pastebin.com/4zF1PBay/

Meanwhile:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pXth84G7dkM
youtube.com/watch?v=HZ4YAMLsaVE
youtube.com/watch?v=vKBRyNNW3u0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

candie best gril

Friendly reminder that it's been confirmed that Eddie Vedder recorded a song that plays during the Twin Peaks finale. It confirms Agent Cooper never gets his mind back. (Pic is evil Cooper)
Listen youtu.be/pXth84G7dkM

Doug E Jones

RETURNING FRENLOS, I WED THEE 8^o

HELLO FRENLO ]:^)

So far, in general, Rhonda > Candie and is still the best girl, but I am willing to give Candie the chance to take the top slot. Rhonda's pisstease is genuinely hot while Candie's physical abuse is a bit offputting. Sure, she knows she did wrong, but is that enough to ensure she doesn't do it again?

The season 1 scene where Coop wakes up and goes to the hospital to meet Mike, where Mike shoots Bob in the basement, was not portrayed as a dream, was it? Coop later recalls this whole encounter as a dream, and there was no indication of this at all during the scene.

can we take a moment to appreciate how amazing kyle's acting has been this season?

he's managed to express so much emotion with little to no dialogue as dougie.

and he's amazing as evil coop as well, doesn't even feel like the same actor, completely different mannerisms.

such great performances, i always thought he was a pretty good actor but this is another level.

kino

kino

That entire scene was only there for europlebs. Like most things European it can safely be ignored.

Names of new episodes:
13 - welcome back, agent
14 - one piece of this pie, please
15 - where is my car, sheriff?
16 - bob is no more
17 - we are going to Missoula Montana
18 - Chad is the one

doesn't the shooting only happen in the international pilot? season 1 had parts of that scene, sure, but the shooting wasn't shown.

who took these pictures?

It was presented as a dream in the full series, but as "real" in the European movie length pilot.

An interesting scene either way as it basically explains, in an obtuse David Lynch way, exactly what is going on in the show i.e. supernatural entity from another dimension is preying on human suffering and

:3

i like his Dooper acting, Dougie is pretty basic

Jeams

>Do you know who I am?
>Do you know who this is?
Why is the little man from another place such a passive aggressive Jeapordy-loving asshole?

david lunch lol

How cool are you on a scale of Chad to James?

A CUTE!

A female motorcycle who was hiking by

Maddy

Why did no one in Twin Peaks care that Mike (high schooler) was fucking a one eyed 35 year old and cucking Red at the same time?

haha nice

why do you guys like this show again? The characters don't even act like human being, this could be a cartoon

>europlebs
You do know that the reason Twin Peaks exist as it is it's because of that cocaine fueled ending right?
Without it Twin Peaks would be just an unsolved murder mystery.

Human being can act pretty strange.

>not watching live action cartoons

*points at self*
Dougie Jones

DPOuiGIe Joens

a female hiker

Have you ever studied your meme?

>Do you know that penguin?
>[weird fucking laugh]

Could this be related to the joke Cooper tells Annie in season 2:

>Two penguins
>One penguin tells the other "You look like you're wearing a tuxedo"
>Other pengiun: "Maybe I am!"

Anyone have the scene where Harry and Albert hug? I can't find it anywhere

cutiest girl ever

>does a lot of drugs in FWWM
>tells cops he doesn't do drugs

P L O T H O L E ?
_ Y
_ N
_ C
_ H
_ E
_ D

Bobby is a fking liar.

I don't understand this meme

>does drugs
>shoots innocent folk
And I'm supposed to root for this fuckstain?
He should be rotting in prison.

Sheryl Lee is a wonderful, gorgeous, sweet, sympathetic, talented, kind and intelligent lady with a lovely smile who is unjustly struck with Neutropenia!

this meme

guys guys guys stop stop listen to me listen i got something interesting... D O U G I E

he turn he life aroun

>points at self
dougie.

Harold

How's this?

Reminder Diane will have scenes with Cooper.

youtube.com/watch?v=HZ4YAMLsaVE

In this video Laura Dern says "Kyle and I knew each other for a long time so it felt like home even though I knew Kyle but I didn't know Cooper"

Cooper is definitely coming back for act 3.

Candie

>We will never have scenes like this
fucking lynch.

She has already had a scene with Kyle where he was playing DubsCoop

>didn't know cooper
Dopplediane confirmed

a hug with nothing held back

we've had plenty of scenes just as comfy

You'll see....

but back pats are to signal the hug is over

If you don't think the cherry pie scene with the Mitchums and the old lady at the end of episode 11 is on par then I just don't know what to say.

Can we talk about the fact that Mike makes absolutely no goddamn sense and it doesn't matter at this point?

* He was an "ancient spirit" like Bob but also created in the 1940s
* He "found God" even though God isn't real
* He thrives on garmonbozia so he possessed Phillip, a dude who never committed any crimes or created any suffering
* People buy shoes from a one-armed dude who speaks in riddles instead of just Foot Locker or whatever
* Bob possessed a little boy which is super-gross
* Bob thrives desperately on "pain and suffering" so for years he possessed a little boy who didn't inflict any pain and suffering on anybody until he was a middle-aged man?
* Bob and Mike got matching tattoos which is super-gay and not very evil at all?
* Bob and Mike are obsessed with a boring poem that makes no sense. And it's not like an ancient poem and it's not like either of them sits around writing poems so where did it even come from?
* He cut off his arm so Phillip is missing an arm? What? Did Phillip's friends ask him why he lost his arm and started acting like an ancient ghost? Did he need a backstory? Or did Phillip already not have an arm? Can Mike only possess one-armed dudes?
* Phillip looks exactly like Mike even though nobody Bob possesses looks like Bob?
* Mike still looks like Phillip and ages at a normal rate in the Black Lodge and has a stroke?
* Mike cut off his arm because it was associated with Bob and evil and he loves Jesus? But then he possesses some dude and is complicit in Laura's murder?
* Mike's evil arm has a brain and consciousness and loves garmonbozia but doesn't possess anybody or do anything evil at all?
* Mike's arm is also named Mike?
* Mike cut off his arm because it reminded him of Bob? but he also hangs out with it all day and it's his best friend in the world?
* Mike thinks Dale can destroy Bob who stole "his" garmonbozia from Laura so he waited 25 years doing nothing rather than just, like, killing one more person?

haha

ME AND I'LL SEE YOU

anyone have that quote from albert when hes talking to coop about going down the path to find the killer? i really liked it but cant find it. anyone know what im talking about?

>diane is real

NOTHING
HELD
BACK

Diane is dead. That bitch walking around with Cole and Albert is her doppleganger.

AND I'LL SEE YOU IN THE BRANCHES THAT BLOW

>even though God isn't real

HELLO-O-O

First season: comfy town with a fuckton of conspiracies, drug trafficking, prostitution, everyone has secrets. Even with the large cast, you know everyone by name and know how they relate to each other.
Second season: every major threat is replaced by one (1) shitty villain. All shady characters become toothless.
Third season: Characters arn't introduced properly, you have to guess what's going on while hardly anything happens. The only reason to follow the show is your nostalgia for Cooper and your hope he comes back in the next episode.

You can say muh comfy, le coffee and pie all you want, the show was great because of the dark side of Twin Peaks. The new season could be worse, but it's not great either. Just as season two could have been great with more conspiracies in TP, season three could have been great with Cooper coming back and actually investigating shit. But Lynch and Frost couldn't think of anything that grabs your attention for 9 episodes so they thought "what will people miss most? Cooper! Let's tease the audience 25 years + 18 episodes with Cooper's return".

This. She also claimed she saw the spirit leaving the car when we know she saw it get in

Tbh fuck Michael Ontkean for not coming back

IN THE BREEZE

what?

LYNCHED

ontkean is retired
Miguel Ferrer is fucking dead

WE WILL NEVER get scenes like this now. fucking LYNCH

despite your post being fucking retarded in nearly every sentence, it's true that mike and the arm are very confusing characters

>season three could have been great with Cooper coming back and actually investigating shit.

Not yet. By the end of his season 3, he will get back with Shelly, and he will tear Bob out of his daughter (BOB is possessing his daughter currently), and then they will show an entire flashback of the scene where the Major tells Bobby about his dream, his dream of seeing Bobby turn out to be a good man.

l*nched

non-fluid reminder: the weird shit will keep piling up and none of it will never be explained.

And then the audience realizes Bobby is all of us.

I'm telling you, man that's the only thing that makes sense about why she's acting so fucking shady. She's a fucking doppleganger. When Bad Coop approached Hastings wife in episode 2 he made some remark about how she behaved like a human really good. She was a doppleganger too. I'll bet before this show is over we will find out that they are everywhere.

actually

12-back to back roadhouse guest artists special
13-Dougie is forever
14- Coffee and cherry pie
15-Dougie learns to drive
16-Dougie drives to Twin Peaks
17-Dougie meets bob and evil cooper
18-The end

>Miguel Ferrer is fucking dead
This still sounds totally fucking impossible to me. I can't stand it. I can't fucking stand it at all.

Is Twin Peaks cosmic horror?

>Red

Only the part where that grey bitch came out of the glass box and ate those dudes faces.

If youtube.com/watch?v=vKBRyNNW3u0 isn't your jam, you better buy some rope at the hardware store

HELLO-O-O-O-O

3 more episodes. Eddie Cheddar blown the fuck out.

would have been reddit as fuck if she wasn't, I'm being real here and not trolling\shit posting

DOPjeiog browse Sup Forums

THANK YOU MISTER JACKPOT

I was thinking Bobby's daughter might be Bob now too. The music when she goes to that apartment building was brooding, and the camera at the top of the stairs reminds of the camera view we see in the Palmer house from the top of the stairs, where the ceiling fan is.

It tries to be, but you find out all the ancient spirits total up to 8 specific dudes in a convenience store, and only 2 of them ever actually possessed or killed anybody and one of those just sits in an empty room talking to his arm all day

It's cosmic horror which walked itself into a corner with exposition and got too comfy reiterating recognizable symbols until those symbols got fewer and fewer. Now Bob and the Arm and the Tremaynes are gone, and we just have Mike being weird and barely bothering anybody.

The whole notion of cosmic horror is that there's an infinite dimension of unspeakable horrors we can't even begin to comprehend. Every clue, every hint of evil, represents an infinite amount of additional evil which completely overpowers us.

Instead in Twin Peaks the sum total of untold cosmic horrors is one specific dude in a leather jacket committing a relatively small number of crimes and one dude sitting in an empty room talking to his arm all day and generating cherry pie dreams for hijinks

It's like the opposite of cosmic horror. Twin Peaks Season 3 represents all the horrors of the world being boiled down to humans being goofy and fun and abusing women because they're men and occasionally spooked by 2 bad ghosts