Matthew 23:12 "And whoever shall exalt himself will be humbled; and whoever shall humble himself shall be exalted."

Matthew 23:12 "And whoever shall exalt himself will be humbled; and whoever shall humble himself shall be exalted."

Christfag republicucks don't even know their own bible. I'm just happy the prophecies are true and your meme candidate's campaign is finally crumbling. Too bad it's Hillary who's going to be president and not someone else. Consider this your fault for putting all your faith into a meme who is obviously not qualified for the job just because you guys are immature aspie man children who think it's fucking funny.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s
youtube.com/watch?v=FmIRYvJQeHM
youtube.com/watch?v=O894bXmqqGU
youtube.com/watch?v=xvhBoF_pCHo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You realize Hillary is miles worse than Trump right...

Yes, faggot. But republicans could have nominated somebody much more qualified than trump to run against her and possibly could have won. But no, the majority of the republican voter base are pissed off rednecks who don't actually know shit about politics and only listen to what they want to hear instead of the truth. That's why trumps campaign has been nothing but politically incorrect fluff feeding the pissed off fire of pissed off rednecks. But here comes reality cucking trump and his fans. Hell, looking back I wish Jeb or even Lyin Ted would have gotten the nomination.

Bump

>christianity is a cuck religion

Yes we know OP

>implying that I give a fuck about scripture

CTR you are my good friend :)

>Hell, looking back I wish Jeb or even Lyin Ted would have gotten the nomination.
JUST

>any poster who doesn't conform to my alt right safe space is a CTR shill.

Nah nigga, fuck Hillary. Don't vote for her, she's a cunt.

obvious bait. you aspie man child

Yes because they didn't pander to the mass of useful idiots the Republican Party relies on for votes the way trump did.

And Donald is losing to the worst. He is absolute dog shit. Loser. SAD!

That doesn't apply here, shill.

>Jeb or even Lyin Ted would have gotten the nomination

Annnnd....into the trash it goes.

>Ted Cruz didn't pander to idiots
>holds Bible up at every speech

was meant for

>implying it matters
You'll be suffering as much as the rest of us if Clinton wins

>Liberals claim to be peaceful
>Liberals claim to be compassionate
>Liberals claim to be against war
>Liberals claim to support Islam

And yet the person they support is a psychopathic killer

youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s - The Truth About Hillary Clinton's Mental Illness

youtube.com/watch?v=FmIRYvJQeHM - "We came, we saw, he died! LAUGHS" (Gaddafi)

youtube.com/watch?v=O894bXmqqGU - Hillary Clinton openly states she wants war with Iran to protect Israel

youtube.com/watch?v=xvhBoF_pCHo - Hillary laughs maniacally about war with Iran

I know trump supporters in their 30s who speak and troll the way a 17 year old Sup Forums autist would and they think they're hilarious. They are also completely oblivious to the fact that they're alienating themselves from their friends and families for being so immature and annoying. The alt right is literally turning the Republican Party into the party of aspie man children and you know it or you're just too deluded to see it.

>this level of projection
Did your mom catch you LARPing as a Trump supporter while you were supposed to be doing your homework?

>Christianity is a cuck religion

That was actually a warning against virtue signallers like you.

Shit OP, I didn't know the White House was heaven. rally mags muh thank

I'm not a liberal

I'm not a Clinton supporter

Ted Cruz isn't dumb enough to say half the shit trump has said that would alienate himself from the party or donors. You could give me shit about him being apart of the establishment but look who he is running against. In this race you need to fight fire with fire. Trump is getting outclassed because he didn't jnow what he was signing himself up for. Ted Cruz on the other hand had some time in the senate. Jeb was a fucking governer but no. You had to go and back Donny Trump because he's not afraid to say what Sup Forums is thinking. But I've been on Sup Forums since 2012 and it doesn't take a psychologist to know that most of Sup Forums tards are not all there in the head and they only are the way they are because they're loners or virgins. So why would you back someone who appeals to those types of people? Beats fucking me.

>humility is cuckoldry
What a humble thing to say.

>Odinist calling Christians cucks
Odin was brought to the Germanics by the Scythians, a nomadic tribe from Asia Minor. Prior to this period, the Germanic Godhead was Tyr, who was married to Frig. The Scythians became a dominant force in Germanic politics and their God rose in importance, eventually supplanting Tyr not only as Godhead but as the husband of Frig.

I'll let that sink in.

What's worse: this was not a process so gradual they didn't understand it was happening: in one of the eddas Loki outs Tyr as a cuckold. The Germanics KNEW they were being cucked, and they just let it happen.