didn't make the show
>Darkstar
>Victarion Greyjoy
>Skahaz mo Kandaq
>"Left-Hand" Lucas Codd
>Garlan Tyrell
>Patchface

>mfw at the end of all of this "muh dragons" doesn't end up on the iron throne and feminists lose their fucking minds

best snek

Nah I loved it. Sure it was a little DBZ but hey it's a show with dragons and zombies

season 3:
>howland reed saved my fathers life during the rebellion :3
season 6:
>HOWLAND FUCKING REED SAVED MY FATHERS LIFE DURING THE REBELLION?!?!?!

>"Left-Hand" Lucas Codd
THO ALL MEN DO DESPISE US

This season is almost halfway done and nothing has happened

THOUGH ALL MEN DO DESPISE US

The fact they gave him two swords and that he can effortlessly swing them around like a scene from Star Wars does make look really ridiculous. I don't see why D&D couldn't have just given him one sword and still btfo the other guys. It would still be believable because he's supposedly the best ever, but wouldn't look as retarded.

Has this guy been in the show before?

We're only 2 episodes in...

Book Stannis

Who here /Codd/?

this season is basically whole westeros uniting against the white walkers.
they are avoiding every possible conflict between major characters. every battle will be just some random extras dying or side characters no one gives a fuck about (sand snakes)

>ywn rape hot blond Lannister chicks with your Coddbros

>Garlan Tyrell
why though

On my first watch I thought it was the Ironborn guy who helped Theon before smacking him in the head during his speech. Now I realise it doesn't look much like him.

he looks kind of like the guy who played dagmer cleftjaw

WYMAN FUCKING MANDERLY

Technically he was in the show

Nice bloke and an excellent fighter. That scene where he dances with Sansa is great. He also calls Joffrey an idiot for slicing up the book.
Technically in the show.

Not him, but he's as good as, or better fighter than Loras, modest, polite. All-around stand up bloke.

it's stannis you dumbfucks

You're right

The-dad-from-The-VVitch got flayed a long time ago now
>tfw everyone thought he was actually going to be Ramsay in some big reveal

HE'S GRADUALLY GETTING AWAY EURON

>that scene where he dances with Sansa is great
He came off as an arrogant dickhead there though
>haha yeah you're a really lucky child-bride getting to marry that hideous deformed dwarf lmao

>Dagmer Cleftjaw
>only got a nasty scar on his cheek

member when Gurm was going to do something interesting with Loras's character via his face being deformed at Dragonstone?

Incest creates bad kings!

Making Jon kneel to Dany in the finale in front of fucking everyone at dragonpit. LAST FUCKING STRAW HACK& HACK

>member when Gurm was going to do something
I wish

>genetics
>Gurm understanding them

pick one

He gave that plot point to Arya with her face being fucking deformed in the show

i really really really want to tuck Emilia Clarke's butthole

anyone feel the same?

He says he'd make a better husband than Loras.
Despite all Tyrion's failings, that's probably true.

if by tuck you meant suck then yes

No he didn't. He was trying to console her. He was a stand up guy.

“I see why they name you Garlan the Gallant, ser,” she said, as she took his hand.

“My lady is gracious to say so. My brother Willas gave me that name, as it happens. To protect me.”

“To protect you?” She gave him a puzzled look.

Ser Garlan laughed. “I was a plump little boy, I fear, and we do have an uncle called Garth the Gross. So Willas struck first, though not before threatening me with Garlan the Greensick, Garlan the Galling, and Garlan the Gargoyle.”

It was so sweet and silly that Sansa had to laugh, despite everything. Afterward she was absurdly grateful. Somehow the laughter made her hopeful again, if only for a little while. Smiling, she let the music take her, losing herself in the steps, in the sound of flute and pipes and harp, in the rhythm of the drum... and from time to time in Ser Garlan’s arms, when the dance brought them together. “My lady wife is most concerned for you,” he said quietly, one such time.

“Lady Leonette is too sweet. Tell her I am well.”

“A bride at her wedding should be more than well.” His voice was not unkind. “You seemed close to tears.”

“Tears of joy, ser.”

“Your eyes give the lie to your tongue.” Ser Garlan turned her, drew her close to his side. “My lady, I have seen how you look at my brother. Loras is valiant and handsome, and we all love him dearly... but your Imp will make a better husband. He is a bigger man than he seems, I think.”

Incest only creates bad things if bad things are already in the gene pool and never washed out by fucking someone with genes that are dominating the fucked up ones.

Incest isn't bad for the genes or causes deformities, it is bad for forging alliances and for moral values.

>*impregnates with defective genes*
I'd rather have a faggot husband

it's so soft. but i'd prefer her pussy

Wtf I love ships now

youtu.be/OMd401eqPgw

Compared to Joffrey, he was totally right, also he legit tried to cheer her up.

I'll impregnate you if you're not careful you rude cunt

Didn't like Ned Patrick Harris going "WHERE'S MUH SISTAH" should've just stuck with book dialogue.

youtube.com/watch?v=WV7Oe8X-3fk

thread theme

What he is the dad from the vvitch :0
This guy got range

You seem like more of a Greyworm or Varys desu

>Howlin Reed didn't use his swamp magic to defeat Dayne, he didn't even have a net, a trident/spear, or poison darts, or any of the weapons you expect Swamp people that specializes in guerrilla tactics would use.
>He only got Dayne by attacking when he didn't see him coming from behind, and that's because Dayne didn't have time to check if he was truly dead.
So underwhelming.

cast him

What's this Codd House ? Never heard of it.
Maybe they change his name in the french version of the book.
Can somebody give me the basic gelstat on house Codd ?

Reminder this is our official objective tier list

Shit-
Dany
Jon
Tyrion

Plebian-
Dario
Arya
Jorah
Sansa
Bran
Grey worm
The mountain
Hodor
Ned
Edmure
Oberyn
Tommen
Margaery
Loris

Ok-
Ghost
Cersei
Bronn
Lyanna
Varys
Tormund
Robert
Ygritte
Reek
Pod
Walder frey
Faceless man
Ser Rodrick
Ser Pounce
Joffrey
Waif
Melissandre
Lancel
Pycelle

Patrician-
Shireen
Ramsay
Stannis
Littlefinger
Brienne
The hound
Tormund
Sam
Septa Unella
Meera
Spice King
Shaggy dog
Roose
Olena
Davos
Mord

God tier-
Nights king
Qyburn
Jaime
Blackfish
Ser Alliser
Robbin
Euron
Mace

Elder god-
Tyene
Tywin
Randyll Tarly
Rhaegar

The name brand being Codd?

based snek

>tfw succesfully dropped the show
Feels good, man

Why didn't Arya go after Roose Bolton?

The Codds are not a well-regarded house among the ironborn. Descended from thralls and salt wives, their men are thought to be thieves and cowards and their women "wantons" who practice incest with their fathers and brothers.

Left-Hand Lucas Codd attaches himself to Euron Greyjoy when Euron declares himself King of the Iron Islands. The Codds attend the kingsmoot, though they are generally looked upon with disdain by decent men, according to Victarion Greyjoy. Lucas is listed as one of Euron's supporters at the kingsmoot. Eldred Codd plays the finger dance with Qarl the Maid and loses during the kingsmoot.

Lucas is among those feasting in the hall of Lord Hewett's castle after the Battle of the Shield Islands. He wears a tapestry he tore from the wall. After the feast he rapes one of Lord Humfrey Hewett's daughters.

It's a standard case of muh minor house.

The barely did anything but supporting Euron in the Kingsmoot (and Victarion thinks they're irrelevant). They have like 2 extremely minor named characters in the story.

Hence their motto.
Thanks mate

I hope she gets some petplay too. Not fair it's just Asha.

He's not Turk you asshole, this was the Turk they thought of casting.

>she will never peg me

Dropped it monday? And we'll see you sunday?

Is Qarl the guy who made Asha's cunt become the world? That dude is a bro.

she looks disgusting here. Too thick, can't really explain it. She's just too wide.

post the tits webm already

Nah, dropped it season 6, I'm just here for the memes and discussion since I get spoiled every Monday anyways.

d-delet this

faggot detected

>season 6

Strong belwas

What's her name?

That dude in Qarth that could suddenly conjure up a fire ladder and climb it because dragons.

I want to eat stuffed peppers out of her ass so bad

Titsnek

no such thing as too thicc

fucking loser, the closest you'll ever come is eating unstuffed peppers from her vagina

>Skahaz mo Kandaq

based shavepate

>Jorah in pleb tier

Shit list

I still miss Darkstar

she's a succubus user, don't fall in love

she looks like a fucking midget

>she will never slice open your balls with a penknife, extract your testicles from the scrotum and crush them underfoot then piss all over your bleeding, crying body
what's the point lads

Why is there no armor on the arms or underarms?