It was near 10/10 no flaws but it didnt had cool memorable action sequence that stuck into my mind...

It was near 10/10 no flaws but it didnt had cool memorable action sequence that stuck into my mind. If it did have it would be 10/10

go see it my anons my dick dropped when i saw those amazing fight sequences uncut in one take. shit was like jesus coming back . Amazing visuals bretty good overall.

its nice to see not all movies have 150 cut for basic fight christ

better then Baby Driver imo by big far

Close quarter fight scenes felt like in JohnW2 after seeing this

worth alone imo

this already out

>learn it was based on a comic and pirate it
>there's a grand total of one fight scene, percival was a fat guy and the french agent was male

did they keep the twist where the main character was the double agent all along

about twist
yes but she kills KGB superiors in the end

percival was not fat guy french agent is mummy

>It was near 10/10 no flaws but it didnt had cool memorable action sequence that stuck into my mind. If it did have it would be 10/10
The opposite for me, action was spectacular and the fight in the apartment block is one of the best action scenes of this decade but all the plot stuff was unnecessary convoluted and boring. 10/10 action, 9/10 lesbians, 4/10 plot.

Feminist claptrap /10. Go shill somewhere else faggot

Jesus christ gtfo to Sup Forums this is for movie discussion.

also
>not liking sex scene with based mummy and charlie

literal pleb

That apartment scene is top tier kino. Probs to who made that real life like.

plot was not too boring imo setting made it interesting its been forever since i didnt see cold war flick

>there are Sup Forumsniglets that actually believe this

It literally shows a fair fight between highly trained female spy vs brute force males (not like any feminist trap) she gets hit a lot nearly loses.

also french spy getting rape killed by MCavoy and you still call this feminist claptrap

wow gtfo this shit

>there are more thread about emoji movie,valerian or dead memes then this amazing movie

shows how fucked up Sup Forums is

This movie was better than john wick. Charlize Theron deserves to be james bond

just gimme that lesbian scene senpai

I would like that also a John Wick co-op buddy with Charlize

it was amazing

at least describe it to me in great detail

nothing special, it was very short about half of it was already in the trailer

>m-muh sex scene
No user, you are the pleb

How hot was the lesbian sex scene?

too hot/Sun

i liked it

>atomic blonde
>her baby is black

Short but pretty nice. Qt died tho ;_;

>her baby
what

you know this will happen white boi

i am brown though?

That's the epitome of feminist culture. The bad white male rape kills the poor female agent. It's everything they fear

then get on blacking blonde sluts

so you dont enjoy half frency mummy getting raped on that tight dress while struggled by James " 24 Personalities " McAvoy

u gay?

I never said I didn't enjoy it. I just said it strengthens the feminist position

>It literally shows a fair fight between highly trained female spy vs brute force males (not like any feminist trap) she gets hit a lot nearly loses.

That's retarded, her only real chance would be not getting hit at all.

yeah those standing straight up forward kicks that send grown men flying sure is realistic ;)

>b-but she gets hit a couple times!

yeah and if she got seriously hit by grown men she would be knocked out or in too much disorientation to fight anymore.

I want her to beat me up!

she win by luck she was knocked out several times and outsmarted by man several times unlike john wick which is mary sue

Does mummy literally get raped or are you memeing

Shove this dyke feminist bullshit up your ass!

she gets raped and strangled to death in amazing tight black thong

I'm just here waiting for the sex scene to get posted. Looks like prime fap material

does Sofia Boutella really die

She's a triple / quadruple agent actually.

>Watch muh SJW stronk wymin movie reddit!!!
No, rather watch emoji movie

Amazing movie, love Charlize

S T R O N K W O M Y N

Was the soundtrack good?

Emoji movie is literally redshit

now we're talking

As if the fight scenes were intended to be realistic, you dumb dingus.

Having asked someone who is not a compulsive liar, Sophia's character: does die, does not get raped. So now I can see the movie