Why don't you have sand angel?

Why don't you have sand angel?

Sand angel in very limited availability. Only have snow angel. Also when you mix sand and snow, you get mud. Nobody wants mud "angel".

they remind me of gypsies and gypsies are disgusting

This, due to gypsies I can't enjoy brown women that look similar to them.

What's a sand angel

A pretty female sand nigger, I assume.

That's an Indian
Are they called sand angels?
I thought Arabs would be called "sand angels".

Not liking brown women is one thing, comparing them all to gypsies is not ok though. Noone deserves that.

I don't want see my house blowing

Honour killings + they are generally very un-qt.

This. There is nothing worse than a g*ddamn gypsy. I would replace every single gypsy with a new disease if I could.

If I wanted a brown gf I'd get a Maori one so my kids would be set for life with gubmint gibs

gypsy alarm
this is hot

what about this

I live in a country that's filled with thousands of them and don't really want them either. You can have them.

Thank you, kind gentleman.

I really wish you hadn't made them wear these fucking rags. It hides their beauty.

They actually wear it by their own choice, nobody really forces them to wear them. We hate it too, but they insist on wearing it.

Give me a thick somali slut refugee from your country.

Gib Persian gf

Giv Dima gf

why do they fucking wear it when they do all kinds of thot things and basic bitch things

this

Also, arab girl likes booty sex so much

Because it makes them look modest. It's like putting a condom on a penis, yeah it's not the prettiest thing, but it's protection.

Also hijabs are in style now.

Did you guys know that Arabic is actually the sexiest language when spoken by a hot girl

(yes, its even hotter than french)

I have a friend who lives in Britain. She is an atheist (secretly so her dad doesn't kill her) but she still sometimes wears the hijab because she thinks it looks pretty. ¨
I like hijabs to an extent but I wish they wore it less, especially in the Middle East

>wear less

Trust me buddy, it's impossible. All of you think arab women are this hidden goldmine of sluts who are 'so opressed', but they do all of these things and behave like that on purpose by their own free will. Hijab isn't even required by law to be worn here. I'd love for you to have an arab gf in real life just so you'd see how actually boring and basic they really are in real life, over your imaginary sexualised version of what you think of them.

>ywn have a Dima gf
Why even live?

>a-user, you don't believe that Palestine belongs to the zionist jews, do you?

What do

I know they're basic because I know Arab girls. I'm not even sexualising them or anything, I just wish I could see them.

From my experience they are kind of liars though, they exaggerate things that have happened to them and sometimes just come up with lies to seem more interesting.

Of course not, Israel is an illegal oppressor occupying the land of the Palestinians!

an egyptian girl told she loves uncircumcised christian cock, her words not mine

>her words not mine

No they're my words. Uncircumcised christian cock is for ARAB boypussy.

cant see much, not very gypsy like

I also like hijabi when i see somewhere in the west, it increases female attraction to me.

When I see hijabis irl it makes me happy. I wish the refugees were 80% female

how do white-arab mutts look?

like this

italian i guess

Generally the same, the only major difference is they get whiter skin and a different jawline. Caucasian races tend to not change that dramatically when mixed with other caucasian races.

wow who knew Arab women were so beautiful

I don't want identity-less mutt children who don't belong

The kids will be fine as long as you and your spouse raise them with love and good care.

lol. A lot of the khaleeji maid owners tend to fall in love with their filipino, indonesian maids and produce arab/asian mutt children.

Here is a half arab, half asian mutt.

Lol

>DAS RITE
>WE STEALIN YOUR WOMEN, CHINKBOY

More please :3

>not “dont but can’t

>but they do all of these things and behave like that on purpose by their own free will
Nothing to do with that they would get harrassad if they didn't.

Not really. These thots go to the same school as me and they remove their hijab as soon as they enter class.

>the one wearing the veil is the one with her tongue out

Qatar is a rich country so I doubt they would get harassed much

Soon as they discard the less befitting traditions I'm game.

Great thread