Was this good?

Was this good?

yes

lol. no

Wasn't your typical superhero/superpowers show, but it wasn't without its problems, most likely due to the showrunner dividing his time between this and Fargo. Hopefully season 2 will be more laser focused.

I'd say give it a shot, be warned don't expect Hollywood SFX, the amount of crybabies losing their minds over the 1st episode's long take was hilarious.

also Aubrey Plaza's bod was banging, probably the best role she's ever done too.

Capekino, definitely

I thought it was pretty interesting at first, but it seems like it's slipping into normal capeshit by the end of the season. I'll keep watching for Lenny and hope for the best if they are making more episodes.

Why?

the ending was pretty meh.

>I'd say give it a shot, be warned don't expect Hollywood SFX, the amount of crybabies losing their minds over the 1st episode's long take was hilarious.

oh man, that shot was hilariously bad, but really you're not watching the show for that type of action anyway, if that's what people want they can watch arrow or the trash.

Best part of the show

not that guy, but its capeshit. the same thing all over again, its becoming tedious.
younger ppl might like it if they havent seen much of the same stuff, but at this point anyone over the age of 18-20 has seen this over and over and over.
so the story is always the same and maybe if you like the style, you ll give it a chance.
but style cant carry it all the way.

it was amazing.
best cape related shit tie with dark knight

what funny is that all these crybabies calling FOX to give rights x-men etc but all do they do is kino

Logan,Legion,Days of FP

all kinos

>I didn't watch it.

Really all you had to say, it's so obvious. You type like an infant BTW.

The yellow man was 2spoopy4me

this show is literal definition of kino

Is it related to X-MEN cinema universe?

I want more of this kino

I know infants that type better than him, also when some one uses the "its x style of movie so its bad automatically" you know they don't what they fuck they are saying.

Aubrey Plaza was a nonstop cringe fest in the show. Couldn't take her seriously at all, not to mention the stupid dance number they had her do out of nowhere.

i watched the first 2 episodes and it was more than enough.

you have insecurity issues. im guessing its because you re fat and balding.

I fuckin loved it. Artsy directing. Competent use of music. Well acted. Not for Big Bang Theory level tastes.

nah. its based on x-men comic main character is supposedly Professor -X 'son he or any x-men shit is not mentioned by name. its implied he is prof-x son in 1 scene.

and there is a easter egg X Logo in one scene

thats it.

This.

and you are retard

check what you typed.

but dont cry too hard.

trying to be smart and failing, story of your life

your description of it as "capeshit, the same thing all over again" makes it seem like you didn't watch it, or maybe you just weren't paying attention.

it's pretty different from any other capeshit, except for the final episode.

Speaking as a schizo, I found the show to be very stupid and pointless. And it also had terrible effects.

well thankfully you're a schizo so nobody cares

Pretty much this.

You might want to check what you typed, your so fucking sloppy it hurts the eyes to read.

its not that different. guy finds out he has powers and slowly learns with the help of others like him to control them. "ohhoh hes themost powerful ever!!"
then you got a professor x type, those hunting down the mutants type, its XMEN all over but for millenials.

the fact that the final episode is like the others must have been a disappointment i suppose

>kinos
Outed yourself pretty well there, reddit. You have to go back

Can someone post the Feeling good dance scene.

ok kid enjoy your summer.
get out more

>terrible effects

literally wrong.

it has amazing effects outside of first episode ending shot which clearly shows they are out of budget..

Nice to see how rattled you are, stay salty.

feel yourself good

:^)

stevens looks like a chipmunk

>same old capeshit we've seen over and over again

the kids on this fucking board

it was 100% aimed to the reddit audience

>I didn't watch it

episode 7 was high art I don't care what anyone says

I agree with you

all season is.

>out of nowhere.
>out of nowhere.
>out of nowhere

man, that's embarrasing. It's capeshit tv show and it's too sophisticated for you.

pretty great soundtrack too

>It's capeshit tv show and it's too sophisticated for you

I didn't think this was possible until I saw so many retarded comapliants from people that think shows like arrow are worth watching.

made my brain hurt.

>comapliants

go to bed user you're drunk

>If he even farts too loud , kill him

Who the fuck wrote this shit?

It set a landmark for most reddit tier series that even reddit doesn't like.

you should see a doctor, you sound you got redditous shillingus