Where in the bible does it say jesus is a white man?

i was taught this image is him all of my life but i want proof, please help me out Sup Forums-sama

Other urls found in this thread:

thenazareneway.com/likeness_of_our_saviour.htm
express.co.uk/news/science/693817/Jesus-Christ-HOAX-Biblical-christianity-roman-empire
biblehub.net/search.php?q=Israel
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesus_in_the_Talmud#Pandera_and_alleged_adultery_by_Mary
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He's a roman rape baby.
Mary lied.
Joseph is a cuck.

He was middle eastern

Even the most ancient paintings of Jesus painted only 80 years after his death clearly portray him as a white man.

He wasn't white like that, but he DEFINATELY wasn't black.

He was middle eastern

Obviously white, look at this picture

he was a brown jew, this is a legit artistic rendering of what the average person in his area looked like at the time

Jesus was God who went down, he wasn't an ethnicity.

prove it. wouldnt the bible say how he looks like?

It doesn't, it just says he's the messiah that God spoke about to Abraham.

good question. biblefags... is there any physical description in that magic book?

also lots of cultures portray them similar to how they look, there is probably a black jesus painting out there, and right here is Chinesus

>average person
Yeh that's rite. Jesus was about as average a person as you could get, wasn't he?

He didn't died a jew tho.

He was born in Bethlehem, which is in Palestine.

regardless, he still was brown

proof

he was born in israel

i heard the real christ is a black man but esau (white people) changed that.

Jesus was a Jew that may have thought that Judaism should be for all, not just for the people already being Jews.

He isn't the son of a palestine father tho.

I read somewhere that it's misleading to think he was as dark as current Arabs are now due to the Islamic conquest. Also he was Aramaic which is pretty Caucasian I thought.

Why does it matter. If you believe the story you know it's irrelevant. If you don't believe it...it's irrelevant.

Truth is Jesus didn't have one form in the bible. He appeared differently at different times and to different people. At some point he looked like a bright light other times he was like an old man. That is why, according to Origen, Judas had to kiss Jesus on the cheek, because only the apostles could identify him and betray him to the Roman centurions. But the best record we have of what he looks like is the Turin shroud, and in that he looks a lot like the picture you posted.

Israel used to be called Palestine until the 40s you dumb fucker

13and among the lampstands was someone like a son of man,d dressed in a robe reaching down to his feet and with a golden sash around his chest. 14The hair on his head was white like wool, as white as snow, and his eyes were like blazing fire. 15His feet were like bronze glowing in a furnace, and his voice was like the sound of rushing waters.

Revelation 1: 13-15

After his ascension he is described as having white hair, red eyes, and bronze skin. Before he ascended to the Throne of Heroes and became a Fate Stay/Night character, we can assume his hair and eyes were both brown.

Meaning he had in life brown hair, brown eyes, and light brown to olive skin. Same as every other fucking Jew of that time period.

Not all Arabs are brown skinned

the turin shroud was confirmed a medieval hoax

really? cause matthew 15:24 said he only came for israel

pic related

The dudes mom and dad were named Mary and Joseph. They were just your average eastern Pennsylvania catholic family and Lilly white. Naturally their son would be at least half white/half God(white).

The bible describes him as the average Jew and says he has sheep hair.

>Palestine
You spelt Kingdom of Israel wrong

Pic not at all related. He was an olive colored Jew, not a fucking nigger.

Brass =/= Black you dumb troglodyte.

brown as in had a sun tan maybe, yeah.

Once again, the turin shroud was confirmed to have been created in the middle ages and is a hoax

White means European, he is not European but he was light, says that in all the Roman sources.

thenazareneway.com/likeness_of_our_saviour.htm

that's the great thing about organised delusion, onan -- heyzeus is whoever you want him to be
express.co.uk/news/science/693817/Jesus-Christ-HOAX-Biblical-christianity-roman-empire

>confirmed
Some study was carried out on it about twenty years ago that suggested it might be as you say. But since then other studies were made which suggest that it is indeed genuine.

but arent the real jews blacks? the curse of deuteronomy 28:68 seems to fit them

He's none of the ethnicity, he's God.

I'm not sure about Jesus but God is described as being black in the bible: "bronze skin" and "wooly hair".

No. No they are not.

Niggers aren't Jews
Or Egyptians
Or Romans
Or Chinese

They're niggers. Get over it.

Also there still exist unmixed Israelis, cohanim and samaritans are mostly unmixed.

Israel didn't exist.

Jew did not exist as an ethnic group, and the Bible never says Jew.

that doesnt really help

If we're just talking about his physical appearance why would you assume he's anything other than average for the time/location?

Literally who the fuck cares? Whites draw him white, Middle Easternds draw him brown, asians drawn him Asian. It's each one's culture. Can we move on?

Average of what?
We don't have much evidence of what tribe he was from, he could be a half Greek or an arab without proper sources.

It does not, but since christianity rose on the west, everyone assumes he is white, but if you see christians in other cultures he is portrayed according to their traits.
Ex. Vietnamese Jesus.

He was a shitskin israelite.

Yeah but Palestine was part of the Ottoman Empire. Before the Romans destroyed the Temple the land was called Israel. And it says so in the Bible.

No it wasn't.

what about jeremiah 14:2 where they say are BLACK UNTO THE GROUND not brown, brass, or anything else but black?

Nice straw man

Jesus never existed, all the "sources" about him are Christian or Jewish.

It doesn't
The idea of Jesus is universal
Why is it so hard for you fags to understand that
Christ is universal
savior of ALL
It isn't wrong to portray him
Why do you think the Koreans have Korean Jesus
And the Africans have black Jesus

biblehub.net/search.php?q=Israel

Are you sure about that?

He was God therefore any ethnic group depicting him as they see him is correct.

He was born in Cisjordania no?

most historians agree that someone matching his description lived during when he was thought to live, whether he is the son of god is up to you, but he certainly existed

Spics Fedoras are the worst.

Probably a feminist too.

>most historians agree

Christian and jewish "historians" yes, that what I was saying.

>The LORD will send you back in ships to Egypt on a journey... you will offer yourselves for sale to your enemies as male and female slaves, but no one will buy you.
>but no one will buy you.
That doesn't sound like the negroes to me. The negroes were in big demand as slaves. Don't forget that the Jews were also slaves to the Egyptians during and before the time of Moses.

One of the aspects, I find most strange about all of this black Israelite question is how the language of the Hebrews, which is a particular language doesn't appear anywhere in Western or SubSaharan Africa. How do you account for this?

It doesn´t say he raped, stole, murdered or acted violent .. sooo

>Frencuck wanting a non-Christian source
Fucking Amhed

This

Egyptian Coptic Christians were white too before the Muslims arrived.

citation needed

Shut up you surrendering cuck.

Why assume that he is average? Doesn't seem very scientific to me. It is like you are trying to find the colour of a particular unknown flower, so you just average the colour of all the flowers on Earth or even in a given area and hope for the best. What do you think the result would be? About as useless as the pic you posted.

>Stupid outsourced fairy tales
Fuck off leaf. Jesus was a light kike, a KIKE.

Jesus was born before the Arab conquest of the Middle East so how can he be Brown?

The Jews knew they could never conquer people therefore they invented Islam as a way to obtain privileges and such from a constructed conquering religion.

>the amount of mental gymnastics Sup Forumscucks go through to think jesus wasn't jewish
top kek this is /x/ tier

He was the son of God. Even if he was a one legged frog it wouldn't matter.

Or as historical evidence suggests, Joseph is the biological father.

>arab conquest of the Middle East

So where did Arabs live before that conquest?

The definition that we understand of what a jew is today is the culmination of a fundamental rejection of Christ for 2000 years, considering the jews who accepted Christ were just plainly known as Christians with no distinction between themselves and gentile Christians.

The Jews oversaw conquests by Romans, Assyrians, Egyptians, and in general any tribe literally next to them and so they needed to make sure they could survive by creating the terms of which they are conquered and how they would be treated.

Christianity has no such postural privileges to aspiring Empires and inspired conquerors, Christianity simply is God purely and the traditions are those that are Good and True not arbitrary laws.

Nowhere, but it's like any other imaginary friend, it could be pink if you want.

>the jews were confined to their tribal municipalities only profitting from their own production.
>they teach savage warmongers a new religion to be able to profit off the production of many nations

The USA is the perfect napoleonic Jewish constructed state, there are innumerable amount of nations here and the Jew is free to profit off all of them.

Yeah, so what? Jew should reject Jesus, he didn't fulfill all their prophecies.

This. Ignore or sage these pointless slide threads.

>Jesus son of God
>Son of God
>God
Why would it matter if he had light or brown skin if he clearly wouldn't be part of any human race?

>the Jews believe all non Jews are all the same and they should profit equally from them all.
>Islam believes all non Jews are all the same and the Jew has a right to profit off all of them
ISIS is Jews trying to reestablish their highly profitable caliphate enterprise.

This is a Jewish belief, btw.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesus_in_the_Talmud#Pandera_and_alleged_adultery_by_Mary
Something you wanna tell us, Shlomo?

Not this again. Go look up Pliny the Younger, Tacitus, etc. Etc.

>so what?
So... you can't accurately compare ethic groups that exist today with ones that existed 2000 years ago, especially when they've had a paradigm shift in their behavior since that point? My point is that the definition of the word jew today literally has the connotation of "rejector of Christ" attached.

>he didn't fulfill all their prophecies
As wrong as you are, how is that even relevant to what I'm saying?

You can, Jew is a modern version of Judean, Christianity is a cult of Judaism.

All of roman sources don't directly talk about the person of Jesus of Nazareth, they mention the "Christ" as a cult and Christians as followers of the cult.

What motive would the Byzantines have to make him look like this? There are thousands of old depictions of christ you can look up.

the church i went to said that jesus was black. they had a black preacher tho so i don't know if you can really take his word for it

God impregnated mary
Remember hat? So therefore why would a baby come out as a mudbaby?

He was Mediterranean if you look at where his country is.
Medstead can be blonde.
So can afghans for example.

When Jesus was alive afghanIstanbul was still buddhist and more aryan than today

The whole middle east was lighter prior to the arab expansion