Who else remembers /courage/?

Seriously I just watched a re-run on tv with my kid and she loved it

I watched it as a kid too and I loved it but looking back on it now what the fuck were the producers on to be able to come up with such over the top creepy shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=vOKYwnpe57A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

it has a lot of outdated portrayals of pocs like the mean spirited asian accompained by stereotypical music or the inept indian doctor, it's garbage that should never be seen or discussed ever again

hi reddot

>le problematic cartoon
You're not on Tumblr, moron

Anyone who's not fucking 7 remembers this show, youre not special.

but everyone is special

Your mums special on my penis.

I wish more cartoons had that creepy, spooky style of animation instead of that shitty Steven universe style that seems to be so common these days.
>inb4 man-child
I know... ;_;

Flapjack had a shot at it too, it was like spoopy spongebob

yah some of this show was eerie as fuck

OP here,
I made this thread as a rememberance/discussion post about the show.

I obviously understand that I'm not the only person on this planet that has watched it as a child.

I hope Sup Forums gets rid of this type of cultural marxism for good.

R E T U R N T H E S L A B

Do you fug your kid

m.youtube.com/watch?v=vOKYwnpe57A
this scene was pure kino. I think later they used this same song for the game advent rising

I've been looking back on this show too recently. It had a perfect mix of creepy, humor, and feels. Definitely one of the best cartoons from my childhood

I watched it as a child. I remember watching it because of the thrill out of the fact I'd be scared half the time. I only precise moment of the show I can remember though is when courage had a tick sucjing his blood and getting huge. That traumatized me.

bump for great justice

This is the most Reddit post of the week.

caмo peдит ви e в ycтaтa

it's a must cartoon.

Looking back, it tackled some huge issues about self-worth, depression, family, greed etc. All crammed into a small children's cartoon about a dog. I don't know if I'll ever encounter the mix of that plus horror and comedy

тъй вяpнo

fuck that, also fuck chowder

How can anyone not love flapjack or chowder?

How old are you?

what were some other episodes where it turned out to be nothing?

Who duck here?

fuck off gook

older than you, 'clearly born in 1995 or later' child

I have this weird thing with Courage that it creeped my out more and more as I grew older

oh fuck that episode really spooked me

y͔ͮ͊͝o̰͇͍̐u͚̯͕̳͔̻ͮ̄ͧ͆̈́́͜'̄ͮ̈͑̃ͅṛ̩̥̩̈̾é̳ͣ͌̂ͬ͠ ̱̭͈̞ͨ̓͝n̠̹͕͕̫ͭͤ̒̾͛̈́̒o̍̔͛̂ͭͧ̀ṯ̈́͒͗̈́ͧͤ͂ ̘̦̪͕̱̘̤p̩̝̫̱̈́ͬͬͤ̚͝er̛̰̹̘̩̝͚ͦ̍́̔̑̚f͎͙̺̹̻̓̌͡e̸̱̙̔ͩ͐͂ͯc̙̥̤̰̀ͧ͒t͙̠́