Dear wh*Te subhumans, how does it feel to see your "people" becoming extinct?

Dear wh*Te subhumans, how does it feel to see your "people" becoming extinct?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/travel/article-2661609/The-sexiest-nations-world-Brazil-comes-Great-Britain-isnt-far-behind.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint_Maurice
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Doesn't feel good desu

and what yo wh*Te subhuman ass planning to do?

YELLOW'D

Not sure senpai

Desn't affect me on a personal level. At least whites will remembered as an advanced civilization by niggers living in mud hutts in the future

>living in pyramids in the future
ftfy wh*Tey

They're not and people are deluded if they think they are.

When you try and keep genes pure you end up looking like British people, God forbid.

this.
arabs are inbred af and look distusting

Bl*ck fauna btfo CHI supremacy

araps are better than you monkeys tho

Mexican cartels wpuld exterminate arap subhumans

Brits are the OG mutts

not really
dailymail.co.uk/travel/article-2661609/The-sexiest-nations-world-Brazil-comes-Great-Britain-isnt-far-behind.html

KARA BOGA smiles on us. Wh*toids erased from the face of the planet soon.

fuck off nigger

subhuman chicano
KING TUT was a BLACK man

>dailymail.co.uk/travel/article-2661609/The-sexiest-nations-world-Brazil-comes-Great-Britain-isnt-far-behind.html
>England in the top 10, yeah nah safe to say this is bullshit

fucked up the green text, but ya get what I'm saying

but i mean, no one on earth thinks you sandnigger inbred freaks are beautiful tho.

Where are the mods? I'm tired of this Turkish monkey spamming with the flag of my country.

El CERO PERCENTO OSCURU

>that fucked up angle

that unironically looks like some kind of monkey

that's an egyptian man, my african brother
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint_Maurice

it's unironically scandis who are the most beautiful on average, it's been proven

I honstly think white's disappearance also means civilization disappearance. So honestly, this was a nice trip for us, and our disappearance seems like end of the world, period.

and let me guess,the arabs killed all the egyptians(who are "black") when they invaded them ?

So "civilization" didn't exist before 600-700 years ago, and ancient Egyptians Greeks Romans Mayans Sumerians Chinese Siamese Javans etc aren't civilized
Typical wh*Toid