Would you be willing to die for your race/nation/beliefs?

Would you be willing to die for your race/nation/beliefs?

If so, why?

If not, why?

yes, becouse there is no hope, there is no future, there is nothing beyond being trapped in this shit hole, we cannot scape the system, really i dont even know why i bother living any more. im tired of it, even death seems more convenient now

Because the end game is chaos.

Why fight when you can see the flames dance themselves to ash?

Yes but only if I have passed on my genes to at least 3 children and have set them up for a reasonable chance of success. After that I don't give a fuck what happens to me. Might as well go out in a blaze of glory to make the world a better place for them.

Doesn't she burn coal with a Mexican?

Sure, why not... It marginally beats suicide.

>race

lolno, plenty of white liberals and commie shits everywhere

>nation

Nah man, Spain is shit.

>beliefs

Most likely, yes.

Of course

who was this cutie?

Good, now I'd like you to put up a fight next time.

some cosplayer most likely

Race, no.
Nation and beliefs, yes.
I don't care what fucking retarded shit the krauts or frogs are pulling. None of my problem, it's theirs.

Though I'd kill and die for my country, as long as it's not getting itself into pointless wars for someone else's interest.
I'd also kill anybody who tries to force a leftist shitshow in here with no free speech, or swings too much to the right to the point it resembles reich.

when will this spaniards are white meme die its as cringy as when argentina says it

nah, dying for these things is what the pawns /peasants do, its pretty much all a game of the elites. As a hedonist i make sure i survive and enjoy my life, not caring much about these things or others.

>white genocide real
>white culture is better than others

shig dig

look at her ear

not an old photo

No. Lower classes can do it if they want though.
Because they're meant to.

Holy shit who is that

Nah, i just dont care about anything enough to fight for it.

whoever it is her boards are fucking wrong

I will die for the English völk and the European peoples 10,000 times if it means they may know liberty and freedom from the usurpers and ghouls.

>le

>subjugating yourself to ideology
cukz

>59%

Yes, because if you are not willing then you don't actually have any conviction to your beliefs.

>race
Most certainly yes. We need to be saved from Islam

>nation
Without a doubt. Although it'd be tough because there'd be very few patriotic Canadians alongside me.

>beliefs
Depends who is challenging them. I wouldn't kill other Canadians, nor would I kill other groups that I like.

Yes but if you have those children your views will change. You will want to see their children and be taken from your greater purpose.

If they got rid of all the niggers and spics, then I would.

depends whats at stake and who the threat is.

If you mean would I defend this Island from an invader? Absolutely.

GB would never get conquered and nor would Japan, you would have to kill everyone first, Islanders dont run so its nukes or hand to hand combat FTW

i'd die for serbia even though i don't agree with the current leaders
heck even if it's a brother killing war (croats) i'd die for it since the safety of the people of serbia always comes first
i know this sounds stupid, and in the end my life would end for nothing, but without a doubt i'd fight and die for my country

no fbi, i wouldn't no worries! :D

you must love, having fought 18 year old conscripts, i mean sure, i bet that killing children with no military experience that do not even want to be there must be fun

Absolutely
Then again, this whole board is saying the same thing and doing fuck-all IRL.

I'd be willing to die for my liberal humanist ideology fighting against you neofascists, yeah. :^)

I have nothing to live for and everything to die for. I'm only sticking around so that I can make it to the voting booths in November.

And even if we did get nuked, thats not conquering, thats nuking and being left uninhabitable for 80 yrs +

No, to conquer is to break the people, and the Brits will never be broken.

>Then again, this whole board is saying the same thing and doing fuck-all IRL.

Making warfare on your countrymen is a last resort because it usually fails, and if it does fail, it sets your cause back rather than advancing it.

Only shoot people to advance political goals when everything is absolutely beyond fucked.

The only people who won't die for their beliefs expect that they will be left alone or will be able to survive somehow. This is why you do not mistreat prisoners of war. As more whites encounter Muslim and African barbarism, they will be mugged by reality and embrace their duty.

Race- Yes

Nation- Lolno

Beliefs- I'm not religious and am basically a hedonist. I would die to protect single malt scotch and quality bourbon.

Yes.
I'm white. 39yo
Live in michigan
Married/4month old son

After watching video of latest chimpout, i can certainly say that whites are the preferred target for blm mobs, so i am preparing for eventual civil race war. Not parinoid, just prepared.

Yes, I would. If this country would ever get a leader like Hitler, I would gladly die both for him and for my country.

Nope, I only care about my family, not some greater social circles that benefit other people.

>race
I'm black, so that's an automatic no.

>nation
lol

>beliefs
don't tread on me

I believe the breakdown of society is inevitable. And I think widespread civil disorder and widespread violence will become the norm.

I know there's nothing worth fighting for. I know there's nothing to be done.

But I want to take part.

Because I actually just want to kill a bunch of dindu's for the pleasure of it, and knowing I'm dropping a bunch of idiots who aren't worth the oxygen they breath.

Nihilistic fight to the death against the ghouls? Fucking bring it.

Sauce

This

Race : No
Nation : No
Beliefs : Yes, because only this is worth fighting for

>race
yes
>nation
depends
>beliefs
yes

I'm willing to die for a lot of insensible reasons: I'm unstable, suicidal, developmentally stunted.

But God, country, and tribe aren't among them.

I'm probably more like to die challenging an armed robber than in a "race" "war".

Does that help (You) OP?

never new nazis were that hot!

I would be willing to die for my beliefs/race.

A nation is just borders and a name/flag. The people and the culture is what matters.
So no, not for my nation.

>race
yes
>nation
fuck no, not anymore. maybe 15 years ago
>beliefs
yes

Race, no
Nation, no

The lot of them are blue pilled faggots. Everyone's a cunt and only about 1% or less of the population I'd actually be friends with.

exotic....

I wouldn't, the self and individual has infinite value

I'll die for breakfast Hot Pockets and nothing else.

PATRIOT
A
T
R
I
O
T

Nation and race no. Beliefs yes

only willing to defend my own home and family

Yes I would. It was my family and my country who brought me up and I feel it's my right to fight for them for appreciation and love for my nation.

ikr

>race
No. Traitors... Today, yesterday.
>nation
No. Traitors of the highest order.
>Beliefs
I'd like to think so, but I might know myself to be of the same tree...

Yes yes and yes. Dying of old age is a bad death

>Dying of old age is a bad death
Not necessarily. I remember my grandpa.