Dofus movie

When did those cheese-eating surrender monkeys get this good at animation? Wakfu was already really good, but the Dofus movie was a whole new level.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/pnixYFQ4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Too bad it was a flop, seriously though that studio has always done some great battle/action scenes. Its the only reason the rugby arcs are any good and worth not skipping.

>Too bad it was a flop

sauce?

Frogs themselves

After they surrendered I'd imagine, when they were sitting around eating cheese. I mean what's there to do besides drink wine and draw busty women. They sure as hell don't waste much time bathing.

also, why is she so perfect?

Book 2 never.

Cute on the outside, hard working on the inside

why did it have to flop so hard?

Tell me, why does she wear the ears headband?

>watch the movie expecting her to be a 10/10 waifu
>she's actually awful

Because nothing nice ever happens

No taste detected. How can you not love a drunk failure? In any other story she would be the uppity, never wrong, strong female.

tfw no 'evil' gf

His imagination

>tiny nose
>perfect

>shit at magic
>shit personality
>drunkard

>perfect

You have shit taste in waifus, user.

Never.

Which is good, because that series was bland as hell compared to Wakfu.

Her nose ruins the whole thing

Dat's a pretty big Schwartz she has there.

I was sorely disappointed that her ears were actually glorified earmuffs

>fixed
>as he gives her the most tumblrish of noses

Wakfu has a high niche appeal, not mass market appeal
they should have stuck to making OVAs or just made a season 3

>Hating on strong Huppermage noses.

You're beyond help, user.

It truly does
(Art by splooge)

They'd do great if they just released a subbed version blu-ray or netflix. It's obviously not kids section like Wakfu was, so they shouldn't need a dub.

>cheese-eating surrender monkeys
What's wrong with eating cheese?

>Was about to make the weekly Ravioli Day thread but see somebody already made one that's Dofus related.

Should I do it anyway? This one seems pretty negative and lacking in pasta goods.

So how are Huppermages in game? Either of them.

post the webm where the girl rapes a Tofu

Anyone have a English subbed version?

Are they surrender monkey or just frogs now?

English Dub when?

They're been pretty defiant in the face of many terrorist attacks.

that dog-girl is going to be really sexy when she grows up

>when she grows up
Yeeeaaahhhhhhh.... about that bit

You mean like how their PM defiantly said that "they'll need to learn to live with terrorism"?
Now I know why Canada is the way it is.

They are making the dog people (Ouginak?) a new playable race/class in the games

It's still presumed that many of them die in Ogrest's Chaos though.

Sure.

Hopefully never.

>the girl

Excuse me? That godess is called Bakara you scum.

pastebin.com/pnixYFQ4

france was always pretty good at animation.

its bastard north american child, on the other hand...

I mean, fucking seriously, what do they smoke up there?

Canada has so many sins to repent for.

They have excellent animation schools, even if they have most of their cartoons done in asia because it's way cheaper.

Yes, and? Shit happens. When it wasn't the islamists it was algeria, the balkans, or anni di piombo.

Their influences come from Japan, not from tumblr.

WHAT? WHAT HAPPENS TO PUPPERS?

What? she didn't die permanently at least
Why would she not grow up?

Joris will outlive his faithful love interest.

Yeah but that doesn't mean she wouldn't grow up.
Ogrest's chaos is still centuries off

It's called having an actual budget. Makes me hope s3 will look better than any other series they've done thus far.

>drunk psychopath
>perfect
If you say so user

I want to feed Lilotte my bone

>splitting threads
Are you fucking retarded? This place is dead enough as is

More like we'll never see her grown up and animated due to this being a niche series.

I have no idea why they thought a Dofus movie was a better idea than a Wakfu one

Hey man we had Reboot, Captain Star and Cyber Six!

So is the Dofus movie getting distribution outside France? Including non english speaking territories too

Netflix might put it up there but other than that probably not. I can't remember whether the Wakfu box sets were distributed outside of France, but that might have been a stretch goal since it was on Kickstarter

Isn't she getting PANDAWA'D?

Only in the comic

That dogo was way too cute.

I wonder how Joris felt when he watched die of old age

Probably the same way his Papycha felt when he lost Lou to his crippling gambling addiction.

A Portuguese dub is in the making as far as I know.

He got her back by pretending to be a woman.

Hopefully it's better than the English one.

Anyway if they were smart they'd try and capitalize on the potential weeb market with nip subs or something. I mean, nips love anime and they love the French. It should make bank.

Probably because Dofus is their cash cow?

Well the cow looks pretty dry

I like how many Wakfu/Dofus villains are motivated by wanting to be with their loved ones. It's probably my favorite reason for people to do bad stuff.

God, I know.

Poland reporting. It went under all of the radars. The most I can find is about game rather than feature movie... which is really sad.

I have different question though. Should I watch it in original with subs (same as wakfu) or go for the english dub?

Well they were all exterminated during Ogrest Chaos so one would assume that would involve pupper but now that's been retconned and they've been resurrected by their Bad Luck Demon God as tribal brawlers.

Subs. English is garbage for the most part.

Except Qilby. He was just an asshole who wanted to see space

Thanks. Original it is then.

Subs.

drown

Quilby wanted to explore the Galaxy but he wanted to do it with all the Eliotropes but they wouldn't come with since they liked their planet so much because every time they died they just got to explore all its wonders for the first time again. His was a more selfish spin on the concept but he still wanted to be with his family.

Quilby was the Immortal's Dilemma The Character

Omg, this is that game right?
I used to play this back in 2009-2010.

What about Adamai? He's just a cunt who abandoned his family from what I can see.

something I never understood, is joris the guardian of both dofus or is he litterally the ebony one and guardian of the ivory?

It tends to be hard to stick around your family when they forcefully attack you because you disagreed with them.

His soul contains the ebony dragon. He is the guardian of the ivory dragon.

But this is pointless information because he's gonna get punk'd by Ogrest later on and lose both Dofus

When your disagreements are liable to cause the end of the world, then beating a nigga's ass every now and again becomes acceptable.

His body contained the Ebony Dragon for a bit. Then he was the Guardian of both the Ebony and Ivory Dofus. Then I guess Ogrest stole them from him.

then you don't run off with what could possibly be the only way to stop countless deaths because you disagree with your friends methods

Ending the World was what Adamai was preventing. He was right. The battle between Ogrest and Yugo would have killed everyone if it weren't for a completely unexpected intervention from Goultard.

>can't guard his Dofus
>Pinpin dies before he can save Amalia and co from Razortime
>gets frozen like a bitch by Harebourg and replaced with a body double
Is it just me or is Joris kinda shit at his job?

Not stopping Ogrest would have also caused the end of the world since every time he cried biblical floods would happen.

Yugo made the right decision and everything turned out for the better. Adamai got butthurt and joined a team of villains because he can't handle being wrong.

He is stuttered with a body the size of a baby.

Is it ever explained why he never grows? Both of his parents seemed to be fairly tall

>Is it ever explained why he never grows?
Nope. He's just a midget because reasons. Seriously, even Yugo is taller than him now.

Ogrest destroying a few kingdoms over time is not worth risking the entire world. Tristepen had already stopped his crying by fighting him. Yugo got extremely lucky. Every part of his decision to fight Ogrest failed spectacularly. Adamai was betrayed and abandoned had no where to go. Of course he teamed up with the group of people whose whole thing is that they were betrayed and abandoned and had no where to go.

Body mass impairs speed.

It's science and stuff.

>Ogrest destroying a few kingdoms over time is not worth risking the entire world
He destroyed half the world last time. There's not many kingdoms left. Today, the Sadidas. Tomorrow, the Cra. And so on and so forth until everyone is dead.

Yugo saved the world and Adamai was butthurt because he did it without him. He then abandoned his real family (Yugo, Chibi, Grougal) to pal around with people who'd done nothing but try and kill them up to that point.

Julith drank while she was pregnant

And thats a great shame but it isn't worth the world. Adamai was butt hurt because Yugo disregarded his decision and attacked him. It's not as if he wants to leave Chibi and Grougal but how the heck is he supposed to treat Yugo the same way?

>he wanted to do it with all the Eliotropes

only the first 6 eliotropes are immortal. So he's responsible for killing every single adult of his race.

>And thats a great shame but it isn't worth the world
Nigga the world was gonna end either way, might as well risk it all on your one chance to stop it.

>but how the heck is he supposed to treat Yugo the same way?
By not being a sour little cunt when everything turns out fine and dandy. By not teaming up with a bunch of psychopathic black sheep demigods. By not turning into the bastard lovechild of Freeza and Omega Shenron. The list goes on.