Northern Middle Eastern's are whiter or just as white!

So I've been watching a lot of Vice lately on what is happening in Iraq and Syria. I have come to the conclusion that Three groups are white and we should consider them white.

- Sunni's in the North of Iraq and Syria have really pale skin similar to pick related
- Assyrian's (the native Christian population in the North indigenous to mainly South-Eastern Turkey)
- Yazidi's (they are considered Kurd, but are whiter probably due to less Islamic-Arab influencing their DNA)

All three of these groups have pretty pale skin. Just doing a google search show's many of them having blonde, brown, and even red hair with blue and green eyes. Personally I think they look whiter than Turk's, Italian's and many Eastern European people.

Shiite Muslim's look more Persian/Irani, and I consider Persian/Iranian's to be closer to Indian than white. The Kurdish too look more Persian, the name Kurdish also mean Nomadic Persian so that explains it.

Am I the only one who see's this?

none of those faggots are white

Believing Vice tells you the truth was your first mistake

That guy does look white, but you couldn't have picked a worse freeze frame to portray that.

That was a great doc btw.

I was hoping it would go off

You're saying that's not white? They could pass as Nordic, I've been to Sweden, trust me.

Are you stupid?

I've noticed this a while ago leafbro. But what are you trying to imply? You want governments to bring in just these types of people? That would never happen.

>But muh white features

For every 1 person that comes from those countries as a "refugee", there are thousands of dark skin, eye and hair rapefugees along with them.

don't waste your time trying to convince retards on Sup Forums

yes, some populations over there look pretty much white

but by "white" people usually mean western white skinned people

for example, I'm a turk normally living in turkey, and I have friends who have blue eyes blond hair and friends who look more arabic than an arab

when you look into the history of the region and where different ethnicities reside within countries, it's pretty self explanatory

What's your point?

Call me when they have in large groups people with hair color other than black and eyes other than brown.

Ok Sunni Arab's aside.

I've never heard anything bad to ever come from Assyrian's and Yazidi's. Aren't you tired of our immigration system? Have you been to Toronto? Literally all Indian's, Somali's and curry rag-heads. I was oblivious Canada had so many. We should only be accepting Asian's, Non Muslim Middle-Eastern's and Europeans. I swear to God Curry's and Muslim's are destroying this country.

Those are kids. They will grow into hideous.

But they don't act white. that's the problem.

If they are white, why do they call them "sand niggers?"

>trust me

I dont trust jews

sage

>been watching a lot of Vice lately
You're a tremendous homo degenerate and if you give me her address I'll go piss on your mom's porch.

Turk's in the West of Turkey are mixed with European due to all of the raping the Arab's did after they took it over. If you look at your Turkish identity than you will see that you guys were Arab's who settled there after the old population escaped for Western Europe. The average Syrian looks whiter than the average Turk which is strange.

Stop taking in Somali's

I have a 1 meter wide rosary in my living room.
Vice are the only people who are documenting fighting ISIS on the front line. Get your head out of your ass.

You don't have to tell me that

I wouldn't want to take in a fuckload of muslims just because they are "white" either, though

Some Syrian Christians, I could deal with that

I agree but you never see these types as immigrants

I agree with your points aside from asians. There are far too many in certain cities already, including Toronto. Indians and especially muslims have already fucked up and are in the process of fucking up parts of Montreal.