ITT: Parts of the world that surprisingly belong to the wrong country

ITT: Parts of the world that surprisingly belong to the wrong country

especially the parts where magyars live
explain this

more like

if you accept the idea of Belgium as a nation state (not saying you should) it makes no sense for the provinces to be part of holland instead of belgium

they're catholic and have historically belonged to duchies of with the core is in current day belgium. Same with Nederlands Vlaanderen in the province of Zeeland but i couldn't find a nice pic nor could i be bothered to make one myself

This is actually true. The part of my country that used to be under Hungary feels like a different country altogether even tho there were never that many Magyars living there.

54'40 or fight

REEEEEEEEEEE ! never!

I happen to be from Melilla, it's not like the city isn't majority moroccan anyways

>fixed

all of them

Are you moroccan?

No, and I've gotten in quite some trouble because of it

Lmfao OBSESSED

Care to explain? Were you born there? What are the main differences between Ceuta and Melilla? If you happen to cross to Morocco can you get along in French or Spanish or is it only Arabic.

Born and raised here, Ceuta is a bit bigger and has a smaller moroccan population as well as a practically nonexistant subsaharan african and algerian demographic, being the latter a hug pain in the ass, even morrocans themselves depise the algerians that come here. Due to being from this city I can cross to Morroco with just my ID card (DNI) and the surrounding cities usually live off this city so for the most part, yeah, they do know spanish and/or french, I even have a house in the beach in Morroco. Crime is a huge problem, and living in a muslim neighbourhood I stuck out like a sore thumb but the real problem was highschool, fights would break out constantly. I can tell you some personal experiences althought I'd may be writing for the rest of the day.

Were you actively Christian or Atheist? Were the fights really about religions? Seems like you would get gang banged by 90% muslim school.

why don't you move to the main land?

Not baptised, yet keeping the cultural identity seems to be more and more important to me as I get older, guess I'll be baptised when it's time to get married. You bet the fights were about religion, but that was just collateral damage thus everything paid a little part, be it skin color, long hair, cultural differences or simply plain hate for what is different from you. There was a time when Israel started appearing on the news because of palestinians killed and so on, jewish stores got vandalised and a lifelong friend of mine got locked into a classroom and almost beaten, miraculously another friend saw it and all the buds came to the rescue. The actual percentage has to be around 60% moroccans if you count the floating population that crosses the border everyday

Hungary was almost entirely responsible for starting World War I so they got punished the most severely

Stop whining about Gibraltar then, Moor

I did, in fact I studied two years of my degree there but ended up returning because grandma died and my fathers are divorced so I didn't want my mother to be alone, currently finishing it through distance.

The bits in Red

Sorry, Paki

How so? Please educate me I am a stupid burger

rää

Thats crazy. Where in mainland Spain? Ive been there already but wondered if the 2 exclaves are as much first world as Spain?

This More like pic related you rosbiff!

and then? as far as I am informed the unemplyoment rate there is even higher than in Spain.

Lamo they had the chance to leave but didn't

The Magyar portion of the dual-monarchy blocked any attempts at giving Slavs autonomy and pushed for further expansion into the Balkans, leading to the invasion of Serbia.

Corsica and nizza should be italian, elsassich Lothringenshe German, Belgium and Switzerland should be partitioned between France/Netherlands/Germany and France/Germany/Italy.
Roussillon should be Spanish, French Flanders should be Dutch

>wanting calais back
nah they can keep it desu
it's like a bottle someone's drank out of

I'd unironically be okay with Portuguese Iberia as long as f*minishitsm is destroyed here.

You mean, England?
That's right England is rightful Normand clay.

It would not, feminism is that bad over there?

>Northern Ireland
>Ireland
Fuck me, my sides hurt.

Málaga, I lose my shit when hearing northeners shit on the south of Spain for being crappy, if they only knew how much worse it can get. Kind of first world in some senses, someone wealthy here is rotten with money as salaries are higher and taxes lower, architecture is pretty comfy too, we have the most modernist buildings in Spain right after Catalonia, heck, there's even a golf course. But of course then you have the muslim neighbourhoods that look like favelas

better map

Nah everyone gets paid in black here, lots of corruption too.

Imagine centuries of feminism being implemented all at once in a society. It can destroy countries badly.
That's why you can see other Spaniards saying that Spanish women are the worst.

>Málaga
Very nice place feels like California but without the dirty mexicans

Take back what's ours

Comfy indeed, loved every second of
living there. Regarding the rich folks thingy, I once dated the daughter of a millionaire, not even shitting you. A goddamit fucking millionaire.

Oh shite you're not the canadian, got completely mixed up

what about this

Portugal belongs to Galicia

Galicia belongs to Asturias

Asturias, Galicia and Portugal belong to Cantabria

Y'all belong to Cangas de Onis

Cute.

>tfw you'll never be in a single country, united with your bros from Portugal
It's not fair.

It would have worked if the Iberian Union had been the other way around (Portugal with Spain). There would have been a good balance of power AND all those years of stupid wars wouldn't have happened. The Iberian Empire would have colonized the moon with the powers of Portuguese exploration and Spanish dominance on the colonies.

>tfw would have probably racemixed with martians too

you blew it by trying to centralize power around castilian nobility

Misiones is cool, they have waterfalls.

Formosa is just a money drain.

Plus you can identify misiones from orbit because our side is actually protected.

castilian nobility was inept
>shitloads of lands go incultivated because they are owned by nobles that dont really need it
>half of the country is poor or starving because only a few landlords actually grow crops
so far behind other kingdoms in europe, so dependant on colonies for no good reason

>centralize power around castilian nobility
It reminds me of that little fun fact that the Crown of Aragon did literally nothing during the wars Habsburg Spain fought on, it was only Castile in all of the union.
Besides, it was only the retarded king who wanted centralization, Castilians were either thrown into the Americas to die or thrown to Flanders to die.

The eternal C*stilian striking again I see.

Also, in the end, Castile was the one who ended up being the most punished in Spanish history. The reason it's so abandoned is because it has been destroyed countless times since the 19th century and never was repaired.
Today, Castile has been divided into 5 artificial regions.

>my fathers

He meant to say parents. It's just that in Spanish, parents is padres which is translated to fathers.

parents is gender neutral retardedness
actual languages atribute masculine or femenine to everything, plurals tend to be masculin by standard

This is the reason i love traveling around castille.

And Cangas de Onis is rightful Visigoth clay.

Things would have been so much different if there had only been a French buffer state between us and Anglos, also North America would be a lot different with no one superpower emerging.

>wanting even more liberal trash

just fucking take it