30 days until boatsex edition
previous

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tfV42MeqW58
youtube.com/watch?v=RyQk_n_dAY4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Stannis. Just Stannis.

First for frogfu

If Aerys mistrusted Rhaegar, why did he fight a war for him?
Couldn't he just say to Brandon he has the right to arrest him like Ned did with Gregor?
He named Viserys his heir after all.

Are we ever going to visit Essos again? Or was the entire continent basically just a holding pen for Dany to fuck around with until her dragons were big enough for her to go to Westeros?

If Arya kills CIA i'm done with this show.

LMAO why is Dany suddenly upset with Varys and making threats against him?

First for new Targaryen sigil

Seems like a weird choice to go back to KL, when the reason you left was Cersei and Joffrey sending the Kings Guard to kill you

>Carcosa

D&D remembered that he tried to have her assassinated multiple times

>new Targaryen sigil
Well it would be awfully confusing if Dany and Aegon fought under the same banner.

>westeros is inhabited by whites
>essos is inhabited by the BBC
there's your answer

I just hope that Euron "Showing the reptile his erectile" Greyjoy keeps swinging his big fat cock in the face of the Powerpuff Girls loitering all over the place.

>suddenly
this was their first scene not counting S6E10
he sent assasins after her in season 1. of fucking course she needed to test his loyalty

I can't wait until Drogon lets Jon pet him and Dany spontaneously ejaculates all over her knickers

so cute lads

>broadcasting incest
Is this what we have come to

Why wasn't she old in this scene?

Well in the books there are plenty of other main characters in Essos, that have little or nothing to do with Daenerys' storyline.
In the show or the books though, I doubt we'll be spending much more time there, unless George decides we're going to Asshai.

The necklace is somewhere else

I miss moonfu ;__;

It was Joffrey on his own who sent the Gold Cloaks. Joffrey is dead now.

she had the stone up her ass

Why does this map have the Jade sea going so far north and cutting off what lies east of those mountains? Is this just the show's official map?

She should have done this right back in Mereen.

>this was their first scene not counting S6E10
They were on the same fucking ship from Meereen to Dragonstone. If they wanted to wait this long for Dany and Varys to have a conversation don't make him a part of her traveling entourage.

>agent sent to spy on you ends up falling in love with you instead, betrays his employers for your sake and thwarts an assassination attempt that would have succeeded otherwise
>ARRRRRGH MUH DRAGONS GET OUT
>TWICE

>Guy who was sending the assassins in the first place
>Don't betray me or I'll burn you with muh dragons :^)

Why bring it up on the ocean, rather than once they actually get thee

She has a billion slaves and savages, she's in no danger now

D&D are fucking hacks who make shit up as they go along.

Of all the things you could have called her you pick moonfu? Fuck off.

magic necklaces are not realistic

She looks like a concentration camp inmate.

Yes, yes. We know. She played Julet opposite a black Romeo. The production was at the world renowned, historic Globe Theatre, where the Bard's plays have been acted since he was alive. My waifu has patrician acting skills and taste in projects. Better than Clarke who's only real credits were SyFy original tier flicks and whi, even after her success in Game of Thrones, tried her hand at stage acting, and was nearly booed out of the building.

she's keeping varys because she needs him.

What do you propose the fu be?

If the leaks are correct, then Euron has to go to Essos to get the Golden Company. Which would make a good scene. Which is why D&D prolly wont film it

>GoT actors who are also stage patricians

>not mentioning based Kit

GTFO

haha BUT BLACKED DUDE!!!!11 HOW CAN YOU RECOVER!!1

the necklace was on my cock

Anyone seen this yet? Superbased.

youtube.com/watch?v=tfV42MeqW58

coz she's a mad cunt bruv

>hey guise :) anyone see my video yet haha?

Kys

>she will never sit on your face with her sweaty butt that has marinated for months under several layers of fur telling you to lick it good or else you get whipped again

Bran will save the third episode.

>early booed out of the building
youtube.com/watch?v=RyQk_n_dAY4
stop making shit up retard
and your waifu looks like a boy btw

>actress stars in play about forbidden lovers
>babies cry about it on Sup Forums

Ironic. Wait, what's the opposite of ironic? Yeah, that.

Good.

Ugly fucking boyish chav whore.

She is objectively a good actress. Saw her in The Leveling, top kino

lol, I wish I was that smart and handsome.

>tfw walder frey
>house is nearly as powerful and important as great houses, but everyone looks down on you for arbitrary reasons
>just want to be bros with hoster tully, he won't even come to your weddings
>kids depend on you to find them matches but nobody will marry them
>robb stark won't even meet with you, sends his mom to tell you that you have to let his big army tromp through your castle and send your men to die in his war
>at least he'll marry your daughter
>get super excited for wedding, be a nice guy and give him your most prized daughter even though you don't have to
>finally starks and tully's will be your friends
>robb stark marries the first slut he meets instead, says he'll give you his dumb fuck uncle though
>the girl's house is ancient, but insignificant - he is outright spitting in your face
>at the wedding he turns into a wolfman and tries to kill you so you defend yourself
>noone believes you
>even your new allies think you're a worthless traitor, only friend is roose bolton because you literally paid him to marry your fat fuck daughter

plebs will give a standing ovation for shrek the musical

what's your point?

jon snow resurrection is the biggest bullshit ever, and I fucking love jon
>nobody knows that jon came back apart from night watch, mellly, davos, wildlings, sansa, brienne
>and even then, they don't fucking care, lmao he came back who cares amirite
>jon came back, and he's not changed at all
>not even one scene where he thinks about his death and resurrection

fuck this shit. This is the biggest bullshit ever. I fucking hate this so much.

Same. Ugly women are the true patrician's choice.
Except Arya she can fuck off

>dude sansa I know you were raped lmao
>saving the episode

"no"

It's the perfect name for her and you know it.

And don't act like you had something better you've been calling her.

>he won't even come to your weddings

Maybe the first or second would make sense but to go to all 6 would be ridiculous.

Hey youtubers, it's Charlie
I just hit 100,000 subscribers and oh my god, what the fuck
I just wanted to make a video to thank all you goys for being so AWESOME
I thought about drinking a hundred beers in your honor, but then promptly slapped myself
*slaps cheek softly*
maybe just ordering some takeout and watching some Arrow™ would be more appropriate
hehehe
I love you guys so much, you really mean the world to me XD

literally who? looks like every fucking man baby quick talking snap edit review guy

One of the best stage actors on the show coming through

Don't know who you're parodying but I've seen enough of this type of channel to know exactly how he behaves. You'll feel better about yourself if you unsub and stop watching his content.

>"Hey did you guys know that Jon is a Targ?"
>"Btw, i was the reason Hodor was a retard. Sorry."

le monotone voice guy

his name is conleth right? why does he keep telling motherfuckers to call him randy?

>showfags hate jaime and cersei because they incest each other
>showfags can't wait until Jon and Dany start fucking each other

>>bee tee dubs, I may have given an all powerful ice demon an easy way of circumventing the wall, whoopsie XD

>showfags hate jaime and cersei because they incest each other
literally no one hates them for that
and dany and jon don't know they are related anyway

Even if Jon is the son of Rhaegar he's still a bastard, right? They weren't married.

rhaegar kidnapped and raped lyanna to death out of love. she was totally into it.

I think they're going to have a flashback to the godswood and show Rhaegar and Lyanna getting married

I never understood this randy meme

Even if Bran sees them getting married he still needs some proof or no one will believe him.

Dany will legitimise him as Aegon Targaryan after they fuck

>godswood
Not even, It's in a wood clearing, meant to be reminiscent of Robb and Talisa, complete with being married under the seven. How they got the High Septon to ignore the tenants of his religion and screw over Ellia we can only guess.

reminder that if you like lyanna mormont you should kill yourself

Is he literally, unironically autistic? Because that's the vibe I got.

I want to kill Lyanna Mormont

When Jon executed Janos Slynt, we know from the corresponding chapter and others that Jon is very angry and bitter that he had played a part in slaying his father.
He keeps thinking about it and Janos keeps bragging about it. He hates the man. So, when he gives him the otder and he refuses he gladly executed him.

So how the hell is it that he is telling Sansa "Sanzza we need every army in including the ones in the 'outh and Cersei 'as one."

Shouldn't he not even want to think about that? It is widely known this is woman and her spawn who are the ones ultimately responsible for Ned's execution. LF aswell. Yet he is willing to go on a suicide mission, to prove to her that The Others are real........

And surpise, surprise she betrays him. God I hate what this show has done to the characters because, of who their favourites are.

>you will never meet this tall strong beauty
>you will never ride into battle with her
>you will never watch her defend you with her powerful mace
>you will never have a cheeky conversation with her
>you will never drink wine with her
>you will never dance with her

Fuck you GRRM, Dacy was a best

30 more minutes till I can leave work for the weekend

so that's where sansa gets it from

>tfw no loyal she-bear gf

She was a whore and got killed like a fish

>army of zombies about to cross the wall
>this seems like a perfect time to put my own petty vengeance above stopping the unholy army of death from killing us all

Book Jon sounds like a retard and I'm glad the show fixed this

what's you're job faggot?

She wasn't your mother user

Isn't she with Stannis and Asha?
Or is that one of the lesser known Mormont sisters?

You aren't even trying.

Can tell you're sitting in the dark and crying in rage right now.

No u

Other Mormont. The one that claimed she fucked a bear and has three bastard daughters.

randy mem?

And that Bear?

Tormund. ;^)

Guys, what in the Seven happened with Radmure?

>Don't have time for Victarion
>Have time to see Tormund go after Brienne's beef curtains

who here /banned/ from r/asoiaf

Who?

Here's an excerpt from the confirmed leaks that really rubs me the wrong way

>"In episode 4 just before she leaves for the ambush he takes her down to the caves below Dragonstone where they are mining Dragonglass. He shows her some cave paintings on the walls that look like the spiral things we've seen earlier in the series - they are the work of the Children of the Forest a very long time ago, from long before there were Targaryens or Starks or Lannisters.
>Dany says maybe they are from before there were even men, but Jon shows her a picture that has 5 small figures with 3 larger ones - the Children of the Forest and the First Men fighting a common enemy - the White Walkers - there will be another painting of them too, with the Night King.
>Jon says that this shows that despite the people of Westeros differences, this shows that there has always been a need for them to bad together against this enemy.
Dany says she believes him, and that she will help him. IF he bends the knee."

In this scene they pretend the children and first men came together to defend some greater evil. But in the books it's clear the children made the white walkers from first men in order to kill first men, but it went wrong and now kills everyone. The children are literally to blame for all evil in the world

probably dropped. I doubt we see the riverlands after Arya literally wiped out house frey with one broad stroke.