Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=guKoNCQFAFk
youtube.com/watch?v=ABz2m0olmPg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Last thread Current celeb thread on /gif/ Time for bed
I look forward to perusing your Cabin webms tomorrow PA

Thanks Kiwi poster

here one for you

what happened to her. Why isn't she in everything.

At a good stopping point, will do the rest later today

She been really busy with TV work

Why do you keep posting this into every single thread?

too keep the bad thoughts away

You should listen to the bad thoughts and put a bullet in your head.

I'm sorry that you're upset lol

Man she's a terrible actress.

Someone is butthurt

WE ONLY HAVE 150 OF THESE

MAKE

THEM

COUNT

>confirmed for autism
>Emily blunt has hair and a neck
>absurdist qt
>yuri
>that fargo webm
>grinder
if you ever posted any of these kill yourself
i seriously want to do something about it, this is getting out of hand, I can't be the only one who fucking hates that shit, can we ask hiroshimoot or Sup Forums mods to do something with that?
I also really dislike when someone posts 20-30 webms from the same movie for some reason, but at least I can appreciate something new and the general effort put into the process
not user

sorry, user

I haven't posted grinder :/

and I'm not the primary Yuri poster

and if you wanted to make OC it's always appreciated!

>live action scooby doo rip off
LE EPIC
DECONSTRUCTION
WHEDON
H
E
D
O
N
BRAVO

but seriously. I didn't enjoy the movie. Obvious twists. I knew what was going to happen based on the amount of time left in the movie. Just kept looking at my watch, it was so boring.

I've no idea why it's praised so.

youtube.com/watch?v=guKoNCQFAFk

This jabrony wants a medal because he understands basic movie structure.

Here's your (you) frienderino

DONT STARE KENZI

you probably would enjoy that a lot more if you didn't know that it is praised and all, if everyone hated the movie you would be here praising it and telling us how underappreciated it is etc. the movie is just not bad honestly, a nice, funny deconstruction

Look, it really simple user.

There about 4-5 anons who make webms. If you don't like what is being posted, please join us few who actually make webms, or just ask for a movie to be done. I have made 100s of webms for anons from dozens of movies who asked nicely. Sometimes I can do it later that day, some times it later in the week.

I make a boatload of new webms. As in about 200-300 a month for Sup Forums. Right now I am on about 250 since the 12th of this month. Yes, when I make a new movie, I just sit down and make all the decent webm moments of that film and post it as OC, then they I might repost a few before they are put in the archive that rarely gets posted from.

I am not going to try to recall which webms have been posted and which ones haven't to make sure your autism of too much OC is solved. If it is OC I post it, and ask that anyone who has OC post it.

As for the movies I have done this month.

>Dead Calm
>Wake in fright
>UTU
>Turkey Shoot
>Lawrence of Arabia
>A New World
>The Man from Uncle
All were requests or "check these films out"

A few films (Like Inception or Batman Begins) I chose, and many times when anons see that I am working on a film people ask "Make sure you do X scene"

so needless to say, if you want a film done, ask for it, unless i think the movie is totally shit I will get around to it. And I am never ever going to feel bad about posting OC. Yes, some anons post the same damn thing every thread. It keeps it bumped on slow days, and it not like that there is a magic limit of one webm thread. These threads will get you try out new movies more then any other set of threads on Sup Forums

TL:DR - Fuck off

which one you want senpai?

Yep, the whole "hate X movie since it is popular" just means you don't get to enjoy good movies.

Sure, I can enjoy Kubrick or Tarkovsky. But that doesn't mean I can't enjoy a funny deconstruction of horror films with plenty of brick jokes.

Is it time already?

alright I dump some Bond webms

sorry

>you can't win

Nice, I was working on that scene as we speak.

rekt

You think she uses head and shoulders?

Kek, just realized she was in "Cabin in the woods" under a fair bit of makeup.

Source?

>bratty bunny

Here is my version, with stupid file name as well.

youtube.com/watch?v=ABz2m0olmPg

Some perfume company gave Spike Jonze a bunch of money to remake Weapon of Choice with that one qt.

That's not hot.

i must know, what that's from

almost the last one

why didnt the monsters kill eachother?

Can you make some of her

Last one, and later folks

fucking fallon

getting to touch all the emma's butts with his forearms.

I have to run so I made a quick one.

He mostly in the backgorund, and to be fair, she looks a lot better in season 1 of Dark matter.

Finally a role that suits her looks lol

i like the file name

kek

She was 32 when Cabin was filmed.

>implying

goes topless in house of cards

Thanks. She looks convincingly crazy.

I probably wouldn't want to fuck her tbphwyf. I hooked up with a drunk slut at a bar that didn't even think about condoms and my dinger stopped working.