At what age did you realize that the materialistic and hedonistic """"values"""" associated with """""progress"""" in...

At what age did you realize that the materialistic and hedonistic """"values"""" associated with """""progress"""" in the modern world are cause of destruction and decadence?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zheng_He
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

A few months ago, so 21. I blame the abrahamic religions desu senpai.

15, after I started reading pat Buchanan.

based Pat

>blame the abrahamic religions for hedonism and decadance.

Nigger what?

Christianity and Islam are just flip sides of the same Jewish coin.

As soon as I was fucking 12.
That was also the time where I started shifting to the right and never stopped.
I can't be happy ever since because I look at the world objectively and everything is fucking shit.

Both of them have been historically hostile to judaism and usury.

Virigns are insufferable.

Get laid you fucking losers.

Neither one of them enable materialism/hedonism like atheism does you fucktard.

when i was 20 and found jesus
hbu

Dunno when, but after I learned that 80% of our female and only 40% of our male ancestors reproduced it made me go hmmmm

>Virigns are insufferable.
This man:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zheng_He

was an eunuch. And he achieved more in life than any normie submiting to the system will ever do.

>Neither one of them enable materialism/hedonism like atheism does you fucktard
atheism is just as bad. But when you believe Earth is temporary and is satan's kingdom, and the real paradise is "heaven" you will have no problem destroying this planet and using all of its resources.

Same. I'd always been somewhat redpilled, but its only been the past year the full extent of it all has hit me. I just cant believe in anything anymore. I miss being a youth and having that delusion that everything was going to be fine. I cant even gather the energy for anything anymore because I know its all pointless.
Why bother with university, its a scam. Why bother spending my life hoarding fiat currency when the system will probably break down in our life time. Why should I find a wife when all women are whores. So and so forth

Keep telling yourself that most successful men are virgins.

Being a virgin is a 100% guaranteed way of telling that you have something wrong with you. A woman won't fuck you because you're ugly, socially retarded, unmotivated, smell, or give off very creepy vibes.

You're broken and faulty. You should be returned.

Age 4. It's a harsh but obvious reality.

well im 25 now

so probably like 20ish? 19?

>enviromentalism is the opposite of hedonism

What? Since when has Christianity advocates slash and burn?

Very very good quesiton OP and very well put.

Ill try and answer as best I can.
We bleat on about how advanced we are.. What, so that our women can act like complete whores? So that we produce nothing? So that our children and teenagers have no grounding, no respect, are complete spoilt brats?
Yes, it's a major problem. If that's civilized and then you see "basic", "primitive" cultures like eastern Europe or Asia and Africa and south America and we say "Oh their men are ultra masculine, evil Bastards"... But they're real men. Real men who work, breadwinners, would protect their family. Isn't that what it's about? Wouldn't we not have survived, but for conservative cultural values?

I agree.

Women are sluts. Fucking one of them isn't an accomplishment.

>atheism is just as bad.
Atheism is infinitely worse than almost any religion (in terms of what OP's talking about) because there are no moral consequences to anything you do.

>you will have no problem destroying this planet and using all of its resources.
Prove it. Most religions teach that the Earth is special/divine/a gift/whatever and that it should be treated as such.

And yet so many of you struggle to achieve that, or flat out can't.

> think you're red pulled
> basing your judgements on what women do

Try again m8

31. When I finally found a woman I wanted to marry and have kids with. What a fucking ride.

Great response. I would say that western men used to be real men, not all that long ago.

We had family values, we had pride. I still have that pride, but I am surrounded by fellow western men who wander through life like total fucking idiots with not a care in the world.

I despise them, they are the cause of all of this. Believing the feminist and progressive memes.

You assume that people are struggling, or even concerned with getting skanks. Some of us have more important things to do.

No one gives a shit about your (((KEKLICK))) (((VALUES))) being leveraged over whites in the guise of the Chirstjew, Arabjew, Or jewjew religion. They're all equally cucked and retarded. Fuck off mideval ghouls. Fuck the fuck off forever and ever.

It's the rule of nature, if you can't seduce a woman, you are faulty genetic specimen.

How the fuck do you reach adulthood without seducing a single female?

Right, like shitposting about how much you don't need women on Sup Forums.

Christian values and morality are what preserved the west for so long. Keep indulging in jewish degeneracy if you think it will help.

You're the only one shitposting.

>Most religions teach that the Earth is special/divine/a gift/whatever and that it should be treated as such
You are correct, but I am not talking about "most religions" I am talking about the abrahamic religions. The were born in the harsh desert, so it's not a surprise that the teach the opposite of that.
>I know it's shit here guys, but we are the (((chosen))) people so once we die we get to go to heaven forever!
>I know it's shit here guys, but if I just believe in (((Jesus))) I will get to go to heaven forever!
>I know it's shit here guys, but if I follow all these rules and worship Allah, I will get 40 virgins and live in heaven forever

It's the same bullshit lie, born out of the miserable desert.

>Keep telling yourself that most successful men are virgins.
I didn't say that. I'm just putting an example of a man that achieved a lot despite not being fucking women all the day. To show that it one thing doesn't correlate with the other.

Not being a virgin doesn't correlate with success or failure. You can be a virgin but mentally dead or be a non virgin and practice chastity.

>fedora memeing and virginposting isn't shitposting

K

>I don't understand what an outlier is

I promise you that most successful men are not virigns, and most virgins are not successful men.

you are so fucked in the head. You've been jewed into praising a jewgod and you call me the jew? I don't praise a jewgod. How am I the jew? Fucking kidding me? By that standard buddists are jews. You're retarded.

Pragmatic hedonism is the only way to achieve happiness and it is the principle we all live by.
Everything you do, you do to release dopamine. Whether you do it by going to church on sundays, thinkgen about morals or blowing 20 niggers while being cocked out of your mind, you are doing it for the release of a hormone that makes you feel good, and this is the main motivation in everyone's life.

Prove me wrong faggots.

No, you're just a fag. Name one Bible verse that teaches unreasonable exploitation of the earth.

He is a retard, not sure how he got that out of your post either

You're the one obsessiong over virginity.

Christianity is fundamentally anti-jewish.

Hedonism only leads to brief plesure that doesn't left and leaves one with a hollow feeling. It also leads to social decay, and a loss of virtue.

Pure hedonism is incompatible with sacrifice and keeping large groups working together for long term goals.

It creates weak and unstable societies.

>I am talking about the abrahamic religions.
You still have yet to prove that Abrahamic religions are anti-environmentalist or whatever you're claiming.

>all those juvenile summaries of major religions towards the environment
I don't know much about Islam/Judaism, but I know that most Christians teach that it is their job to care of god's creation. It teaches you to think about your children and their children etc. who will inhabit the world, meaning it's their responsibility to look after it regardless of the afterlife. You fucking memesters can't even shitpost properly.

Reminder that shaming is not an argument. Please try to avoid using manipulation when you argue.

Yea regressive values of ignoring science and giving yourself to monarch and church are what keeps the earth spinning.

Name one Torah verse that teaches the "Jewish degeneracy" you talked about earlier. The proof is in the pudding, the fruits that people practicing these religions bare.

>says christianijew is anti-jewish
>posts picture of crucified christ below the tag INRI.

the moment i had a couple of thousand euros on my bank

I wish I had never gotten redpilled. Life was happier and easier. Now I don't care about anything.

Been there, done that. You get a lot of dates and often sex, but it devolved into a numbers game, where you have to chat up a lot of women and tolerate rejections and loss of pride. I believe it's not what our grandparents were used to. I think many of these virgins today play by antiquated rules instead of just debasing themselves doing a street pimp routine. They search for pure waifus or the one, which is sadly delusional.

So that's all there is to it for you is it? Breeding like dogs or rabbits?

You are failing because you are basing your opinions on how females react. As we know women are inherently irrational.

Now if you mentioned rape on the other hand, we may come to an agreement. The human race wouldn't have survived without some rape along the way.

As it stands tho, you just sound like a total cuck tbth.

That's your interpretation. The philosophical definition of hedonism is quite different.
The advancement of a group in order to better your own life (more pleasures for the individual) is not excluded in hedonism. Helping and cooperating with others is a great source of pleasure to most people and is natural behaviour.

>The human race wouldn't have survived without some rape along the way.
Not true and I would like to hear a hypothetical where that would be true.

Even only as far back as the 70s/80s. It all began to change big time by the 90s/00s.
Today, i genuinely don't think there's a way back.
I suppose we can't let it bother us. Don't let it all get to you, you'd go insane. Just make sure you + yours are based and redpilled.
Fuck the rest of them.

Of course I can't specifically prove this. I admit that straight off the bat, certainly.

But for example. When we were neanderthals, cavemen. Do you think every single copulation was consensual?

And further, if every copulation had to be consensual, would we have multiplied at the rate we did?
Then throughout history, rape and war-rape has introduced new genes to the pool, etc.
Also rape in the animal kingdom is pretty much the only way they do it.

Rape gets a bad rep. I think we'd be fucked without it.

I agree it's all part of the doggy dog darwinistic world we live in, but saying we wouldn't have survived without rape is ridiculous.
If no human had ever raped another human do you really think there would be no humans today?

you can't even tell anyone and I think that's the worst part. Like the full extent is so fucking unbelievably shitty especially at this point and time. And you can't just break down and let out your sadness and grief to another human being. No one is there to hug you and reinforce you and tell you that in the face of everything you're going to be okay, as a group, as a people. That you're not going to be slaves, that everyone isn't going to hate you for trying to open their eyes, that you WILL find a girl and SHE WILL understand you and your worries and you will comfort each other about this massive global awful shit fest.

That's absolutely the worst part. When you try to tell someone outside of Sup Forums mostly they will think you are insane, they might block contact with you or even tell others you're crazy. They might laugh at you they might tell you to go away, they might even lock you up if you tell people in the wrong place at the wrong time.

The opposite of what you want and need is what you are going to get and that's what makes it so hard.