I'm twenty and I don't have any friends. Your turn, tell me about yourself

I'm twenty and I don't have any friends. Your turn, tell me about yourself.

kill yourself, it doesnt get any better

i’m 21 and i have no friends lol

I'm 24, I have two friends.

That's cool. I'm glad for you.Friends are an important part of our lives.

we could be friends but Im not a good friend

I don't need friends anyway.

I have friends but I'm a loser NEET and they all either have jobs or girlfriends it's only a matter of time before I completely left behind.

I'm 29 and no gf

Same, but I'm 18

>Friends are an important part of our lives
t. normie

Im 20 one friends ,nerver get girlfriend and work at cloting store with a shit load of girl. It like having something to eat but never eating this. And im alcoolic and i came here just to talk to somebody. I do some panic attack some time. I dropout school when im 15 year. My job is 40 hours week but at minimun wage so i can just live in my mother appartement

I'm 47 and I have never had a friend

I never had friends, all of the guys I called friends just ended up with me because they were losers themselves or because I was their jester and they could make fun of me

Literally a lost life, I never had real friends, a girl or shit, I have had only my family and I'm 24 already

I lost my youth and consequently, my life

28 years old
No friends.
NEET for life
Alcoholic for the past 7 years

I don't work. I've been hiding in my room since 18. For my parents I'am a disgrace. I don't know what to do with my life. Sometimes I have thoughts about killing myself, but my parents will be sad. Nonetheless they still love my, I guess, or I'm just trying to trick myself. In addition, I have bipolar disorder.

I wish you luck, though.

>20 y/o
>have 3 friends who i see maeby once a month
>gf of 2.5 years just left me and is already with someone else (who she said was just a friend)
>no job
>might lose my appartment
All I want is to die but that would just be awful for my relatives etc.

I'm 20 and I have lots of friends but no gf

Moved by myself a year ago after dropping out of high school to study forestry.
I have about 4 friends that I reliably see every day.
I have a dozen of other people I could most likely rely to go ouy with if I wished to.
No gf and kissless.

>BiPolar

what is that like?

SANTA! Why aren't you at the north pole??

I stopped hanging out with my best friend of 9 years 2 months ago. It's sad to see a close friend become a cancer cell. I tried to help him but no avail so I had to cut him off. He would have just brought me down.

im 22, virgin, no gf
i have a big group of friends but im only kind of friends with them while they are all really good mates
also im failing uni

story time, cunt

I'm 25 and I have no friends. Couple decent folks online but that's it. Will be a homeless NEET soon.