NATO countries declare war on Russia
Assad assassinated and ISIS takes full control of Syria
Yom Kippur War 2.0 begins with Israel backed by US
Africa erupts in war and genocide
North Korea takes control of the South
China and Korea side with Russia
Russia troops make their way into Alaska
U.S. nukes Moscow and the entire world erupts into a war

Where can I run away to continue living a quiet, secluded farm life?

(inb4 "traitor"; stfu)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3619324/Plan-six-mile-Jewish-home-area-north-London-let-faithful-avoid-Sabbath-restrictions-raises-fears-creating-new-ghetto.htmlnative
youtube.com/watch?v=awCOSRg-gks[Open]
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Where is safe? No where

> Russia annexes Baltics

Top meme. Can't annex something that has ceased to exist due to potato shortage

traitor

>land does not exist
kek

I'm not going to die for all these stupid Americucks

Not even the rain forest or the Sahara?

Probably live on the polls.
There might be something about the magnetic field that prevents fallout up there.

what's "ukraine"?

>poles*

definitely not your country

wut?

i know it's not a country

>Russia officially invades Ukraine

possible

>and annexes the Baltics

1. NATO declares war,
2. EU blocks all trade, all Russian ship trade through the Baltic Sea,
3. NATO gets it shit together, massive military build up for 5 years
4. Russia suffers from economic collapse with no sale markets and no vital imports,
5. while the EU creates a superstate.

point 5 is what Russia always wanted to avoid.

>while the EU creates a superstate
So we would be worse off than before the war started.

Wales.

Iceland, Australia, New Zealand, Argentina, Chile

"WW3" Will be largely American and African UN "peace keepers" in major European cities slaughtering indigenous European resistence in the west while trying to invade the east.

Why?

Why? The Jew wants rootless cattle whom they will force (with massive inherentence tax) to "re-set" every generation

An ethnic group (either real, such as native Germans, or partially constructed, such as 'Aryans') has a very strong ability to resist subversion.

Think of it like someone who has lost their memory, you can mould and abuse them to your will. With no ethnic identity all forms of identification become purely memetic; you see proto stages of that now, in my country in the past 5 years we have seen this in the form of "British Values", essentially the British state, its taxpaying citizens and its values could exist without a single Briton in it. And that's the point. It can be entirely controlled; one day our values are war with Oceania, the next with Eurasia.

Population demographically speaking will be almost wholly African. And yes with some mixed remnants. Very low IQ, very easy to manipulate and critically; no other identity other than WHAT JOB THEY DO. (for the Jew). Mixed race have an advantage to the Jew as they have no other identity than "is human".

Two classes of people. Gods chosen and the goyim. London is a great example of this emerging (note victim card l, and yet aggressor, from this " right wing) Jewish rag), Jews have marked out thier territory;dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3619324/Plan-six-mile-Jewish-home-area-north-London-let-faithful-avoid-Sabbath-restrictions-raises-fears-creating-new-ghetto.htmlnative Brits are now just one part of a mix of people, an "international zone", this is the other side of the coin Jews are pushing to create a world of worker cities where the bee-goyim work, and the Jew forms a neo feudal ruling class, and they reap, occasionally they let it slip;youtube.com/watch?v=awCOSRg-gks[Open] (3:50).

The Jew is playing 5D chess; Israel is a sacrificial nation, ever wondered why alt right etc shills against " Zionism"? They don't want a nation, they want the world.

But who gets the oil?

More realistic scenario.

>2050

>Murica has devolved into third world nation of niggers and mestizos.

>Russia comes in to assist in dismantling of nuclear program and deliver aid to starving cheeseburger niggers.

>Jews scamper to whatever nation will take them, powerless again.

>Glorious new age free of americuck financed zionism begins.

>Russia comes in to assist in dismantling of nuclear program
Yeah, no.

>starving cheeseburger niggers
what if I'm just a starving cheeseburger?

>Jews scamper to whatever nation will take them
Israel

>Glorious new age free of americuck financed zionism begins
Zionism will never die

Go to Benghazi. Hillary will leave you alone there.

its not an actual country lol it was created by the soviets.

Yeah, alone to die.

Goyim die for our shekels, I mean the American culture just like your grandpa did with the Nazis.

but it's independent.....I guess.......not for long though

My ancestors are American back to the 1600s

So what part of Africa do your ancestors hail from?

Next Cold war will be USA against China. The roles of Russia and China have been reversed.

Israel wants ISIS to control Syria. They would vastly prefer a jihadi government to Assad. It is much less of a threat to them. In fact, Israel is a major reason we are backing literal jihadis in Syria.